It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Allies = Obama Bootcamp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

When he says just as powerful, and just as strong, what exactly is he speaking to? Does he want to arm and train them like soldiers? That seems a bit out there for community organizers to me..

I think we all know why Mr. Marxist wants this type of Police force. They are at the government's beckon call to enforce the governments Law (i.e. Martial Law or Sharia Law).

China has this type of Police force. China is a Communist nation and has been for hundreds of years.

Obama wants everyone working for a government program and to be controlled with the threat of "government police".

America should not allow this Marxist into office if the American people want to have choices and keep their individual liberties.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Obama's speach does not mention this organization when he starts listing all the corps he will fund. His wife is at the helm yet he cannot even mention it along with the peace corps? Perhaps it is too controversial for public consumption. Perhaps the liberal media's lack of mentioning it means they don't want to alarm people and hurt his poll numbers.

This program has people attending reeducation progams and group camps that require certificates of completion. This is targeted at America's youth. This program will give a monthly living stipend of $1800 and send you to college only after you complete their Public Allies schooling first. You are then encouraged to fill up the peace corps and other existing corps after you are educated to be in the right frame of mind from their programs guidence.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
jg2090.newsvine.com...

They plan to herd American youth into government-funded reeducation camps where they'll be brainwashed into thinking America is a racist, oppressive place in need of "social change."

More sightings of this issue and the media's attempt to cover up through ommission what this program really is about.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by SectionEight]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

Do you have a source (not an editorial, blog or gossip rag) that supports what you're trying to say here? Because if you don't, you're just spreading rumors.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

My thoughts exactly B.H.
I had thought this is the kind of cra....stuff I mean, that wasn't allowed here anymore. So far we've only had opinion and sources from blogs and other rumor mills. And an OP that when presented with fact, ignores it.
Denying Ignorance????

<< 1   >>

join