It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Magic Kingdom on Mars !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I do applaud you for your efforts, but I see nothing out of the ordinary in any of those pictures. They ALL look like natural formations to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

thanks jaden_x

well i thought the pictures would be intriguing enough to inspire wanting to see more so i posted the video towards the bottom.

but hey thanks for the google link !

people yelling rocks and i don't see anything sure does sound funny when you can easily see there are things in this picture that warrant more investigation.

thanks again for your reply and how's Astoria doing these day's ?

i was born there and sure do miss good ole Steinway st.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

I do applaud you for your efforts, but I see nothing out of the ordinary in any of those pictures. They ALL look like natural formations to me.

ok well thanks for checkin it out

i disagree with your statement but hey it's all good. some people can see it and some can't.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
yep these look like natural formations...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I refrained from mocking you, so I expected you to return the favor. Seriously, those aren't blatantly artificial in any way. You're showing us a bunch of blurry enlarged pixels and making wild claims and so far, only one poster seems to share your little fantasy.

Yeah, these look like aerial shots of an amusement park...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yet another sensational title and then the actual post and pictures leaves you limp.

What a weak attempt at a title for a thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

I refrained from mocking you, so I expected you to return the favor.

i did not mock you in any way...i even thanked you for looking at the pics.

if saying " some people can see it and some can't " implies to you that i am mocking you then i am sorry but the facts are the facts.

and how do you know what an Alien structure would look like anyway's

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Appreciate your sarcasm easy...

And yes, besides the 'factory' building there seems to be some type of structures on the other side of that ridge...

What's really interesting to me at least, is that the structures you pointed out with the green arrow is quite similar to another structure (supposed) found in Hale crater...Seen off of J.P.'s site.

Here's yours...

I guess it could be a broke down car that has been abandoned...

So, the similarity is the biggest find, but let's not dismiss natural formations as that picture is quite grainy.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

i was referring to this:

yep these look like natural formations...

Anyway, I'll leave you to your fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by easynow

Yet another sensational title and then the actual post and pictures leaves you limp.

What a weak attempt at a title for a thread.

i was wondering when you'd make your appearance and insult me as i expected....thanks for not letting me down

and you know what an Alien park or buildings would look like because your an expert at this...lmao

your post is a weak attempt at discrediting the findings in these pictures

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

Just by looking at the "statue" and comparing it with the "shrine" and "factory" building you can clearly see it's just a rock formation, why? It's not at the same angle as the other two "structures". It appears to be at a 15 degree angle, almost falling down if it were a statue, a bit like the tower of Pisa so to say...

It's definitely not a structure, nor is any of the other locations in that picture.

Just have a look at earth's rock formations from a high altitude and try imagine it is Mars and you are looking at alien structures, I'm sure you will find things that look like a building.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i dont know if i would call it a city per say or even a disney like playground, but definately some sort of structures stand out to me. the domes particularly (yes i know sand dunes can take the shapes of domes at times) have me intrigued. Could be an outpost of some sort.

Interesting.

Its my belief however, that most martian activity occurs below the surface.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

How can you discredit something that clearly never had credit in the first place.

Here's a hint. How about titling your post with something that is the truth, and that is "unknown object or terrain on mars."

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

thanks for posting that pic,

hadn't seen that one before,,,you got the direct link to it ?

there are some similarities i agree...interesting structures that don't look like normal or natural formations.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Like many others before me, I must say they lookk like natural formations, I do not see anything that looks artificially made. I think your imagination got the most of you with this one. At least when SuperSlovak posted the "coin", it looked kind of looked like a coin.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
Like many others before me, I must say they lookk like natural formations, I do not see anything that looks artificially made. I think your imagination got the most of you with this one. At least when SuperSlovak posted the "coin", it looked kind of looked like a coin.

ok cool...thanks for at least checkin it out

i am not gonna sugar coat it for anyone though so i will say that some people can see it and some can't....and that's ok

i do find it hard to believe that you can't see anything un-natural looking in this picture..

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Looks like rocks that have jpeg image artifacts around them caused by over zooming of the image. Other than that I can see nothing else, sorry.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
i dont know if i would call it a city per say or even a disney like playground, but definately some sort of structures stand out to me. the domes particularly (yes i know sand dunes can take the shapes of domes at times) have me intrigued. Could be an outpost of some sort.

Interesting.

Its my belief however, that most martian activity occurs below the surface.

thanks for your reply

yes the domes and step looking pyramids stand out to me also, and the square looking buildings or strucures.

too many weird things in this picture to say there is nothing there out of the ordinary in my opinion.

thanks again for taking the time to check it out

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There's a relatively simple way to resolve this. Just find another, higher-resolution, non-blurry photo showing the same spot and show us where the features are in that one, too.

As I've said before, these "artifacts" have a curious way of dissolving or disappearing when a better photo of the same area is located.

Give it a try. Don't make ArMaP do all the work.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i do find it hard to believe that you can't see anything un-natural looking in this picture..

I found it! The unnatural looking thing in that picture is :

The big yellow arrow!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join