It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 26

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

BTS MIX Show 26

On this week’s BTS MIX, Spencer and Doc discuss the unlikely possibility of waking up with an attractive stranger, the body part you find most attractive and what to do with your 6 foot lizard! They will also give you a tip on improving your bandwidth in Windows and give advice to the lovelorn. This and other innuendo along with the BTS MIX Screen Test is served up for your pleasure!

Movies » What are you favorite Extraterrestrial/Space travel movies???
www.belowtopsecret.com...

General Chit Chat » Sexiest Male/Female Body Part?

General Chit Chat » So You Wake Up, You’re Not At Home, Not Even In Your City...& Next To You Is An Attractive Stranger...

Breaking General News » 6-foot lizard captured in Oregon

Puns, & Pranks » Wukky's caption contest

COMIC contest 2!!!! (10,000 points up for grabs!)

Help » Gain an extra 20% of your Bandwidth (Windows XP and up)

Relationships » I need help so bad. Please...

Relationships » Would you be offended?

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 36:47
file: atsmix_3062.mp3
size: 12974k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Great BTS mix !!

A bunch of really fun topics you covered,

And good luck for your Audition!

Oh and i have just got a new iphone! So i will be downloading this on there too!

Great way to pass the time while traveling and whatnot! WOOT!!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by asala]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That's why you will always be my favorite Mod Asala!

Enjoy the iPhone and try out the Phone Saber application and the myLite...Very cool in concert mode!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
...i is stumped *bows head in shame*

great show guys, and good luck with the audition...

Roswell The Stumped One.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
(takes time away from Matthew fantasy to post)

Hey fellas. Next week??? Man, I gotta go out and get that technical thingamajig that I need. I'm on it.

Q_ball's thread was hilarious, but I don't think that we ever heard back from Given and who she would like to wake up to. Hmmm, maybe I'll start a thread.

And come on folks, I thought that this screen test was one of the easier ones. I must be showing my age.

Rush

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Good to see some ones enjoying the thread! Good work guys! and my christian slater thing is strictly non gay !

PS cant wait to be on the show!

[edit on 10-9-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
No one yet? Ok, here I go showing my age....

(Hollywood Squares music plays in the background)

Cliff Arquette's character was Charlie Weaver. He was one of my favorite squares, I mean if I was old enough to have a favorite spuare, cough.

And if anyone doesn't remember Holloywood Squares:

Q_ball, little did you know that next week's episode on the mix is: "Christian Slater Intervention"...............we're there for ya. And you guys need to watch your u2u's, because if I go out and get this technical stuff I'm going to bring it home, take it out of the package and go "hmmm".

Rush

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
No one yet? Ok, here I go showing my age....

(Hollywood Squares music plays in the background)

Cliff Arquette's character was Charlie Weaver. He was one of my favorite squares, I mean if I was old enough to have a favorite square, cough.

YEA!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! "Charlie Weaver was one of my favorite squares...(My favorite has to be Paul Lynde) And as a matter of fact, I still have a mechanical "Charlie Weaver Bartender" that my late father purchased back in the 60's.

Asala, please award Rush 8000 BTS points! Well done!

Peter Marshall: According to a recent article in the Miami Herald, at age 78, is Groucho Marx still interested in sex?
Charley Weaver: Yes, but he's forgotten the secret word.

Peter Marshall: Charley, what do you call a pig that weighs more than 150 pounds?
Charley Weaver: A divorcee.

Peter Marshall: According to Today's Health, what do most dentists say you should do with your dentures before going to bed?
Charley Weaver: Out at the home, we throw them all into the center of the room and have a swap party...

Peter Marshall: Is there a weight limit for bags on airline flights in this country?
Charley Weaver: If she can fit under the seat, she can fly.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Cha ching! 8000 point in Rush's pocket

Well done!!

top topics

join