It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WMD report: US remains 'dangerously vulnerable'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So I guess next week, we'll be reading about how terrorists may have aquired some of blackwater's gear and these whitie warizistanis are rollin around causing terror masquerading as blackwater employees.

Dude, why don't all of the people that feel "unsafe" and vulnerable to some unknown enemy just build themselves a huge bunker and figgen leave?
I am so sick of constantly reading about some ominous threat looming over the country when it is clear that the hostility is against policies that a majority of our own country didn't ask for and probably wouldn't agree with either.

Are they kidding? Do they really think it is possible to be completely protected against any kind of threat? What's next? Mind control and thought suppression? FFS!!! How about stop pissing people off!? How about trying to lead instead of dominate?

What goes around-comes around, I guess...I just wonder if we'll ever grow up a quit this rediculous bickering.

Gah, I can tell it's time for a camping trip. LOL

[edit on 10-9-2008 by 4N6310]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

What goes around-comes around, I guess...I just wonder if we'll ever grow up a quit this rediculous bickering.

I doubt it. It is far too profitable.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by 4N6310

I doubt it. It is far too profitable.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Why We Fight really illustrated this point well, I thought. Still, I have to wonder if one's conscience might "get in the way" at some point for those who are able to see outside of their compartmentalized information bubble to understand just how evil their deeds are and what consequence they will have to the global community at large. Are they making the world a better place or a worse place and for whom? Are they perpetuating positive human culture?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

Still, I have to wonder if one's conscience might "get in the way" at some point for those who are able to see outside of their compartmentalized information bubble to understand just how evil their deeds are and what consequence they will have to the global community at large.

I am sure that it happens all the time. The problem is that for every one of these people that actually "sees the light" and gets out of the game, there are 1,000 more that are willing to step in and take their place.... and their profits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join