It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

july 4th 2008 UFO downtown london.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

I was browsing through a BMX forum when i saw something out of place, the site had posted a link to another bmx site called CATFISH.COM.

on the catfish site witch is the site owner's nick name there was a post about a UFO that he had seen on july 4th of 2008, here is what he says:

This is funny. I love BMX. I am so consumed with BMX and travel I have slacked on bringing this to the world. An event happened to me when I was in London earlier this year and it's something normal people would consider life changing. They would have had this on the internet the next day. I got grandpa grinds to be doing. Sorry for the delay. Regardless..this is 100% real. I filmed it and took the pictures. It took place in Hyde Park London, England during the 02 Music festival. I was there doing demos for Monster Energy. I saw an object in the sky zipping back and forth. Grabbed the camera and snapped the following gems. When I first saw the object it was zigging and zagging. I couldn't hear it because there was music playing. I started screaming for people to look at it and a bunch of people watched it with me. At the last minute I remembered that I had video on my camera and I filmed a few seconds and then you hear swear. I knew it was a UFO when I saw it. It changed shapes and was fast. You be the judge. If you have any questions. E-mail me. I know what I saw.

www.catfishcatfish.com...

visit the link to see the pictures and a very short video of the UFO, i have been in contact with "catfish" and he tells me that he was performing at an event where there were at least "50,000" people.

I asked him if he could send me the original pictures so that we could get a better look at them;i am currently waiting for his reply, he is a profetional bmx rider so his schedule might be tight but hopefully he will get back to me soon.

what's your take on this?

[edit on 9-9-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Are there any ATS members from london that might want to chime in here?
maybe some one on ATS was at the event,and wants to give their 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Links seems bad, has his site been pulled? or is it just my isp?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks miguelbmx for sharing this sighting:

this was never shared here before.

I embed the photos here:

And these are date-time (in according to exif data),
assuming an image timezone of US Pacific:
but since the photos were taken in London, add 8 hours to the time:

01 - July 4, 2008 8:47:10AM
02 - July 4, 2008 8:47:17AM (7 secs)
03 - July 4, 2008 8:47:24AM (7 secs)
04 - July 4, 2008 8:47:27AM (3 secs)
05 - July 4, 2008 8:47:38AM (11 secs)
06 - July 4, 2008 8:47:45AM (7 secs)
07 - July 4, 2008 8:47:52AM (7 secs)

exif data were NOT extracted by these images, the original ones are in the website of the link provided in the OP.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Helium filled inner tube?? Very interesting cant take a look at the site atm im at work only the pics Internos posted. Never saw or heard of them before. Will have to take a look at the vid later tonight. Thanks for the heads up!!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thank you very much internos for all your help
I will see if I can fix the link from my cell phone because I am at work until 7am nyc time.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

I tried the link and it seems to work ok.
Does any body else have the same problem?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The link seems to be working fine. It is a shame that the clip is only a few seconds long. Interesting though. I would think that if it was at a BMX contest and he did manage to get a few other people to look at it someone would have been recording. Although now that it has been a few months probably would be hard to track anyone else down?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
He did say that him and his friends saw it, I will ask him if any one else took pictures or video of it.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
nothing yet guys.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Catfish does commentary on all the big events like the dew tour and x games etc, I've seen him mention his interest in UFOs somewhere before, can't remember where though

top topics

join