It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Particle Experiment Is an Experiment in Itself!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

An interesting perspective & insight on tomorrow's firing up of the Large Hadron Collider:

Source: Discovering the True Dynamics...

MANY scientists think that this experiment should NOT be carried out, because it could cause mini black holes or explosions.

Given the fact that the majority doesn't even know about this experiment coupled with it's intense importance, it is CLEAR as a night illuminated by an explosion that we as the People of the World MUST have an individual say in the actual decisions that are precariously made by the 'leaders' & government scientists.

... Or would you rather just live your normal routine, don't speak out, & let the governments do all sorts of crazy things that could be detrimental to the future of life on Earth...

Think about it!

- It's time to stand up & DEMAND change CONSTANTLY, everyday from now on!

This is NOT a freakin' joke... Even if all goes well, there is a possibility that it wouldn't have...

Sure, all could go well, & we could learn more about the universe, but do you think we should have to perform such an experiment that could possibly have dire consequences; that could could take some time to see the negative effects... Even if this experiment does not have negative effects, it is in effect two experiments in one; the other is to see how many will speak out against, and how many are conditioned to have faith in the 'officials', the elite...
The major point here is that this is a flagship; a smoking gun for the need for the people to have control by voting for the decisions themselves, & not for leaders to make those decisions in precarious ways in which we have now ONLY one day to stand up, in this case... Note that there is also an element of fear mongering, intentionally or not, on the part of the globalists.

What are your thoughts on this perspective? How many people are sick & tired of having the grim reaper conducting this train?? I've been up all night, & all these issues are REALLY starting to get to me. - (if all goes well) let us take this as a major wake up call & see this as our last chance to demand that we vote for the decisions themselves.

To gamble with life itself, just for scientific research is not right!

The Large Hadron Collider:

Messing with the unknown:

... Hope to ... exist tomorrow!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Other than a terrorist attack on the LHC, how are we supposed to stop this thing?

You see, I totally agree that this a dangerously hubristic experiment, and they have no right to take such a risk with the entire planet.

BUT WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT IT????

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Time=Now,

we as the People of the World MUST have an individual say in the actual decisions

We've all heard your story before. "Don't fly to close to the sun or your wings will melt!". "Don't sail too far out or you'll fall off the edge of the world!". "No man can break the sound barrier!".

It's clear that some of the people of the world including yourself are oblivious to scientific facts and more attentive on your own fears and nonsensical realities.

CERN's LHC is a particle accelerator. It accelerates particles and then smashes them into each other and detects particles made visible as a result of the collision. It's a very simple concept and this type of thing happens routinely in nature. The only difference is that we are doing it under controlled conditions to further our understanding of the universe.

Please sit back, shut up and enjoy the ride.

Obsidience

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by obsidience
Time=Now,

we as the People of the World MUST have an individual say in the actual decisions

CERN's LHC is a particle accelerator. It accelerates particles and then smashes them into each other and detects particles made visible as a result of the collision. It's a very simple concept and this type of thing happens routinely in nature. The only difference is that we are doing it under controlled conditions to further our understanding of the universe.

Obsidience

One such example is happening above your head right now. Cosmic rays are smashing into the atmosphere (at what i believe to be much greater force than can be achieved by the LHC) so the chances are really rather slim that any black holes will be created at all. Even if they are they will be SO SO small that they will almost instantly vanish again.

Anyone who is afraid that the world will end tomorrow should go and take a look at the science, and the fact that no collisions are due to take place tomorrow anyway, its just to make sure they have make the beam go round the full loop first. so relax.

[edit on 9/9/08 by manta]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No, need to worry about the black holes forming, they will dissipitate as hawking raidiation

The safety factor of the world was considered during the construction thats why the lhc is located deep underground, and if any explosion was to occur the ground would bear the brunt and the people above can live fearlessly.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidience
Time=Now,

We've all heard your story before. "Don't fly to close to the sun or your wings will melt!". "Don't sail too far out or you'll fall off the edge of the world!". "No man can break the sound barrier!".

It's clear that some of the people of the world including yourself are oblivious to scientific facts and more attentive on your own fears and nonsensical realities.

Obsidience

Nothing to trim there... Wow, you are one opinionated, arrogant piece of work! As the OP, let me make myself clear: I did not post this thread because I am a fearful, irrational bird. I wanted to make the point that: (they calculate using CURRENT scientific models that all should go well, but our current models are incongruent with reality. (For example, UFOs travel at superluminal velocities, therefore it is possible). There are many things about quantum mechanics also that boggle the mind.

Even if the claims that it is 'perfectly safe' are correct, & it turns out that the many scientists that have concerns had nothing to worry about, the point here is that there is a possibility that something COULD'VE gone wrong, & it's all because the public has BLIND FAITH in the scientific community, where many have the government's agenda in mind, & have blind faith in those in charge, & it's a smoking gun to the argument that we should not be voting for leaders that make all the decisions, (and we all know what their plans are) even if you don't know about the NWO; don't you think you should've been able to vote for things like : Should we goto War? (most would vote no) or Should we have a carbon tax, or just change the polluting 'technology' into clean energy? (most would vote for clean energy, unless they have had a lobotomy).

My third point, which makes this actually 2 experiments was: The measurement of the public's reaction, the ratio of those who have concern & speak out to those who blindly follow our science & governments indicates how successful this matrix of control of big brother is.

Furthermore, why is this thing so huge, & so complex? I think they know a lot more about the universe than they are letting up to, & they could have an alternative motive, who knows, they could be opening another dimension. (Go ahead & laugh immaturely, but quantum physics equations would not work out if there were not parallel universes & multiple dimensions). - The elite had advanced knowledge of science & the universe back thousands of years, & the excuse that they want to know more about the universe is laughable, if you know the true history of extraterrestrials on this Planet, TV sets in ancient egypt, flying machines depicted in the Sumarian tablets, etc.

- In a controlled environment, the formed black holes could be sustained... THERE IS NO PROOF THAT SOMETHING WILL NOT GO WRONG. - In space, things are colliding, yes, BUT THAT IS NATURAL. - This machine is NOT, & lifeforms on a Planet should not have to, nor should be able to mess with nature in such an extent, & there are credible scientist who have concern, it's not just inquisitive people like me, who question authority. - God does not play dice, & we should not play it with our universe either.
I wont have blind faith in them, for there is some risk,& the effects could be in 4 yrs.

They talked about it on Coast to coast last night.... But I guess you're too 'cool' (yeah right) to listen.

So YOU shut up, & see...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
Other than a terrorist attack on the LHC, how are we supposed to stop this thing?

You see, I totally agree that this a dangerously hubristic experiment, and they have no right to take such a risk with the entire planet.

I DO NOT recommend terrorism ;-)

- I'm saying we have ourselves to blame for allowing their actions to go without public consent by means of everyone voting for it, or not. - Let's hope that Hawking's science holds up, (he has been wrong on things) ... There's that elephant in my living room again... that animal is BIG! LOL . - Let's hope it holds up, because if it doesn't, we won't have a chance to use this even as a WAKE UP CALL to demand change, so we could as a people, vote things like this in or out. I just know that if a poll was done, around 80% would be NO WAY!

What we can do about it is nothing.... And that is scary...

---> But I've always said; the powers that be have an agenda, & when you think you're making a difference by voting for one out of four selected members of skull & bones/bilderberg, etc, you are incorrect. - WE MUST DEMAND A COMPLETE CHANGE IN THE WAY GOVERNMENT IS RUN! - It is NOT our government if we don't have a say in what goes on, & before they increase their tyrannical control & manipulate us into a one World Government, we have to turn things around, & bring power back to the People so that we can avoid a highly probable disaster in another future event/experiment.

Another point I'd like to add is: They claim this is to learn more about our universe, therefore they don't know it all, & many current scientific models are suitable for toilet paper; they are incorrect or incomplete. - THAT is a Scientific fact.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh, I was listening about this on BBC Radio 2 today, and they were interviewing one of the Ex Duran Duran guys, the one who plays the Keys, anyway, he's now a professor, (I learn something new everyday!) and according to him we wont die tomorrow (that's what he didn't actually say, that's me editing this 20 minute convo, haha!)

Did anyone else listen to it? I would try and get the link for the podcast but unfortunately tonight there was something happening which meant DAB radio's weren't picking up the station. Was definitely an interesting listen though!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yap, yap, yap. We're gonna die tomorrow just like Russia and Georgia were going to start WW3 a few weeks ago. Just like the US is suppose to be attacking Iran avery other week. etc.

Plus if this happened then all the "end of the world in 2012" pundits would be SO disappointed LOL.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

My opinion is "who left these nuts in charge of our planet???"

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If one gets ATS points from the number of posts, I sincerely hope most of your other posts were not of such a mocking, insulting nature.

Did you miss the part where I said 'THIS IS NOT A JOKE'???

I am NOT implying that this will end the World, & I am aware that 2012 being 'the End of the World' is misinformation. 2012 is going to be a significant CHANGE. I'm not going to waste my time with someone that obviously does little or no research.

I wish there was a way to ban ignorance, & not just deny ignorance... - It's a good thing (for the ignorant people) I'm not the webmaster of ATS...

In my opinion, it is the end of the World already, given that not enough people are open-minded, & all the simultaneous things against life such as Wars, famine, disease, & all that bad stuff that you'd rather laugh at, because reality is too harsh & scary for most people.

If it makes you feel better, you are laughing at someone that has been not only doing research 24/7, but putting it together, & I've neglected most of my life in the process.
While most people are ACTUALLY bored, (???) I am at least taking this seriously, which is more than what I can say for you, 'princeofpeace' .

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It scares the holy crap out of me! Why play with the Earths "insides"? Very irresopnsible. Does anyone know what time they are pulling the lever? Hope it doesn't cause earthquakes or something like that. I am surprised this isn't getting more coverage!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't think we are going to die tomorrow, but nonetheless some of things that are happening in the here and now do put me in mind of the Atlantis myths and how thier downfall was technology beyond what they were able to sustain.

Only TIME will tell.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Time=Now,

I don't consider myself arrogant though I do consider myself to a piece of work and I am grumpy - sorry about that

Here's the deal... I used to read up on particle physics in high school and no a little about how they work. Particle accelerators are very simple devices. They utilize magnets to speed particles up and then smash them into each other. The scientists working on these devices are really the last of the true "pioneers" and they should be applauded rather than ridiculed. I read today that some of them are getting death threats and this is part due to people like you spreading word that they could be killing us and our families when they flick the switch.

Ignorance can lead to fear...

Have you ever truly thought about what it would take to end the world? There is actually a usenet group dedicated to thinking up how to do such a thing. The group was created by the Society for Human
Immigration from Terra (S#IT) and more info can be found here:

alt.destroy.the.earth
alt.destroy.the.earth FAQ

Read the FAQ. Try to come up with an idea yourself, it's surprisingly hard (if not impossible). The earth is big. There are some very smart people that have been thinking about how this can be done. The people doing this are not evil, the thought process leads us to a simple conclusion: Humanity, though a powerful race, pales in comparison to the strength and endurance of the Earth. We have nothing in our arsenal that could destroy the earth and all life on it. In every scenario life will go one. Hence - nothing to fear.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The LHC is perfectly safe.

Sit down.
The scientists who actually know what they're talking about are talking.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

Hey Pam! DON'T BE SCARED! - The entire experiment could do nothing at all, & instead of people laughing at me, they will be laughing at the CERN scientists, LOL. -
It could be a big distraction & a waste of money to further screw up the economy.

- Be scared about us not doing anything to get control of our World & our minds back from those who came here thousands of years ago, & set a stage that even most ATS members find too far fetched, but has just as much evidence as 9/11, if not more... - I'm referring to the STOOL posing as a God in my avatar, & how discussions of them have been deemed to exist in a section called ' Skunk Works' ... I tried to get Springer to have all the Youtube Reptillian threads claiming shapeshifing in badly compressed videos go there, but given the Reptillians are fully documented in UFOlogy, the discussions on the subject should not be put in a box, for that does no justice to the possibility that ATSers could finally open their mind to it.

Sorry for going off topic, but it's all connected.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
The LHC is perfectly safe.

Sit down.
The scientists who actually know what they're talking about are talking.

DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME TO SIT DOWN!

- You talked, & you obviously don't know what you're talking about, neither do they; they are basing their analysis on our current knowledge of science, & current models, which are flawed. (they say this is to learn more about the universe, therefore that implies little is known. - Many drivers or pilots of new vehicles said 'it's safe, don't worry, then... BOOM!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Cool! Sorry I was hard on you, I'm kinda 'grumpy' too these days... And I am not fearing this, I am not convinced that something will go wrong, I'm just highlighting that given that there is even a 0.0000000001 % chance that something could go wrong, it should not be done...

That S.H.I.(t). group certainly has their time misdirected, but the info on the link you posted is quite funny. ... They have a sense of humor. - And mate; Here's a couple things that could end the World; Apathy, inaction, indifference, nuclear bombs, & all this pollution, deforestation, etc, that is causing extinctions in amphibians.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump

Buy some popcorn and watch the show

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

I see my serious post has become a frat house or something full of jokers... (Well, the World is unfortunately infested with people who think everything is a joke)

Anyways, back to work on that link in my signature...

Have a great week everyone, & remember: The 'End times' is in the Bible because it's all by design, but don't believe me, as Alex Jones says; do the research yourself.

Peace!

(Looking forward to positive, constructive replies) ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join