It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears grow of terrorist with 'an American face'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Were all smarter than this B.S. We here on ATS live in the grey area where most blind sheep live in ether the black or white area, Like I said This is just another move that was planned and is now being activated by the Elite, Im sure we will see more about this as the weeks go on. Dont be supprised if an attack is carried out or a large attack is foiled by a bunch of white people. They want to cause as much confusion and chaos as possible, they want us to be suspicious of each other and not trust each other. Its all part of their NWO. But we have know this for sometime now, as I remember Alex Jones even talked about this subject years ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaZCoN
Keep in mind they planted the seeds of fear...'homegrown terrorist' years ago with...
JFK
Ruby ridge
Waco
Uni bomber
Okc bombing

Those are just a few that come to mind.

They wont stop until every John Q Public American is labeled a 'homegrown terrorist'

And for those that aren't...they'll be nothing but slaves to the machine.

Don't forget Anthrax! The crowning achievement of the 'fear' peddlers.

Death by mail.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Anthrax Fear!

You do know they were taking the drug cipro, an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections Before the anthrax fear propaganda attacks!.

Cipro is approved for the inhaled form of anthrax after an individual has been exposed.

Judicial Watch Wants to Know Why White House Went on Cipro Beginning September 11th

In October 2001, press reports revealed that White House staff had been on a regimen of the powerful antibiotic Cipro since the September 11th terrorist attacks. Judicial Watch is aggressively pursuing the disclosure of the facts and the decision for White House staff, and President Bush as well, to begin taking Cipro nearly a month before anthrax was detected on Capitol Hill.

Pin the crime on Bruce Ivins, suicide him and call it case closed.

en.wikipedia.org...

On the morning of July 27, Ivins was found unconscious at his home. He was taken to Frederick Memorial Hospital and died on July 29, 2008 from an overdose of acetominophen with codeine,[4][54] an apparent suicide. No autopsy was ordered following his death.[55] Immediately after news of his death, the FBI refused to comment on the situation.[4] Ivins' attorney released a statement asserting that Ivins had cooperated with the six-year investigation by the FBI and also asserting that Ivins was innocent in the deaths.[56]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm afraid that we, the people who love and cherish these countries are starting to become terrorists in the eyes of our government. Instead of debating about issues and policies they can just throw anyone in jail. If this does happen then a revolution will be necessary to install a better government.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
see this is just the tip of the iceberg, more will come. they started this whole non middle eastren terrorist theme early last year and have reported on it sporadicly to get it in to the minds of the general public. they will up the amount of coverage of home grown terrorists and then there will be a "attack" supposedly by these home grown terrorists.

then the "local watch" starts to ramp up with people spying on there neghibors and random police searches and questioning your kids at school trying to find information on any possible crimes they can pin on you or find reasons to cps your kids.

soon they start with local curfews and road check points. they already started taking blood samples from people at traffic stops in some places of the country. they will usher in marshel law and never tell you about it till one day people look around and say " whene did all this happen?"

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by TaZCoN
Keep in mind they planted the seeds of fear...'homegrown terrorist' years ago with...
JFK
Ruby ridge
Waco
Uni bomber
Okc bombing

Those are just a few that come to mind.

They wont stop until every John Q Public American is labeled a 'homegrown terrorist'

And for those that aren't...they'll be nothing but slaves to the machine.

Don't forget Anthrax! The crowning achievement of the 'fear' peddlers.

Death by mail.

But lets not forget Compton, Cabrini Green, the Ghettos of Baltimore, D.C., Atlanta, East L.A., - folks could learn a lot about fascist population control techniques from those communities...the poppy fields of Afghanistan still going strong and ...ermm...someone is financing the distribution - I wonder wonder wonder wonder - who - who wrote the book of...hmmmm?

But seriously I was reading some of the posts in this thread and couldn't help but make the comparison...I hope you see my point...Weimar is alive and well inside the U.S.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I just posted this link on another thread but it deffinatley belongs here too.
You guy`s are ahead of the curve as usual,
Check out this news story, especially this part
:
Meanwhile, agents are monitoring more than 20,000 suspected homegrown terrorists on the FBI's watchlist to prevent them from boarding commercial aircraft

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Next thing you know a white middle american is going to be on tv with the headline of " blew some stuff up".

This is bad news they are on their way to making the average joe the bad guy fear tactics and stupidity will allow them to peer even further into ourlives, and democracy will be fully dead.

God save us.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It's all fun and games until the eye of big brother turns it's glare toward you, the American citizen.

This load of b.s. will simply be used to perpetuate the Patriot Act and more legislation like it, all under the guise of safety and security.

It will be used as a means to arrest Americans who look just like us, and it will be used as an explanation so the other dull witted sheep wont get riled up when they see Bob down the street being dragged away by police.

"He was a TERRARIST they says...that makes it ok" is what Bill and Barb Goober will say, then shrug in confusion as they sit back down to watch more FOX news.

God almighty the thought of moving as far away from this prison camp as humanly possible is entering my mind more and more every day.

Run, run now, get out while it is still possible. Then I realize that running would be futile. Soon there wont be a corner or crevice left in the entire world to hide in.

So easy for some to see what is really happening, and so difficult for others to open their eyes and wake up and see that they are slowly being fattened up for slaughter.

Terrifying really.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
About a year ago, I was in Canada, and remember vividly, watching a news report about US security services were 'tracking a ship in the Pacific' which was apparently bound for the Eastern Seaboard. The suspicion was that this ship had fissile material onboard, in sufficient quantities to build a bomb.
I have seen several other reports from other stations around the world about how security services in those countries are 'concerned' about the possibilities of 'rouge terrorist cells' that could potentially acquire nuclear material, or a completed bomb.
It is my belief that these stories are being broadcast so that the public around the world is 'prepared' for this sort of thing happening - at the very least we will be prepared for it on a subconcsious level. Then when the 'event' takes place, we will not resist having more of our freedoms taken away!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

You actually put the whole premise very succinctly!

As you already stated it is terrifying, but for me, this is because I know that there are so many sheeple out there that will never wake up, even after it is too late.

Many will never wake up because they refuse to, or because they are unable to... whatever the reason, it is going to be a horrrible nightmare, that I hope to never have to witness.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

They do the planning they do the fear mongering, they attack their own countries and they take our rights away.

There is no such thing as terrorist. The word terrorist is so loose in its interpretaion, they did 9/11 they are all over the middle east, iraq is because of terrorists, terrorists are evil.

Its a load of horsecrap the only terrorists in the world is the american government.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
reply to post by dampnickers

They do the planning they do the fear mongering, they attack their own countries and they take our rights away.

There is no such thing as terrorist. The word terrorist is so loose in its interpretaion, they did 9/11 they are all over the middle east, iraq is because of terrorists, terrorists are evil.

Its a load of horsecrap the only terrorists in the world is the american government.

The zionist israeli govt. is just as guilty.

The zionists are the holy grail of 'terrorism'

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Don't you guys get it? Of course we are all terrorists. The elites of this world are terrified of educated, literate, independent and strong human beings who seek justice in love.

I mean, it's their end. Is it any wonder they try everything to exterminate the majority of us?

I feel critical mass coming on, more and more people are aware now. Sooner or later there will be the straw that breaks the camels back, and things are going to get really interesting... So keep pushing elites, you may just push us into our peacefull utopia.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They have me shaking in my pajama pants. Make me feel safe with more legislation that takes away my rights now!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One remembers all those stories about MK Ultra mind control and the Manchurian Candidates and you can but wonder just how many assassins/terrorists are wandering around out there who don't have a clue that they are about to become front page news as America's next Wilkes-Booth,Oswald, Sirhan,Chapman or Hinkley!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I, for one, will not go around being afraid of terrorist attacks because if it happens it happens. Otherwise, you will just have to stay at home all the time. No one will go out to work or shop and anything else. Now how is that living. You are afraid only if you want to be in which case I would suggest seeing a doctor. But then you would have to venture out to see one. Maybe the doctor could make house calls but he just might be afraid to go out to see you so you are stuck. Really now, just live as you always do and most very likely nothing bad will ever happen and then you will wonder why didn't I do that before.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe I should report this, I think I found some of the original 'terrorists' with American faces...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

No, I have to disagree with you, quite severely.

The original presidents were decent men, like the men of other free nations who keep them so to this day.

It's the CURRENT administration who are the bearers of terrorism.
If they can't find it... they'll make it, so they have something for you to fear, and cower at while they strip you of everything your countries forefathers gave you.

The current administration is full of traitors to their own country.
It's high time they were tried as such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join