It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Hadron Collider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
hi

from MagentaPixie

I have been asked by four subscribers to ask the Nine about the Large Hadron Collider due to be switched on this September 10th 2008 (four days time)

For a deeper understanding of what I saw around the LHC & Wormhole
Please watch "Multidimensional Transformation Sacred GoldRing crown chakra" by Rysa5

Pixie and the 9 speak on the Large Hadron Collider
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by u2r2h

lol..that is too scary bro!!

nah i don't think anything bad will happen...there is talk that we should send our love energy or positive thoughts to that machine when they go to turn it on..

cause that way we know only good will come of it...there are many lightworkers ready for this..

i have no fear at all...

don't worry!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
its the 9th...hey we're still alive!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBadge

hehe...they may turn it on tommorow silly

we shall see...

watch it live

webcast.cern.ch...

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ive been following the LHC for some time now.
These guys gave us the internet, and many many things we find in use right now!

I must admit I have a funny feeling about all this and the chosen date for this to open up.
I have to keep most of what I have to say to myself at this point. I dont want to create any more fear than is already out there right now.
Try to remain postive and remember we are all one!
WE are all connected and this is part of us all.

Tommorow the day shall change many things, but not right away.
We will not feel its affects for months to come.
Tommorow the switch will be turned on, and the zero point will be set.

Hold onto your handle bars folks, its going to be a wild ride!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think everyone should have a read of this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get informed a little bit before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Although they are actually starting it up tomorrow.
The full cycle wont take place until mid October.
And that video wont load for some reason.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Interesting, sounds like she did a little homework before making this video.

The analogy of this being like a Mother giving birth and that the time must be right, well I had 5 children by C-section...

As for 3rd dimensional density thinking to make this possible is third dimensional ego as far as I am concerned.

She states that it will not happen, that it is about frequencies beyond our comprehension like a 3 year old going to University, and that all time lines must be in sync before it can happen and we are not there yet.

We are there and the information that we will continue to gleam will indeed be a continuum into the future.

I almost lost it when she said that she was getting information from the 9 way above her level of understanding and that this deals with string, quantum and the like theories, hogwash! Those are the current and known terms for where we are publicly in physics.

Sending love and using light meditations are the best advice from New Agers, and she uses this opportunity to say nothing new, just the same level of information sent by all channels.

Nothing astounding or earth shattering. She sounds like all the money makers I have ever met while living in Sedona. Same message different year.

I am sorry but this experiment is going to happen in a few hours and as with all good experiements it will send us into a mirad of new possibilities and new experiments for the next 100 years.

She sounded sweet and soft and yet still looking at aliens as superior to us. That to me is like saying we are superior to the dolphins. We are just different, not higher or lower.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
did you feel it when they turned it on?

The surge of energy created by the Large Hadron Collider

www.youtube.com...

This Video will be up for 24 hours - It is Awakening Peace for the World as the Central Stream of White Light to empower new creation. The CERN activation begins at 3AM EDT and for 24 hours this video will be part of this ceremony of creation and awakening. go to www-premieres-com for the high resolution version
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Hadron Collider broke down within hours of it starting up and will be offline for two months whilst repairs are going ahead.

top topics

join