It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Article Knocking Self-Proclaimed 9/11 "Truthers"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Just so you know.. You shouldn't lump all of us into this bin...

Remember not everyone cares about how much money they make off of things... I can give a rats ass less what I make from So911.. I do it because I want to.. There are no adds, no spam for selling dvds or anything...

So to just make sure you know.. There are people out there who really do want the truth.. The rest can goto hell for all I care.. it just makes my job alot harder to do..

[edit on 9/9/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by TheBobert
reply to post by whaaa

YOU NOT REPORTING CRIMES say more about your moral character then anything.
BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO REPORT CRIMES doesnt mean that a MAJORITY of other workers would turn a blind eye as well.

But they did. Because like me they had families and bills to pay and didn't need any extra hassle; especially from powerful people that could jeopardize their jobs and future employment with the feds.

Feel free to judge my moral character. "Let he without sin cast the first stone"

[edit on 9-9-2008 by whaaa]

Do you know what an MOU stands for?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
In short, if there was such a vast conspiracy, we would know about it by now.

There was a vast conspiracy to kill JFK. Is killing a sitting president of the US a vast conspiracy? Do we know who killed JFK for sure.

If you believe the Warren commision then could I intrest you in some prime Florida property that has a buried treasure on it?

I know that you want to believe that the govt. has the best interest of the citizens in mind but that has been proven not the case in many instances.
Heres one example....

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Whaaa,
Do you know what an MOU is?
You worked in the federal government as well military so this should be an easy one!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I know what the memorandum is.

So....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Whaaa,
Do you know what an MOU is?
You worked in the federal government as well military so this should be an easy one!

its also the #1 search result on google. What's your point?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

So you are saying while in at least 2 positions of government employment that you failed to act on ILLEGAL ACTIVITY that YOU WITNESSED?
So you were willing to put your family in jeopardy over not reporting these acts?
You said yourself that you didnt because of family and bills.
So in reality you DID PUT YOUR FAMILY in jeopardy by non action!
Government agencies have MOU's as well as policies and procedures in place partly to prevent people like you from failing to act on incidences of ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.
Please dont turn around now accuse people of covering up mass murder just because you had no moral fiber to report the ILLEGAL ACTIVITY that YOU WITNESSED.
The bottom line is that I very much doubt you were ever employed by the US government nor were you in the military.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

My post wasn't directed at you.
In fact it clearly says the name of the poster that was directed at but thanks for asking.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Do you know what an MOU stands for?

Do you know what the Blue code of Silence is?
I don't care what you believe and I know that you know what goes on
regardless of your holier than thou attitude.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You have the term wrong.
Not only that but generally that specific term doesn't apply to government and military so strange that you would use it.
The more you post the more you add fuel to my belief that you lying about ever having worked for the government/military.
My "hollier than thou attitude"?
Brother you are the one who claimed that in 2 possibly 3 levels of government employment you failed to act on illegal activities you witnessed.
My attitude is nothing compared to what you would have received being caught not reporting illegal activities.
Maybe in the future you shouldn't share info like this.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I wasnt going to post on this but wtf.. I will..

Look there is something about 9/11 that isn't your normal typical crap.. Not only the fact a few buildings drop and no proof that a plane hit the pentagon

I stopped reading right here.

Credibility = out the window.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

There is no proof that the plane hit the pentagon? Have you not read this thread yet?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by discombobulator

Ironically I dont care, where is the video, the plane part, and what not...

Seriously every crash I saw had some type of plane parts to it.. Not a few scraps here and there.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

See, and this is just sad to me. The fact that there ARE witnesses who saw the plane and that there ARE pictures of the debris from this plane (Not tiny pieces of debris as I was told by the "truther" camp, but as I found out, BIG pieces of debris...... debris that couldn't have been scattered about unnoticed by the many that were there) and yet you still deny it, I can't understand why. Is it the truth we are after or just an excuse to point the finger at our gov't (which ultimately is at ourselves since we elect our officials).

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

(which ultimately is at ourselves since we elect our officials).

Not all of us voted for the morons in office.. yet again you speak no truths.. I voted Libertarian.

On the not about no plane theory.. According to the Official report, the plane skidded across the lawn and hit the wall which resulted in a 16 ft circle hole in the side of the pentagon.. thru what.. 3 rings or something??? so hey.. the strongest piece of the plane would be what.. tail section.. All plane crashes except the ones on 9/11 that I have ever seen have had tail sections still in tact..

The skids and tail section do it for me.. Also about the witness thing.. You know why cops get a million witnesses to testify to something.. cause in the end a persons perception is only what they make of it.. They could have seen a banana fly to the pentagon but they wouldnt know.. cause the incident happened to fast...

There has been studies on thought processes in heat of the moment thing.. I wouldn't trust a witness with a 100 ft pole..

And so you know.. I dont talk about the pentagon because I haven't studied it.. This is all going on what I know from the actual government report that they came out with.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeadedThey could have seen a banana fly to the pentagon but they wouldnt know.. cause the incident happened to fast...

And that right there is why I find the logic of the LIAR.. damn me, sorry, 'truthers'
ridiculous. Of course they woudn't have known if it had been a banana that flew into the pentagon. BIG WHOPPING REVELATION AND PROOF OF CONSPIRACY THERE!!!

They noticed because it was a P..L..A..N..E !!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Looks like a plane to me... or is it?

I would do a lot better research on this but I really dont care...

Oh and I failed to mention that your boy Rummy said a missle hit the pentagon.

www.defenselink.mil...
Q: This is a question that's been asked by many Americans, but especially by the widows of September 11th. How were we so asleep at the switch? How did a war targeting civilians arrive on our homeland with seemingly no warning?

Rumsfeld: There were lots of warnings. The intelligence information that we get, it sometimes runs into the hundreds of alerts or pieces of intelligence a week. One looks at the worldwide, it's thousands. And the task is to sort through it and see what you can find. And as you find things, the law enforcement officials who have the responsibility to deal with that type of thing -- the FBI at the federal level, and although it is not, it's an investigative service as opposed to a police force, it's not a federal police force, as you know. But the state and local law enforcement officials have the responsibility for dealing with those kinds of issues.

They [find a lot] and any number of terrorist efforts have been dissuaded, deterred or stopped by good intelligence gathering and good preventive work. It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

I wanted to respond to the scientific part of the article, the part about the melting point of steel. The article may be correct statement that steel looses 50% of its strength at 1000 degrees. However, the author makes the absurd insinuation that "truthers" believe that the steel had to melt in order for the building to fall. The red flag in most rational people's heads it that MOLTEN steel was witnessed burning for many days after the towers collapsed. This MOLTEN steel was seen under the piles of debris of all three towers (one, two, and seven). Also, white hot MOLTEN steel was seen pouring out of the towers before they fell. None of these FACTS makes any sense in the context of the official story. Only in the context of controlled demolition do these FACTS make any sense. Look, no one wants to believe our government capable of doing, or allowing to be done, a thing like 9/11. Articles like the one reported on in this thread can be very effective at causing people to stick their heads back in the sand for this very reason. However, the facts just don't support the conclusion that our government had no hand in 9/11.

The fact about the molten steel is just one of many inconsistencies in the official story. Every aspect that you look at crumbles like a house of cards when examined with an open, rational mind. I could go on and on but instead I will give all those doubters this one bit of advice. Seek out the truth, use the greatest gift that god gave you, your mind. Follow the facts and your own rational no matter how deep the rabbit hole goes. If you don't, the next time this happens, you, or one of your loved ones, may be one of the 2000 plus innocents sacrificed for some other person's, or entities, "greater good." Life's a b**ch, and she's back in heat.

God bless and good luck.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
"There has been studies on thought processes in heat of the moment thing.. I wouldn't trust a witness with a 100 ft pole.. "

There's the problem right there. Yes, eyewitness memory has been proven to be quite corruptable. However, that's no reason to disregard it completely, especially considering the fact that MULTIPLE people witnessed a plane hitting the Pentagon.

Everyone should keep in mind here (both truthers and nontruthers) that both sides are actively committing (whetehr consciously or not) the confirmation bias, meaning they actively seek out only the information that confirms their view.

Also, remember the four unspoken laws of ATS, as I have come to see them:

1. Everyone is an expert when they are arguing their case, regardless of actual education and certification.
2. Twenty minutes of watching videos on Youtube is equivalent to obtaining a PhD in thermodynamics.
3. Youtube and free websites are the end-all resources for highly-accurate and relevant information.
4. If someone doesn't agree with you, they're just a sheep and not worth your time.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
reply to post by discombobulator

Ironically I dont care, where is the video, the plane part, and what not...

Seriously every crash I saw had some type of plane parts to it.. Not a few scraps here and there.

Why are you ignoring the hundreds, if not thousands of eyewitnesses who stated that they saw the plane and the impact?

Why are you ignoring the hundreds, if not thousands of first responders who reported seeing aircraft debris and bodies strewn throughout the Pentagon?

What exactly is your thesis to explain this apparent simultaneous mass hallucination?

Was David Copperfield in Arlington that day?

What kind of "truth" website do you run when you sit there in complete and utter denial of the reported events (from eyewitnesses mind you, not the Government) of the Pentagon and Shanksville?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join