It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears grow of terrorist with 'an American face'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

www.msnbc.msn.com

...More than anything else, it’s what one counterterrorism official calls “the white men of Waziristan” that worries officials — the increasing possibility that the next attacks in Europe or North America will be carried out not by those with Arab or South Asian passports, but by young Caucasian men from Germany, Great Britain, Australia, Canada or even the United States...

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to help spread propoganda, but I think most ATS readers are smart enough to smell it when they see it.

Will we see an uptempo of this sort of "news" now? It's not enough to be afraid of people who look different and talk different, now you have to be afraid of your own neighbors, friends, family. And be very afraid that they may have mistaken YOU for a terrorist.

Don't make any waves. Don't attract attention to yourself. Be a good little sheep lest you be the next to disappear in the middle of the night, or to be made a public example of in a sham trial after your own lynching by the MSM.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/9/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There has been a drastic increase in terrorism headlines again. From the US being "extremely vulnerable" to a WMD attack, to an Al-Qeida threat of attacks by video to this warning of "American looking" terrorists. More fear mongering is my guess, probably to set the stage for Bush's seizure of power, or the ushering in of a new president and giving them an opportunity to pick up where the current administration left off.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So.... if an another attack takes place, they're gonna blame it on an Al-queda member from another country right?

Somewhere non-offensive and not usually associated with terrorism?

Somewhere non midde-eastern?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Its all in their plan to round up "insurgent americans" which are really patriot americans who will resist the new world order. I have no doubt that they will stage more attacks that will be carried out by these "insurgent americans", Its all in their plan to vilify patriots and get the mass to be on their side and accept their new world order.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Plenty of Muslims are blonde with blue eyes, just go to Russia or even Afghanistan, it's just the media didn't inform people that Muslims come in all races, the largest group of Muslims is Asian and their colour is yellow. It is just a new spin off, something to write or say and it scares people that there could actually be muslims that don't look Arab, when many Arabs have blonde hair, white skin and Blue eyes....The answer to this article should be:

Dear journalist,

Surely this is no new threat as hundreds of millions of Mulsims fit that description and they always have, don't tell me the CIA outfit forgot to gather intelligence on Mulsims that are not dark skinned and don't live in caves? I mean isn't Bin Laden's number three, the American, a JEW, the son of an AIPAC director?
Maybe the CIA should hire me as I could have told them this bit of news many, many years ago...

These people really insult our intelligence.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Some key trigger words for mass mind control are:

FEAR

TERROR

FEAR

Britney Spears

FEAR
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and that's just a few. Any "headline" that has these words in it is a deliberate attempt to get you tranced. DON'T FALL FOR THIS TRICK.

love

Z

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is like Hurricane Katrina and Gustav, the way everyone is so afraid of "looters" that ANYONE out after the curfew will be arrested. Everyone is suddenly suspicious of everyone.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well well well, the reports from Bilderberg were right once again, we see a propaganda push for the ``white Al-Qaeda``... which was expected from analysts for a long time...

The real enemy of power wasn't muslims terrorists, which were created by them, but us, the common people who are a threat to them... believe 911 was an inside job? Terrorist. Want gun rights? Terrorist. Against the UN? Terrorist. Not an Obama boot licker? Terrorist. Don't believe that the government must control your life to stop global warming? Terrorist. Ect....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Oh here we go.

I was expecting this next steaming pile from the government for some time now. It's the next natural step toward fascism.

I remember making a post to the effect of "Next, they'll be telling you that fellow Americans are the enemy, maybe they'll call them Al-AmericAeda."

Wow... was I on the money! (Other than the chosen name).

Okay. Essentially, one of the requirements for fascism to take root, is the people have to believe they are being attacked from within. They need that assurance to justify the need for harsh military-like policing within their own nation.

Next step. Either homeland security, or a new "defensive" branch of the government will be assigned the task of intercepting and eliminating home grown threats.
What you don't realize, is these home grown threats usually consist of nothing more than people who have forgotten their ID (Papers please?) at home. That, and visible minorities whom local enforcement feel have no right being in their city.

It sounds radical... but this is how it happens. And has happened way too many times through history.
Ask anyone who's ever lived in such conditions... the one thing they will ALWAYS say is "I didn't think it could ever happen here."

I knew they'd be claiming there'd be home grown threat for some time... basically turning the "People" into the "Enemies of the state".

The problem is, as is with all paranoia, you will see what you want to see. There is, and has always been, people who do damage. Vandals, Arsonists, and your regular criminal gangs... you used to point to them and call them what they are... now they will be pointed to and simply labeled home grown terrorists.
This will justify harsher enforcement in those areas. Arrests of anyone not fitting the description of true patriot Americans. (whatever that is)
And everyone who does fit the description... well... pray you don't forget your identification when you leave the house.

Of course, fascist actions from the government will naturally be met with resistance from the people.
Which will only embolden the government with further justification to lock areas down.

Basically, imagine the popular kids in high school deciding who can and can't have their hall passes... only, it's enforced with guns and checkpoints.

You can say it will never happen.

lol...

And that's exactly how it DOES happen... because you thought it wouldn't.

You want to know why someone would go to such lengths to have control over their population?
They ran for office because they wanted power... you think now that you've given it to them, they'd stop seeking more? lol.

It really does amaze me, how so many people can watch bills being passed which place greater control over the people, without stepping back, looking at them as a whole, and realizing where it's all heading.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

What is the subtext here? Is it that Caucasians only are acceptable as 'Americans'? So far from the land of milk and honey, the great melting pot.

....and here I was thinking that 'America' was a multicultural society.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Somewhere non-offensive and not usually associated with terrorism?

Eastern European perhaps? More closely tied to Russia?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Keep in mind they planted the seeds of fear...'homegrown terrorist' years ago with...
JFK
Ruby ridge
Waco
Uni bomber
Okc bombing

Those are just a few that come to mind.

They wont stop until every John Q Public American is labeled a 'homegrown terrorist'

And for those that aren't...they'll be nothing but slaves to the machine.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Stars for everyone! Good comments people. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I started a thread back in March on an article in my local paper, that basically called on the people to spy on their neighbors...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChChKiwi

Originally posted by jackinthebox

What is the subtext here? Is it that Caucasians only are acceptable as 'Americans'? So far from the land of milk and honey, the great melting pot.

....and here I was thinking that 'America' was a multicultural society.

Exactly... you noticed the thought pattern of these fascists.

(The only real American is a white christian law abiding American, lock everything else up.)

Even though it wasn't them who wrote that title... the term "With an American face" was likely coined by them and passed down till it got here.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Occurs this propaganda, very soon the links to White, Caucasian America will be taken into American home grown terrorist and then you got more laws to stop homegrown terrorism after all the bill is already in congress.

I wonder why our government thinks that with this bills, scaremongering and laws they can stop Americans when they get fed up by the corruption in this nation and decided to stand up against it.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

One thing that most people don't realize is that the whole issue of warrantless wiretaps didn't start with 9/11. The FBI has been allowed to listen in on your conversations since OKC, in response to domestic terrorism.

So when Bush sais that the new laws only pertain to international calls, he might not actually be lieing, since the issue of domestic calls was already taken care of before he ever got to the White House.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So with all the propaganda we have seen in the past few weeks a lead up to another 9/11 or some thing bigger ??

The only terrorist the world has are the people who don't want to live in peace and spiritly evolve. (governments) of the world

Keep the sheeple in the dark and feed them lies and propaganda

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

My fear is that it will co-inside with both the elections, and a protest.

Basically, while the protesters are out doing what they've always done, and the election is taking place... a third group will commit a terrorist attack. (I highly doubt they will be actual terrorists. Another false flag.)

Basically, the fake terrorist attack takes place, people die, the police move in on the protesters calling it a riot... permission to enact martial law is justified, the elections are called off for the "candidates safety", the protesters are rounded up and imprisoned... and Bush gets full control over the country, and doesn't have to leave office.

... well... that's one chess move they could make.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join