It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor may be right once again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I know there were some things about the Olympics that he said that were not true, like it would be the last one this year or not even start...

Maybe on HIS timeline there WAS a huge attack in Beijing and it was cancelled.

Anyways..

This is about the Election. He said it would be a woman president this term who was the "worst president in American history." So I, as well as many of you, figured "Hey, that must be Hillary", since she is a woman... then she didn't get the nomination so we once again called John Titor a phoney.

What about Palin? John McCain gets elected... has a minor fall, which causes the poor old dude to have a heart attack and cannot be president due to health and then Palin takes over.

She could be the "worst president in American History" that Titor was talking about?

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The exact quote is...

"The President or “leader” in 2005 tried desperately to hold the country together, but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base."

He doesn't say anywhere that the president in 2009 will DEFINIATELY be a woman. He's merely covering bases.

As much as I would absolutely LOVE to believe in Titor and his claims, I can't bring myself to accept it, because I'm too skeptical I guess.

Also, I'm sure there are many threads about this already.

Use the search facility

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
^^

No.

It's a different quote..

As the few quotes I remember he was talking about a woman president being the worst.

ill sckower and see if I can find the link on the bbs

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Therin lies the problem for any and all time travel type of disclosures.

The olympics didn't get cancelled in our timeline therefore Titor could still be right.

This is why I have an issue with Dan Burisch for example...Something doesn't happen like he says will and it's because the "timeline has changed"

I'm sorry but the very nature of time makes any and all "revelations" from time travelers suspect.

I am a time traveler - In my time line the USA is destroyed tomorrow September 10th in a cataclysmic eruption of Yellowstone.

Oh I'm also a prophet and God told me that this would happen as well..

..but if it doesn't it doesn't mean I'm lying, it just means the timeline has changed.

I've always wanted to believe, but I find it increasingly difficult.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
It's a different quote..

As the few quotes I remember he was talking about a woman president being the worst.

If it is a different quote, doesn't it in fact contradict this quote?

The President or “leader” in 2005 tried desperately to hold the country together, but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base."

That means he says its a woman at one point but then says it a man or woman. I just cant believe a thing from John Titor anymore, more has not occured than has occured, and by making the statement about alternative timelines, he just hooks the more gullible of us to keep believing he is real

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Long before anyone thought that a woman would run for president I interpreted this statement to infer one fo two things. That A) a woman vice president would be chosen and the president would die or B) Both president and vice president would be killed and the speaker of the house would become president. There is now a possible C) and that is that a male president and female vice president are chosen but they are looked at more as equals than president and vice. Now that Palin seems to be the deciding factor, this is becoming a possible scenario.

top topics

join