It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter? Military?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I was working and saw this. I've made a career based on the fact that there has to be a logical explanation for everything so help me out here.

www.youtube.com...

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/yD9A4eqditc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A logical explanation is that is was probably a plane, judging by it's speed. Seemed too fast to be a helicopter. The flashing nav lights would also point to it being an airplane. It being out of focus most of the time and not followed very well by the camera makes it hard to be 100% sure thought. The sound of an aircraft in the video pretty much gives it away as well don't you think?

What makes you think it would be any thing else?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That is a pretty cool video. Is there anyway to post the original or a piece of the original? I pushed pause and play really quick and saw and interesting vehicle I assume. The best quality this can be seen with is my wish. Did you report it to Mufon.com or Nuforc.org yet? What kind of camera were you using and what is the megapixel rating?

I found it interesting in its movement and there is that flash at the end that looks interesting if you pause the video just right. More details wcraig98. I will star and flag this.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Aeroplane. Probably a Cessna.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

no don't know what those sites are but can check it out - honestly i've never been into this kind of thing but figured I would check out whats out there and stumbled on this forum.

camera was a handheld Canon - don't know what the megapixel rating is for stills but this was shot on video

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonrat
Aeroplane. Probably a Cessna.

It looked more like swamp gas than a cessna. What kind of cessna cant tun like that thing did? maybe they edited out the wings and reversed the tape?

new topics

top topics

join