It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pendulum "Granite" music Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen the new music video by Pendulum, its UFO orientated with a couple of classic clips thrown in. Im not quite sure how many are real as some look pretty fake, but perhaps its the government preparing us for October 14th maybe?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Yes I've seen it it was given away free on xbox live last year, cool tune except for the singing, once that dude opens his mouth it totally ruined the song for me, It's a cool video
why would the government be preparing us for 14th of October?

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Pockets]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Pendulum are an Australian Drum & Bass outfit that originated from the Vicious Vinyl label coming out of the Davies St Studios in Frankston (Victoria, Australia). The founders/owners of Vicious Vinyl are friends of mine - in fact I grew up with them. I have also had beers with the lads from Pendulum (originally from Perth) before they went overseas many times. Just normal guys mate!

How they have anything to do with what I assume your referring to as the US government desensitizing people to the arrival of a GFL Spaceship (which is complete fantasy in it's own right) is beyond comprehension.

In short, it's completely ludicrous!

You really need to get a grip of your wild imagination!

God only knows what dots you thought you connected to come to such an assumption.

IRM

[edit on 9/9/08 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

join