It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really runs the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Who really runs the world? Do you think that your vote counts in the presidential elections? Wake up America things are never as they appear to be. Who runs the World?
The Truth will set you free! True Freedom begins when we ask questions, when we take off our blinders and pursue Truth!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Who really runs the world?

I don't think you can - there are large bodies of water in between the land masses...

Do you think that your vote counts in the presidential elections?

Depends if the electorate is faithful to the masses; but history has proven otherwise time and time again...

Wake up America things are never as they appear to be.

The whole world needs to wake up; but even if it was just America that needed to, why spout that on a forum that already promotes that change in thinking? Get your soap box out and hit the streets if you really care at that level...

The Truth will set you free!

Not necessarily - it may assist you in formulating a plan to to combat the PTB, but truth has been known and disregarded many a time before...otherwise there would have been change.

True Freedom begins when we ask questions, when we take off our blinders and pursue Truth!

Welcome to ATS...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
One thing i have found in my life, humans do not run this planet, who ever it is, it is not us humans.

Humans cannot build a bustop in my experience.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
No one group rules the world. The world is complex, and too many groups all want total control over pieces of the pie.

I think in the search for truth sometimes we should be more careful - sometimes I feel like people remove one blindness and take on another type. A type of blindness where the fantastical becomes the truth without reason, where evidence becomes unnecessary, and where people will believe in anything they want to believe in so that they may create a world that fits what they want it to be.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, that did seem to over do it, much cause, we might have ourselves a sticky wiket, eh?

Cheer up fellow, you have THE choice or not, you can make, and suffer or enjoy the consequences.

Cheerio! Have a bright day...

From the desk of,

truth_seeker3

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Freemasons and the OTO "believe" they control the world. Read "Synagogue of Satan" sometime, the Rothchilds are trying very hard to make it a one world government and one world religion. The U.N. would be the world governing body. Do your research and put it all together, it is so obvious "who" believes they rule the world. We know all virus's are created by man, so what is the big question? Why? That is obvious as well. Google "Geprgia Guidestones". Built by Ted Turner and David Rockefeller. The Rockefellers are the first cousins of the Rothchilds. Illuminati. All the same group. They have to "appear" to be differnt groups to keep you guessing and going in circles. They enjoy watching. This has been known for some time. Do your homework and go to bed like a good little boy............

"Freemasonry is deceptive and fraudulent...
Its promise is light—its performance is darkness."

-President John Quincy Adams

"Masonry ought forever to be abolished. It is wrong— essentially wrong— a seed of evil, which can never produce any good."

-President John Quincy Adams

From his book in 1833 “Letters on Freemasonry”
Available at Amazon.com

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The Jesuit Order and the British elite control the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Every time i think about "who runs the world" i think about the main character in the movie "There will be blood" near the end where he is sitting at his desk.

Its some super rich banking family or oil man with enormous power living in the US or Great Britain.

They do not care about anyone, and sometimes don't even care for family. Completely cold and menacing.

Just like me.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I believe it is the law of entropy. No matter how hard civilizations try, everything crumbles... eventually.

new topics

top topics

join