It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anybody seen not from there eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
when i was 2 i went to seaworld and i started drowning my mom rescued me but its wierd i could see it like it was a movie

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes! I absolutely have done that before. Never on-command or anything like that, but i have most certainly done it before. Like, when i used to get high, and 'zone out' I've done it involuntarily.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I've never, but I think I have. I feel I've seen a lot, but can't remember what it was - just barely out of reach of my conscience memory.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
the details of what happened were i was in this ride where you sit on those circle things and the water is rotating really fast me and my mom decided to go togahter and wer fell off.i was under for about a minute before my mom rescued me(she was taken by surprise)

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I was crossing a road once and a car came screaming around the corner and alomost hit me. It was almost as if I 'detatched' from my body for a while and time seemed to slow down. I think he missed by about a foot. When I got back to the footpath I just sank to the floor and knelt there shaking.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
When you say it's like a movie, Waht do you mean? Like third perspective view of watching u and ur mum, or still from your eyes, but you seems like you're not in control of your body?

I remember my mum nearly had an accident with me it he front passenger seat. I saw it was about to happen, time slwed down, i put my feet and arms in a position to cussion the blow. WE stopped jsut in time. Missed by like a cm or so. But yeah time slowed down heaps and tehre is a detached feeling from ur body.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i had a detached view and 3rd person

join