It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye all, LHC going live tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well I didn't think I would be here saying this. As you all know the LHC goes live tomorrow at 8.30am my time and there's little we can do to stop it.

I'd just like to say, as a heartfelt person - in December 2007 I had a severe case of depression and a failed attempt at suicide which took me as low as one can. Thankfully in the last eight months I managed to recover and I managed to make those days the best of my life, I tried to treat every day like my last. But alas I am so sorry this had to happen. I hope whatever it in the next life, I can lead a happier one.

I am so sorry all our lives have to end, people playing with science was not meant to happen. The big bang will destroy what I believe is a freak planet, one where life is able to go on with the conditions exactly right for animal life. Us as humans had to destroy it, and for that we must pay the ultimate price.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
People People!!!!

Tomorrow its just a test, the real thing is happening on October 20th - get your facts right before you panic.

STOP THE NON-SENSE.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardee

Dude, cheer up!!! Absolutely nothing is going to happen tomorrow, it is just the beginning of the cycling up to total activation. The real work is not going to be done there until 2010 or so.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey cheer up
I don't think they will make the same mistake twice. Now... if they do that's when we'll really be worried. Hey you know how they say most scientific discoveries are from mistakes?

Lol, when I read your topic I thought you were making this topic about how you've became depressed from using ATS...

I'm praying for our safety. I'm not worried.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Could somebody let me know what exactly LHLC entails. I can't help but notice all the September 10 hype going on. I also saw a Bible Code that said Mega Terror Sept 9-10.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

It has to do with the CERN thing going on.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Let's hope adrian veidt has nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
They should not be forcing the Source of all energy and matter out of hiding. Why are they doing this? Why don't they listen to the ancient mystic teachings? You can't force enlightenment (or God, or whatever you wanna call IT) without dire consequences. These people are insane and I'm sure they are only telling us very partial truths about the real purpose of this monster of a machine. Hold onto your butts. If nothing happens, great! If one day you wake up and your walls start melting and your consciousness starts spiraling into fractal amalgamations of multi-dimensional anarchy... you know who to blame!

EDIT:

They should rename it, if only for a joke, "The Large Reality Obliterator"

[edit on 9-9-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The collider is currently undergoing commissioning while being cooled down to its final operating temperature of approximately 1.9 K (−271.25 °C). Initial particle beam injections were successfully carried out on 8-11 August 2008,[2][3] the first attempt to circulate a beam through the entire LHC is scheduled for 10 September 2008,[4] at 7:30 GMT and the first high-energy collisions are planned to take place after the LHC is officially unveiled, on 21 October 2008.[5]

Here is the plan of whats going on.
The earliest they will collide anything is the 21st of october.
So chill until then

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, I really don't think anything is going to happen, there is a 25^-25 percent change of it happening, and I'm not taking the House on.

Well, either way, its a good day.

1. It is a late start day for School

2. If the world does get destroyed, I don't have to take my AP U. S. History Test 6th Hour!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Don't worry...

I heard they created a Restore Point so if anything bad happens they can just hit Ctrl-Alt-Del and and reboot the Earth in Safe-Mode, LOL.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Furthermore:

The first beams of protons will be fired around the 17-mile tunnel to test the controlling strength of the world's largest superconducting magnets. It will still be about a month before beams traveling in opposite directions are brought together in collisions that some skeptics fear could create micro "black holes" and endanger the planet.

ap/newsday

So next month we die.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
In a nutshell they are throwing 2 really tiny particles at each other real fast, tomorrow they are throwing just one
So really dont stress nothing to exciting is going to happen on either occasion

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Could somebody let me know what exactly LHLC entails. I can't help but notice all the September 10 hype going on. I also saw a Bible Code that said Mega Terror Sept 9-10.

I wonder, then, what this September 11th will be like. Psychedelic maybe? Haha! Seriously, I'm a bit nervous. I think they've already been secretly testing it, and that's why so many people have felt odd lately. Deja Vu, time slips, and all that "hokey" stuff.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yep, plenty of time to do whatever....go crazy over the next month, take out loans, tell that person you've always secretly loved how you feel, heal rifts and just do whatever because in a little over a month, it may not matter.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Haha, just got done reading Watchmen? I read it again last week, as well. Good stuff. Even better with all the stuff going on in the world.

To the OP- Chill out! As many have said, tomorrow is not the 'big day', and even it was, the probability of something catastrophic happening is fairly low.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
10/09/08 will mark the start of a new beginning for humanity.

The LHC represents great changes. Perhaps it will discover the Higgs-Boson (God particle), or will it ravage the planet with an all consuming black hole... Or maybe it will open up new portals to elsewhere Universes, or show us new dimensions, ultimately it could help raise our current level of conciousness!

Either way Hardee, fear not. A new beginning IS imminent, so just hang on that little bit longer bud, I know I am... You ain't seen nothing yet :-)

Humanity shall awaken to the truth that will unfold thanks to the Hadron Collider. Perhaps the LHC ties in with 2012!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrGrieves

Not really considering how they've already made a mistake with their math before...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I wonder, perhaps, if this is a foolish attempt to force the world consciousness field into an early mass awakening? What if it messes with our heads on a large scale? What if people's consciousness' just start snapping and chaos ensues? Interesting thing to ponder, considering those that would be immune to any effects it has on consciousness would probably be the world elite.... but how would they control a mass of raving lunatics who are all distorted dimensionally in their minds? I dunno. Let's pray that these are just "out there" theories!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yep, plenty of time to do whatever....go crazy over the next month, take out loans, tell that person you've always secretly loved how you feel, heal rifts and just do whatever because in a little over a month, it may not matter.

I'm starting to believe that the CERN boys and girls keep postponing this thing to mess with the heads of doomsayers.
They probably have a plant on ATS, and every time someone starts a thread on the LHC they push the date back.

It's actually pretty funny, unless we all die of course, then it's less funny.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join