It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin and the Doomsday Code

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is in response to this video and thread. Watch the video posted there first.

Sarah Palin is a member of a crazy church too.

Now watch this documentary, I feel it is very important the non-evangelicals understand what is at stake.

The Dooomsday Code

Google Video Link

[edit on 9-9-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I was prepared for something else... and, he pretty much hits the nail on the head. Revaltions does not belong in the New Testament Jesus told Mary Magdalene as part of the things he spoke to her and not the other disciples that Armageddon was a choice.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is the church she left, right? You guys keep saying its "her church", but I'm pretty sure she left it long ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Please at least comment after you have watched the video! It is a world class documentary with Tony Robinson.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
This is the church she left, right? You guys keep saying its "her church", but I'm pretty sure she left it long ago.

It doesnt matter....watch the documentary.

The Doomsday Code....it is part of her belief system whether she left the church or not she is a believer in this movement. She left because of her political ambition and that does not change her belief.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Well, go for it if you want. The fact of the matter is a large percentage of American Christians believe it. Do you think this kind of message isn't preached in Obama's church?

Does this mean Obama's church is back in play? He never actually left his.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh I swear I give up, we are trying to bring these things to the attention of the average voter, but it seems nobody is an average voter here on ATS. We have so many people that just sigend up in the last few months spewing Fox news talking points.

These things that you post OP will never get a fair shake and reach people because the only ones responding are McCain/Palin supporters. I saw a thread recently about wether or not you can change someones vote. Well the answer is NO, so even bringing things about a candidate to the table to be examined is a moot point.

Most people have made their choice already. And I am about to say something that may get me warned but I will say it anyway:

Women in this country are STUPID, this is coming from me, a woman of three children. I see this bump in the polls for McCain because he picked a woman, and women all over this country are jumping on the ovary bandwagon beccause they feel Barack did them wrong. BS, he did what he felt was right. But there are so many women out there that are voting soley on the fact that Palin is a woman regardless of her stance on issues so important to women. This makes us all look stupid.

Thanks OP for once again bringing an important point about Palin to the table but it will fall on deaf ears.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There is by the way, no reason to assume that Palin believes in the end times or is any kind of end timer. I have attended many sermons and read a million things (gosh if I ever ran for office and people read some posts I have made on "bad days" :lol

But my surmation after a few decades of study is that Christ definitively said to Mary that we have a choice here, continue to the Stars... "refered to us in multiple instances as Conquerer of Stars or die here on Earth

Don't have time today to dig through articles... but I would never want to be judged for what I read or listen to as my beliefs, I think Christ was one groovey fellow actually and via Gnostic and Essenes traditions and readings of Enoch and Ancient hebrew Books (which I can read)

I have an entiely different take on the whole thing than most people

So I wouldn't assume a bright educated woman might not have a non apocalyptic view...

Frankly she doesn't have the dazed out look or mannerisms of the obsessed, I can tell usually when someone has read a few lines from the books and obsessed on them and has little knowledge and when they are a real scholar of religion and... I don't think scholar of religion is it, she keeps too busy for that, she is not irrationally compulsed by belief either.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You almost got it right.
"he did what he thought was right" add to it FOR HIM.

His overblown ego, superstar, greek column, stubborn selfishness cost him the race for not picking Hillary. It had to be all about a black man, no room for a woman on the ticket. His pole numbers are tanking faster than a phoney bankruptcy charge makes an airline's stock plummet.

Oh and his preacher Wright, that he refuses to rebuke, has just been caught in an affair with a white woman in her thirties. Talk about a story.

Report: Rev. Jeremiah Wright Has Affair With Another Man’s Wife

Source, That's right your fav and mine, FoxNews

elections.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't know what circles you hang out in, but women are most definitely not stupid. Although I do know a staunch Democrat who isn't voting for Obama, because she still wants to wear pantsuits....
granted, she is old, but she worked hard to be able to wear those.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
We have so many people that just sigend up in the last few months spewing Fox news talking points.

Well, I'm not one of those people, and I think all this extremist religious nonsense people are trying to connect Palin to is just a political snow job.

These things that you post OP will never get a fair shake...

Sure they will...in their own right. But when you assert that Palin is in the middle of it all, spouting this nonsense and intending to govern by these beliefs, you can hardly cry foul when some come to her defense and demand tangible proof.

Right now, at best, you have a WEAK association.

Most people have made their choice already.

I think for most, choices are always subject to change. But it will require more than just stuff that looks like manufactured noise.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I see this bump in the polls for McCain because he picked a woman, and women all over this country are jumping on the ovary bandwagon beccause they feel Barack did them wrong. BS, he did what he felt was right. But there are so many women out there that are voting soley on the fact that Palin is a woman regardless of her stance on issues so important to women. This makes us all look stupid.

Thanks OP for once again bringing an important point about Palin to the table but it will fall on deaf ears.

I understand your frustration. However please consider that the religous right did not support McCain until Sarah Palin was selected as VP. So that could very well explain the bump in the polls. The religous right or social conservatives are the base or "ground game" for the republicans.

We must continue to educate voters on the candidates positions on the issues. Sarah Palin is a fundamentalist Christian a Penecostal Christian that believes in the end of days. I hope someone will ask her that directly!!

I know the fashion around here it to morally equivocate regarding all politicians. But let me make an appeal to the NWO illuminati types on ATS.

If McCain and Palin are elected during this cycle you will have a religous extremist a heartbeat away from the nuclear button. Also, in all probability 3 supreme court seats will be coming up. Roe v Wade will be overturned if McCain/Palin are elected. Endless energy and resource wars....Please consider that when you vote for Ron Paul, Ralph Nader or sit out the elections you say don't matter etc etc...

Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention...they are afraid of him because he is black. They never say it but it's true.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

She may have some to do with it. But this is also around the time where people start paying more attention to what the politicians says.

Is the 8 point value system also not comparable to the doomsday code?

More importantly, Obama should have won this from the word go. But that is a different story.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well, I tell you what. I was raised in an Assembly of God church.
Do Is still go there? No.... Am I am member of Ats? Yes....

You know , I do not think it matters. How many of of us were raised Catholic, Baptist,...etc.... we come to our own conclusions. Growing up in church helped with a moral base. Nothing wrong with that.

I would like someone that has a moral base verses someone that does not.
That is not saying that those who do not goto church do not have one, or those that do, do have one . I am just generalizing. She has the rite to believe what she wants to believe. This is America. Since when did America mean scrutinize peoples religion. It used to be freedom of religion.

Ama

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I am not for Obama either. Both sides are terrible. This election is just nuts...those evangelicals are scary people though.

I at one time was a church consultant and have been to well over a thousand churches of all faiths and the evangelicals do not let you in on there ideal of bringing the end of the world so they can meet Jesus unless they think you are of the same belief.

Sorry but I am in the know. I am the one that was sent out to brief the Pastors. Read my above quote

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Oh wow, so now the Race for United States President

No this is a race for humanity.

I have no idea how this ended up here.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh wow, so now the Race for United States President, and United States Vice President has turned into a debate on theology? Yeah, the opponents of Sarah Palin really are not attempting to rip apart the very fabric that is America, are they?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by Dronetek

Well, go for it if you want. The fact of the matter is a large percentage of American Christians believe it. Do you think this kind of message isn't preached in Obama's church?

Does this mean Obama's church is back in play? He never actually left his.

I am not for Obama either. Both sides are terrible. This election is just nuts...those evangelicals are scary people though.

I at one time was a church consultant and have been to well over a thousand churches of all faiths and the evangelicals do not let you in on there ideal of bringing the end of the world so they can meet Jesus unless they think you are of the same belief.

You know, when an Evangelical starts flying Planes into Skyscrapers, and slicing the heads off of Non-Conformers, then approach us with that argument. Until then, just admit that you are simply not used to such interpretations of Christianity, and you thus have a certain biasedness towards it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
No one has had time to watch the documentary in this entire thread!!!!

It is not the same ole stuff it is important please watch it!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

You know, when an Evangelical starts flying Planes into Skyscrapers, and slicing the heads off of Non-Conformers, then approach us with that argument. Until then, just admit that you are simply not used to such interpretations of Christianity, and you thus have a certain biasedness towards it.

Sorry dude, I am a Reverend...an Ordained Minister. I used to be a consultant to the church and directed Pastors.

Sheesh!!!!!!!!!

Edit to add: I quit because I know what Pastors talk to each other about. I went to the fire academy and took EMT training to become a Firefighter because I found out what is directing the church.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if you have secret knowledge, please DO share, otherwise, maybe you should explain your views on that video. I am not going to the library.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join