It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Black (and inside for that matter)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Has anyone else read the book advertised on this site, Above Black?

I, myself, downloaded it (I must confess, I'm an ebook bandit
) this morning and rifled through it today.

There is one section in particular that houses some near-revelations. It certainly appears, by the way the author presents his story, to be credible and valid.

I will go into more detail about the information he's described in his supposed contact with the greys-- but due to the detail I wish to dedicate to the information, i'll post it soon...

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
One of our ATSNN reporters is preparing an exclusive interview with the author. Look for it on ATSNN in about a week. Soon after that, we'll have a live chat event with Dan Sherman here on ATS where members will have a chance to ask their own questions.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh that is just GRAND.

I do hope we can all jog his memory and extract some
more information from him.

hahah, if you talk to him before then, tell him I apologize for bootlegging his book.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
One of our ATSNN reporters is preparing an exclusive interview with the author. Look for it on ATSNN in about a week. Soon after that, we'll have a live chat event with Dan Sherman here on ATS where members will have a chance to ask their own questions.

SkepticOverlord - One thing I'd like you to ask him is regarding his theory that he was 'guided' or 'led' into joining the USAF... I have been feeling the same exact pressure, by people and situations alike over the past two years, and reading him describe how he felt like he was led down a path towards it sounds EXTREMELY like my life (especially when he said he fell down from the roof of a house onto concrete and didnt feel a thing-- that same exact situation happened to me when i was 10).

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What ever happend to Dan Sherman doin' the chat thing here on ATS? Did he flake out ?

top topics

join