It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell your story about having a microchip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
We need to let people know about us having a microchip. Please tell your story here. Don't be afraid of what people think or say just tell us how you think you aquired it, what you have seen to know that the gov. is at fault here, and what you are going through now as a result of this chip. I was implanted by the bureau of narcotics in Fresno, Ca. I wouldn't say that I am a model citizen or anything I just like street medication. It doesn't make me a bad person but people who haven't done drugs think its like the worst thing you can do to yourself. Anyway I lived in a half-way house for a short peiod of time. During that time I wasn't dealing but a narcotics agent moved in. How did I know at first he was an agent? He moved in from stockton to live in a half-way house come on. People who are on S.S.I. live in those places. He was very intelligent. I know this because of all the books he read, He wore a flashlight on his head and looked like somebody who does meth with all of those trinkets but he had his around the neck like a necklace. Put it this way I have a sixth sense for these agents and God gave me the gift of discerning the spirits. Which is a supernatural gift to where I can see their spirit and any others they may have. I can't see everyones spirit though just people who oppose me. God gave me this gift so I would know He is real and to aid me in figuring people out. I am basically a good man. I was brought up in a good home and I don't judge people but I can almost always read through the b.s. to see if people are lying or not. Face to face people don't have a chance because of what I see in their eyes. Call me crazy if you want it doesn't matter to me or affect me in anyway. These gov. bureau of narcotics people are very evil and are into demon worship. Not everyone of them but alot of them are and they summons demons to possses people especially people who do drugs. Don't turn your back on Jesus because you do drugs. Don't think you are not going to heaven because you do drugs. Stay away from sin and party. Most people will say that doing drugs is a sin. Well they are wrong. Disobeying the ten commandments is a sin and you will go to hell for doing those sins. Disobeying the gov. laws is not a sin as long as you are in Christ Jesus and are not breaking one of the ten commandments. He knows how crooked the gov. is anyway and will judge you fairly when it is your time. Don't give up on Jesus because of partying. Stay close to Him, read the Bible, go to church if you want. Don't go if you don't want. Christians are some of the biggest sinners around but see they have something other people don't have and that is Jesus which helps them stay out of hell. Believeing in Jesus doesn't make you perfect it just makes life a whole lot easier to deal with especially for people who have a chip. See the people doing this to us are forsure going to hell. They might as well stick with those demons because the Lord won't help them as long as they continue to be involved in crimes against humanity. So see we have it better than them thats forsure. One day we will be in heaven flying around while their in hell bound to fire my desire is to follow my Sire like a hound. Pound that in your head. Remember don't give up because you do drugs. I know I won't. Don't be ashamed either or think you are less than. Just be honest with Jesus and keep on going. I hit on a touchy subject so I am sure that people will say I am wrong and their is know way he is going to heaven. Those people are judging me and need to be careful of that. That could send them to hell if they are not careful. Life for me is messed up right now. I am always in pain because of the people controlling the chip in me. I am being tortured physically inside my body where these people have control over my muscles and they cause the pain that way. I can hear them talking and they mimic me word for word. I have extreme brain chemistry fluxuations going on. I ran out of room

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The thread title sounded interesting, and your story started well - but I started giving up the moment you got to "god gave me this gift" of seeing peoples 'spirits'.
Then the evangelical christianity bit - it just bought this whole post to a grinding halt for me.

Religious rant. Nothing to see here. Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sonic111

I have a microchip....it's located in my P.C.
I'm not sure how it got there and i'm really concerned for my safety.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I came into the world without a microchip and I plan to go out without one too.

I would rather die than become a "Borg" and be linked to a hive mind like system where you are monitored 24/7/365.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightlark
The thread title sounded interesting, and your story started well - but I started giving up the moment you got to "god gave me this gift" of seeing peoples 'spirits'.
Then the evangelical christianity bit - it just bought this whole post to a grinding halt for me.

Religious rant. Nothing to see here. Have a nice day.

Ermmm....what he said. ^
I totally agree.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I know not alot of people believe in God but Hey. He exist to me. I don't expect anybody to believe anything I say either I am just telling you what He gave me in order to see if I am being decieved or not. The spirits I see in some peoples eyes are definately demonic and where I have seen them most is in prison. I hardly ever see the fallen angels in people in public. That narc sure had one in Him thats how I knew for sure the narc was trying to oppose me. Believe me I would have the same opinion as you all have except I recieved a spirtual gift that reminds me of how real God is. I feel pretty lucky that I was chosen to see into a world that can't be seen with the human eye. Atleast not with yours anyway. Whats that saying if it doesn't apply let it fly.
Still tell your story about having a microchip in you.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
uhm, can we please hear YOUR story since this IS your thread? I mean, like the other poster said, it started out good (well, I would say "alright" personally), but when you got into the pulpit and started preaching at us, you seemed to forget about the story. Once you went back to the story, you ran out of space bc you were doing too much preaching.

Gonna have to be stubborn here and say something along the lines of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours first." IN OTHER WORDS, finish your story and leave the godhead out of it please. FOCUS!!!

You ended up with a microchip bc..........

They implanted it in your..........

And it is is.............

(at least finish those sentences)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I used to sell marijuana. 10 years ago I was with a woman who had me set up to be implanted with a microchip. At this time I didn't know I was implanted but thats when I started to feel extreme brain chemistry fluxuations. I didn't understand what was going on and I didn't have full control over my mind. I thought it was the dope but dope that I have done doesn't make me feel like I am going to lose my mind. Not even when I come down. I felt like my mind was spinning out of control with little room for conrol over it. It felt like my thoughts were being stolen from me because I would think then immeditely forget what I was thinking about then on to the next thought same thing happened then the next, same thing. This was the first time I felt like this ever and it lasted for about two hours. After words my short term memory was affected and it wasn't the pot. My concentration was gone, the way I used to feel was gone. and I felt negative emotions like I have never felt before. I also noticed that my girlfriend changed her attitude toward me overnight. She became very aggressive and was trying to get me locked up for spousel abuse. It was like the narcs were telling her what to do to me, to make me crazy. I was then locked up for lies by her and I got away from her after I bailed out of jail.
My old life was gone and I didn't understand where it went. It took me longer to accomplish daily tasks. Everything about me slowed down. Shortly after this happened I was put on medication for being 5150. I noticed that when I started to take my meds my brain was being toyed with more and more. It took almost a year to get back to normal and it wasn't the meds that cured me it was the controllers of the microchip thats in me that put me back to normal. I continued to sell marijuana and when ever I would think or say to people that the narcs were watching me my brain chemistry would get altered again. Until I stopped thinking or talking about it.
A little over 2 years ago I got out of prison for sales. I decided that my life as a dealer was over. Thats when I started getting those extreme brain chemistry fluxuations again. I still did drugs but not selling them. I was being heavely followed and was approached by a narc who wanted to buy 2 pounds of marijuana when I was camping. I told him no that I didn't know where to get any drugs. He kept on but I told him the same thing. I finally said I got to go and he somewhat threatened me. He said he was going to have the forest ranger come have a talk with me. He didn't scare me. The woman I was camping with was an informant and when I told her that a narc tried to set me up she became very nervous like she had something to do with it. We then drive down to the lake. I was listening to a song and the woman I was with said she was going down to the bathroom. I said ok. !0 minutes go by then 20 then 30 so I take off to go look for her. I am then blinded where everthing I looked at was blurry even with my glasses on. I then go back to camp where I pack up everything but the tent and her purse and I take off. I can tell that I am being followed even while being blinded like I was. I get back into town and am involved in an accident that these narcs set up. I had alot of drugs on me and they new it. So everbody gets out of their cars and I can see that everyone is alright. I then take off to to stash them. I figured they would find them so I work my way to the canal and I jump in and get rid of the dope in the water. I am then arrested for hit and run and I do five months in prison. While I was in there I went through alot. The brain chemistry fluxuations were very intense. I thought that these fluxuations were spirits good and bad fighting for my soul. Boy was I wrong. I couldn't really explain the fact that I was seeing blurry. Other than it was the drugs. These agencys no how to cover up their b.s. by making me think that everything they are doing is something else other then them.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Shortly after being released I moved into a boarding house. I still used drugs but I wasn't selling them. Two months go by and these two guys move in. I thought they were narcs but they never approached me for drugs. One day later Mike Kilns moves in atleast thats what his mail said anyway. I know this guy is a narc. Everything about him was suspicious. I then become paranoid but I am not that kind of person. They were making me paranoid because they new I would get this narc either illegaly or legally. I got to the point where I couldn't think again. My concentration was gone and I couldn't carry on a conversation anymore. I couldn't think past a couple of words. They were and are trying to make me look stupid in the eyes of others which doesn't bother me to much. While being subject to this I go inside and get some water. I think a word and as I am thinking it, the narc yells out the same word I thought exactly as I thought it. The controllers of the chip sent fearful feelings through the microchip by using radio waves and I am not afraid of anything especially a narc agent. Even if I was dealing then, I wouldn't of been afraid of him. I then get a local lawyer to see me about the matter of this narc agent stocking me. Before I get to this appointment the manager of the boarding house started a verbal word fight over a key to my room. The day before this happened somebody stole my glasses so he offered me the key to my room in the garage. They were plotting and planning on this one to get me locked up. The manager wanted the key back and I told him not until I leave in a couple of hours. He then started to get loud with me so I told him he wasn't getting it back until I was ready to give it back. He then went out to my room grabbed my c.d. player radio and yanked it out of the wall. As he opened the door with my radio in his hand I tried to grab it from him. When that didn't work I hit him hard and he was bleeding from the mouth. He then called the police and had me arrested. I go to jail and the brain fluxuations are even more severe than ever before. I then hear the narcs talking to me through the chips they implanted in me. I am tripped out about this because I don't understand whats going on with these people talking. I then transfer to prison from county jail and these people talking to me not only are causing the fluxuations they are now causing pain in my body. They would say your back hurts huh. and sure enough it hurt. They again took my concentration away to where I couldn't talk or think clearly on top of causing torturous pain any where they want to in my body.
I am now alot worse than I have ever been. I am being tortured physically, mentally, and emotionally with radio waves that are sent by satellite to the microchip in me. The sad part is that their is nothing I can do about this. I am currently looking to hear true life stories of people going through the same thing that I am. My email address is [email protected]. You can contact me there if you would like.

top topics

join