It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Blacklisted?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KOGDOG

The world is a very dangerous place.... keep a low profile. Ah... it won't save you. There are those who devote their entire lives to the study of facial expressions and body language. The system from birth is designed to spot anyone who is "different". You can't hide what is in your heart. If you are looking for something better than what this world has to offer you will be blacklisted..... for life. Sorry...... dem's da' "rules".

Your right there, NLP (Neural Linguistic Persuasion) focuses on body language and facial expressions to presuade someone to your will, the same holds true for spotting certain thought patterns and human archtypes.

But i beat that with a good pair of shades and a facial palsy, i got the best poker face at the table

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

The reason you probably didn't get the job is because you seem to be more seasoned and set in your ways (not that that is a bad thing at all) It's just that jobs nowadays are looking for young minds that they can mold (AKA Brainwash) into doing exactly what they want them to do. They know a person like you will speak his mind if anything comes up that you don't agree with. Basically what I'm saying is that companies nowadays would rather have an officeful of drones.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
reply to post by KOGDOG

KogDog,
It does not just pertain to getting a job, but to most areas of my life. I understand what you are talking about.

I have also noticed that ignorance is bliss and also the more aware you are the more accountable you will be held.

Ha... now you're really gonna' "get it"... double meaning intentional. Once "they" know that you "know"... then "they" come out in the open. When I first read the Bible I wondered if a person really "believed" would the "devil" show itself. He did. Listen... if you really are "one of God's" then no expense will be spared in attacking you......NONE! Yes, blacklists do exist. But, to make them work they must have you under constant surveillance. Check for bugs, wiretaps, and cameras..... NOW! Document all finding with a camera. The first phase of attack is usually easily detected. In other worlds, the "bugs" won't be as sophisticated when you are ignorant of what is happening to you. The next level will be very hard to find.
You will go through a period of wondering what you did to deserve all of this. STOP! If you are one of God's you will have been under attack from birth. Carefully analyze all significant events in your life(you will know what I mean). Look for the cause. Look for the "conspiracy".....
Finally thought.... I don't have any pity for you. You are blessed. You are in the test. The furnace of affliction was designed for God's people. Enjoy the Matrix/show. Once you get the hang of it.... it is kinda' fun. You will learn how to mess with the "watchers" heads. Enjoy!
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

hmm...sounds like my life to be honest...there's been so much animosity directed my way...I take responsibility for my actions..but most of it has been undeserved...I'll keep an open mind on this..

[edit on 31-12-2008 by dragonseeker]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

Funny you bring this up. I think I am blacklisted here... Mods keep deleting my posts when I am commenting... I just stopped posting (except for this one).

Happy New Year!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yes, there are "blacklists". Some are govt. black-ops in origin. Some blacklists are from the various cults/churches/religions, "gangs", and secret societies. Did you write or say something that put you on a special govt. list? Others are simply some whack job with a lot of money making individuals, families, a "personal project"... for life. There are also paid gang stalkers who are hired by corporations to lean on someone who is causing or has caused them problems. Now... if you believe in the "spiritual"... if you are one of God's you will be "targeted" from birth. Never think of "life" as "normal" or fair. Your life could be changed forever just because someone likes the wife that you marry. Or maybe you simple bumped into the wrong person as you walked into that restaurant five years ago. Yes... life is that absurd. Or... maybe you simply did or said something.... "Right".

This is so sad. It happened to me (the wife part but was my live in gf-someone "bought" her however shadow world trades work). You are right. Its ok to be alone. I always wondered what my smarter friends were trying to teach me.
edit on 27-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join