It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights?! newest ufo sighting! 9/9/08

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by darkprince11
Originally posted by Level X
reply to post by darkprince11

Fyi, im 15. i dont have a car. i mearly have a bike with a flat tyre, and not a car. Also it was 1:00am you think i would go out in the streets at that time? anyway im going to go to the field tomorow.

You should have got your father or mother out of the bed and forced them to drive you closer... Being 15 is no excuse! If someone said "there is a brand new X-box off the side of the road a mile away", you would have most likey found a way to have the game in your hand today.

Get your priorities straight my friend... when you post on an adult forum... you are no longer a kid. If you don't believe me... ask Paris Hilton.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

thats is a bit unfair !!

remember its deny ignorance , not be rude ,

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for posting this. The lights are certainly interesting, and the projection is intriguing too. You mentioned that the police questioned you. Did they visit your property? If so, did they also question your neighbours? In the additional video you posted you mentioned that others were filming the same event. Have you conferred with these witnesses about the event?

Were any of your other senses stimulated: did you hear anything, smell anything, sense a change in temperature, etc?

Remember, we all react differently. Sure, some may have galloped towards the source of the phenomenon, whereas others who witnessed the same event might hesitate to get too close to the lights for fear of harming themselves.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Calling CG for the interesting light beam.

Evidence from 0:10 first video and 0:30 "explanation video",

Explanation Here

The beam can't terminate at the bottom of the frame unless it is high elevation, image above shows it isn't (it was inside). As for second video, the wall outside looks really high, means a beam terminating at bottom of the frame had to be inside the wall (start worrying!)

Curious about lack of light bloom exhibited by beam compared to other illuminated objects, and consistency of instant beam light re ccd read process per frame. Also lack of ground illumination.

EDIT: 2nd video appears to show window frame at 0:27 compared to lack of diagonal objects in garden and supposed to be outside.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by stringue]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stringue
Calling CG for the interesting light beam.

Evidence from 0:10 first video and 0:30 "explanation video",

Explanation Here

The beam can't terminate at the bottom of the frame unless it is high elevation, image above shows it isn't (it was inside). As for second video, the wall outside looks really high, means a beam terminating at bottom of the frame had to be inside the wall (start worrying!)

Curious about lack of light bloom exhibited by beam compared to other illuminated objects, and consistency of instant beam light re ccd read process per frame. Also lack of ground illumination.

EDIT: 2nd video appears to show window frame at 0:27 compared to lack of diagonal objects in garden and supposed to be outside.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by stringue]

actually the light on the video people are saying is an alien in my house or somthing..? is actually light coming from a window when i was filming upwards from the front garden. as i said the second video was shot from my bedroom.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
if you're going to post a video something and claim that it is a ufo (or more than one) than you should make it at least appear plausible. I mean, i'm only fourteen and i would have video taped the videos, but i would NOT under any circumstances posted it here. One, it would be an embarrassment to myself; and two, as level x said this is an adult forum, so we shouldn't put stuff on the boards and claim it to be something when it can be argued VERY easily as something else. This just looks like something that u just wanted to use get attention. I'm not saying thats what you did but thats what it looks like.

This doesn't look like a ufo...a buncha moving lights and stuff. What made you think it was a ufo? Please enlighten that so we can debate whether it is a ufo or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Maybe we should try to shine some light on those things with a million candle power spot or something. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by theknuckler
I myself, if I saw a UFO (which I haven't) I wouldn't go running towards it.

I would!

It has gotten to the point where i am so sick and tired of wading through the BS that I want some answers.. at any cost. Tired of not knowing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join