It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Nobody joining the Gang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I guess this is my coming out party, not in the gay sense since that'll send you to Judeo-Christian Hell. I have been a long time reader of the discussions of ATS. I have always found this site a great haven for ideas which our mass media society deems fringe. The mixture of science and faith is refreshing and I am planning on becoming a valued asset to the community. I would not classify my self as either an experiencer, per say, or a beliver. I subscribe to the motto "I Want to Believe" more than anything else, though I have never truly found anything paranormal or supernatural to make me believe. I do have, what believe all of us should, which is a healthy dose of skepticism. I might get into my experience at a later time. I am however quite interested in the idea of a shadow government knowing the standing capacity for our government to lie and deceive its citizens. Still I am set back by the incompetency of our government. I mean if they could not keep Iran-Contras a secret how would they Extraterrestrials or Aliens living among us a secret? Well I hope to be commenting a lot more but for this is Lee Nobody saying "Hey" to the ATS community!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Lee Nobody! Sounds like you will be a great addition to ATS. Look forward to seeing you around.

I want to believe also and keeping an open mind is key.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey lee
Welcome to ATS,check out BTS for some lighter stuff.

Spike

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Welcome Lee ATS is a heck of a place to ask questions and seek answers,see you around. R.F

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Guess i just want to say thanks and i hope to see you all around.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Welcome to the arena! Prepare to be entertained!
Some days it really feels like that here. But welcome regardless.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hi Lee and welcome to ATS. Go post away and enjoy yourself. And as Spike suggested, stop by BTS sometime. It's a great place to relax, get a good joke, chit-chat and to get to know the other members.

Rush

new topics

top topics

join