It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Palins Family outings? Or Photoshop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So I received these earlier today.

Someone in the office claims they are photoshopped...

So I figured I'd post them here... perhaps someone can say if they are or not...

I can't tell if they are or not.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Those are terrible.

This thread is going straight to the trash bin.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Are they photoshopped or not?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The ones of Palin in the bikini and sexy outfit are definitely photoshopped. I can't believe anyone would think they are real. The others look real to me, and I don't see anything wrong with them if they are. Lots of people hunt in this world. Are you implying that there is something wrong with the Palin clan going hunting, or having a few drinks?

I'm not a Palin fan, but these types of threads are exactly what the mods are talking about with the new notice of political trolling being ended. Garbage that that doesn't belong here on ats.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I am implying nothing.. simply asking if they are photoshopped.

Could you show me how you can tell the one with the bikini is photoshopped?

I need a little more than "YES THEY ARE... IT"S OBVIOUS!"

I'm getting that here in the office as well, but no one can show me why they believe they are photoshopped.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The bottles are clearly added in to the pictures. You can see the out of place hand structure in each of them, the others are terrible hack jobs as well. The only one that could even be close to real would be the one holding the guns, simply due to the fact that the family are such strong gun enthusiasts and hunters.

JAK

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
snopes.com

Photograph shows Alaska governor Sarah Palin posing in a U.S. flag bikini while holding a rifle.

Photo is attached. It shows Vice Presidential candidate Sara Palin holding a rifle. She is wearing a stars and stripes bikini. Behind her a male is holding a can, possibly beer, and in the other hand a cigarette. There is a third person behind the beer/cig guy holding another rifle.

Jak

top topics

join