It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Protester abuse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I can not believe this! a protestor hit and shoved with bicycles and then pepper sprayed at close range. I don't under stand this at all don't we have a right to protest?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here is Elliot Hughes's story. SICK!!!!!!!

and another vid....

We need to keep these vids. coming because there are too many people with blinders that don't want to believe what really went down at the RNC.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

That is so E'FFFed up.

I think it's time those stormtroopers have their badge number in Big Bold Print on their helmets, and body armor.

If their actions are justified, certainly they shouldn't be afraid of being identified right?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Here's a vid. of someone talking about getting a tear gas canister to the face.

For sure TaZCoN it is e'fffed up.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This has to do with the general mood. Its not off topic, as far as i'm concerned.

I flew to Phoenix and came back by train just today. Many parts of the USA are already police states. Take it from me. Its only going to get worse.

Gone is customer service and in are THREATS to throw you in jail if you are not a zombie.

'nuff said.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here is a vid. of a journalist being attacked with mace:

And a story with vid. about medics being arrested.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by anyone]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here is a vid. of a radio show that was on KFAI today at 11:00. KFAI does not have their podcast available yet so this was the next best thing. When the podcast becomes available I'll post that.

-Not many seem to be posting here so I thought I would bump it with this. I hope you don't mind Thirdeye flight. This vid. talks a little about the vid. in the OP as well.

light and love,
-anyone

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I said I would be back to post the podcasts so here they are -click on the podcasts for Sept. 17 and Sept. 10.

new topics

top topics

join