It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Alert Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
read here

If this isn't allowed to be posted ... my apologies.
I'm not advertising another site.
I'm passing on info that I think is important.

This is a site that is new to me. It has Chemtrail Alerts.

There is a bunch of info for ya'll to read.

I found it interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread and link! S & F...

I live in the Great Lakes area, and have noticed many unusual-looking clouds in our skies this summer. Criss-crosses, trails lingering for what seemed to be hours, strange chemical smells, etc.

I don't claim to "know" the story behind all of this. I do know that for the last ten years, these "chemtrails" [or whatever they are] have been appearing in the sky more and more. The twenty or so years of my life before that--in effect, my childhood--had me looking up to the skies a lot. And I never saw these types of formations in the sky.

Great link, again. Thanks. I've bookmarked it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's easy to issue 'chemtrail' alerts: just highlight times and locations when soundings indicate atmospheric conditions are ripe for persistent contrails to form

Now, if you can produce incontrovertible evidence that contrails have formed when atmospheric soundings indicate that, according to conventional meteorology, contrails should not form, you may have an argument

(we'll still need to discuss what we're seeing but at least we'll finally have evidence they are not contrails)

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
These are excellent and sober points.

I do maintain that there are anomalies in our skies.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Essan - Not at all true. I've seen these maps in action when no contrails are suppose to be around. Kevin Martin is a well respected meteorologist with a GREAT IDEA.
This site is the new spaceweather.com for chemtrails.

JJ

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Cool link
Here in Texas we get x"s all over the sky all of the time.
They spread out like wiggly flat wide carpet clouds then within a few hours no more blue sky anywhere then it will rain sometimes there after (that night or the next day at least)
I have also watched the planes criss cross eachother perfectly where I could see them clearly .Both spraying at the same time ..Sometimes it looks like a sky show .About 5 Xs all over the sky at once .(in different directions)

I believe they are doing something and knowing them (Whoever is in charge) it cant be good.
I read alot about them on Cornicopia.com there is something for sure going on.

top topics

join