It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Titor say "god help Quebec"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hey ATS

I'v pretty much read all the titor posts,but one thing got me going.
AT one point he says "canadians are some of the most ruthless and efficient poeple I know,then he goes on to say"God help quebec".
Never again does he speak about quebec or why he even said that....

Does anyone have any informattion about this matter.

Spike

ps:I might or might not live near or around quebec...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
for the same reason he said there would be no olympics after 2004. to scare people and becauses hes a fraud

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by otto2294

Sure that is possible,but maybe he was telling the truth...
Has titor been debunked?

SPike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes. The 2008 Olympics did actually happen. I guess people are holding on to the dwindling percentage of things he was right about.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

Has titor been debunked?

SPike

He has been debunked on MANY of his predictions. It's all about fear. Fear sells. Fear gets support to start illegal wars. Fear allows governments to do false flag operations on their own people and get away with it.

You see, Titor was the same way. He made some bold predictions but alas, they have been debunked. The 2008 Olypics was the final straw for many.

Don't buy any of the BS he spouted.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

I'm sure people still belive him....
I mean if people think that reptiles own the earth and that gwb is an alien,anything is possible right?
I for one have lost faith in his stories.BUT I think a war between the rural areas and the cities is still a very real threat.

Spike

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Spike Spiegle]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Again tho....if he wanted to scare masses of people wouldnt he say "god help the world or god help america"?
Why would he aim for quebec?
Most americans dont even know where quebec is....
I dont know just seems really weird even for titor that he would mention
quebec.

Spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Again tho....if he wanted to scare masses of people wouldnt he say "god help the world or god help america"?
Why would he aim for quebec?
Most americans dont even know where quebec is....
I dont know just seems really weird even for titor that he would mention
quebec.

Spike

Maybe he played a football team there or something in high school and holds a grudge against them.

It's down around Mexico right?

Again, I wouldn't put too much credence into his calling out a particular province (wait, you call them provinces right?). There could be any number of logical reasons he just happened to call them out.

As for the wars between rural areas and cities, well that is happening now with gangs. But if it actually came down to outright war based on where you live I may have to lean towards the rural areas. At least the one I live in. I haven't seen so much firepower in all of my life including my time in the service as I have since moving to NW Ohio! LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yes its near mexico...

Right close to japan...................

Spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It's down around Mexico right?

Yep.

OK edit...you guysreally don't believe Mexico and Quebec are close to each other do you???

Why would a person assume this?

I thought it was a joke but I guess not!! Very amusing to me.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The point of the matter is he made many predictions that never came true. And, they weren't just small things, the cancellation of the 2008 olympics is a big deal, and that never happened.

He's a fraud, and its evident by the lack of predictions that came true. The civil war of 2005? I think i must have missed that one.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

It was a joke....
It's still is a joke....
I'm laughing arent you?

Spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I guess that is the point of the matter.
He said stuff that never came true.
But do you think he just mentioned quebec out of nowhere?
I think not...

Spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
YEP...thats why I starred your posts.

I have been to Quebec and I LOVE IT! VIVA LA QUEBEC!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Probably he stated it because for a while it looked like Quebec would secede from Canada. The French speaking peoples were very close to it with a couple of referendums. I guess Mr Titor thought it was going to happen and felt Canada would invade the new country as it would of effectively split the English part of Canada in two.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

That is by far the best answer to my original question.
Thank you,that makes total sense.

Spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Has titor been debunked?

SPike

A thousand ways to Sunday.

However, the story now involves "alternate outcomes" or some such thing as that. Basically, believers contend that there are multiple 'slices' of reality, each slightly different and therefore, he couldn't be 100% accurate due to the infinite possibilities of our (versus his) reality.

Still others contend that the lack of accuracy from Titor proves his mission was a success. And yet others engage in inflation and blurring of some of his claims to the point that virtually anything could "fit" his 'predictions'.

This is by no means an exhaustive explanation but rather a small-scale picture of where things stand now.

EDIT: What I am trying to say is if you (the royal you) are willing to continuously evolve (dare I say re-write?) the story then he will always be some form of 'right'.

However, if you simply look at his original claims and resist the urge to make excuses (sorry), it's still a fascinating story. But, just a story.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

Thanks for the update
And as always some people will stick with anything right to the very end...
It can be a great virtue,but it will most likely blind you to the core.

Spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think Titor hated Canadians. He was probably some 20 year old hoaxer who just wanted Canadians to look bad. I remember he claimed that Canadians would end up being some of the worlds most ruthless and violent people in the years to come, lol...

Titor is probably reading all these threads about him and laughing his ass off. But we now know he was a fraud, and all those alternate timeline people can keep believing the lie.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DaVillen

I did not get the "he hates canadians vibe" at all....
But hey you never know,maybe he did hate canadians
I dont think he hated Canadians tho...

Spike

top topics

<<   2 >>

join