It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Trig for sale on EBAY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You Tube

UGH. This is sick.
I know someone probably thought they were funny.
But I think it's sick.

:bash: to the person who faked baby Trig for sale.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Totally disgusting. I flagged it as inappropriate. The source apparently was the Democratic Underground.:shk:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Let us deny ignorance please.

This is obviously a horrible joke that some idiot played on YouTube. I seriously doubt that anyone anywhere anytime would seriously sell a special needs child over the Internet.

Outrageous: Fake eBay Listing Selling Palin's Baby Trig as 'Political Prop'

Even the site DemocraticUnderground has locked the FAKE EBay add and scrubbed the picture from their servers, unfortunately someone did take ONE SCREEN SHOT of the add and made a YouTube video of it.

Ebay'sProhibited and Restricted Items - Overview does not allow the sale of humans, human parts, organs, or other remains.

This is partisan campaign politics pure and simple.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Let us deny ignorance please. This is obviously a horrible joke ...

Obviously. What's with the 'let us deny ignorance please'??

Did you see that I said "I know someone thought they were being funny"??

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Absolutely, I just wanted to get in here before this exploded into YET annother political argument with no basis in reality.

It's bad enough on the boards as it is in this campaign year, without adding more fuel to the fire with fake ads being puked up all over youtube, then those adds finding there way onto ATS.

I mean the person that posted it on YouTube should obviously step back and think for a minute before posting such garbage. As well as the person that origionaly created the fake ad and posted it on the DemocraticUnderground site.

It certanly was not directed at you FF.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

This is obviously a horrible joke that some idiot played on YouTube. I seriously doubt that anyone anywhere anytime would seriously sell a special needs child over the Internet.

Thank you wukky...so very much.

:bnghd:

[edit on 9/10/0808 by Dirty Vegas]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It certanly was not directed at you FF.

Okay. I was just being sensitve.

DemocraticUnderground update - the poster-peasants are all denying that it came from there and the god-mods, as usual, are killing any and all threads that are bringing it up for discussion.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's an interesting video. The opening statement is and I quote;

"Here is one More thing that makes me glad I support the McCain/Palin ticket."

Now let's consider a conspiracy angle to this. Is it possible that this was set up by a Republican just to make the Democrats look bad? As we all know, ATS had recently been infiltrated by political propagandists stirring up false rumours on both candidates. Isn't it possible that someone could use it to bait Democrats into reacting to it, then take a screenshot of it?

I guess it probably doesn't matter anyway, but I cannot stand this constant BS from both sides. And whoever did do this, deserves a good kick in the stones for this "joke".

top topics

join