It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC End of World in 2 days!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
webcast

Is anyone getting a white screen with this webcast?
Id really like to witness cern starting up.
And if not what other links are there?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
webcast

Is anyone getting a white screen with this webcast?
Id really like to witness cern starting up.
And if not what other links are there?

Have you got the player page? It will look black? If not, keep refreshing previous page until you are connected the the live feed site of CERN!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Fifteen minutes to go I was looking at the webcast link does the Cern logo look like a 666 to anyone else ?

Oh well guess I'll keep viewing.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
Fifteen minutes to go I was looking at the webcast link does the Cern logo look like a 666 to anyone else ?

Oh well guess I'll keep viewing.

Yeah, the logo does look like 666,
Oh well! lol

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LHC_2008

What I find most troubling is History Channel chiming in last night all about the LHC specifically mentioning the black hole theories...and IMMEDIATELY and REPEATEDLY dispelling them. ...DEJAVU, 9/11 anybody? ...yes they covered that with the same corporate media styled bias.

Polar shift after full turn-up?....yeah interesting theory, anything's possible.
One thing everyone here overlooked, is the possibility that one of the effects (exposing alternate dimensions) and it's implications have not been discussed.

So...what do you all think about opening a gateway to alternate dimensions, Personally it frightens me that there is such a sense of 'the great unknown'' about this whole project, and let's face it ...man in abscense of FEAR is bound to do some pretty STUPID stuff!

As for Pandora...question remains, can we put her back in the box if things don't go the way we expect? What if the dimension opened up sucks up the LHC complex?....then there's no way to turn the sucker off!

Or...in alternate dimensions...who's to say these miniscule 'portals' opened doesn't let some wicked microbe through that kills everything on earth?

I've also heard about "junk" DNA, laying dormant in all of us and speculation (not scientific mind you..) that the GREAT cosmic alignment to take place in 2012 has some effect that 'switches it all on in us' and we become what we were intended to evolve into being.

So the question remains is 2012 alignment responsible, or is it LHC? and if it IS LHC, is this some super secret plan where (pardon me where I am about to go) ALIENS are directing the Powers That Be to flip the switch to complete a lengthly genetic alteration we've been undergoing since we became, making us into what we should be (a species that uses the rest of our brains which have just been taking up space in our skulls till then).

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I hope it doesn't end cause I just brought a new mattress and TV and have not had enough time to enjoy them!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamanator

It looks more like a 6666 to me. Perhaps the beast is a bit obsessive-compulsive and had to be certain it had enough 6's?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'll trust the collective genius minds of CERN, thanks. While I realize some folks have been worried about these experiments, they are certain without a doubt that these will be safe tests. I just watched a history channel special on the LHC tonight, and all the scientists pretty much scoffed in amusement over worries of black holes or other world-ending theories.

I know there are some clever folks here, but the most brilliant minds in the world work at CERN. I'll trust their judgement. I am fairly certain they are no more willing to die than you or I.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by doomsauce

It looks to me like 666 going in both directions if you look at the angles there are three each way.

Then again probably just coincidence.

On another note it should have happened 20 minutes ago anyone have any luck with the webcast I just got black the whole way through.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I don't know, but I believe that the LHD may in someway affect, time, space, reality, within our "individual" time consciousness! I know what I mean!

I think!

Like no one would notice changes in time, until the LHD was working. It would only need to work once for this reality (theory) to become possible, if the LHD affects time that is!

After this once, it would be then possible to experience past events as reality in other time realms! Because it would not be possible, until the LHD was working! if you know what I mean!

Just another theory!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamanator

No, keep trying! The feed is overloaded!

[edit on 10-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Everyone should know that they are only sending particles
around as a test today ,"Not to Collide them",that won't happen for some weeks. So take it easy,and everyone keep cool. news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Live for 11 minutes. We are all still alive. Goodnight, lets hope the luck holds out when the real fun begins in october

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
Live for 11 minutes. We are all still alive. Goodnight, lets hope the luck holds out when the real fun begins in october

dose it take 8 hrs long for the test?? you better not sleep

[edit on 10-9-2008 by roisu]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TroyB
reply to post by LHC_2008

I've also heard about "junk" DNA, laying dormant in all of us and speculation (not scientific mind you..) that the GREAT cosmic alignment to take place in 2012 has some effect that 'switches it all on in us' and we become what we were intended to evolve into being.

This is off topic but since the above reply mentioned it. Take an egg for a bird with an unusal nest building behaviour. Rear that bird in isolation. Introduce the bird to a mate, gues what : It builds a nest! Think about it where is the gene for nest building and even more importantly specific variety of nest building (it can't be learned behaviour). The more you investigate the more you note that there really is a thing called racial memory which is stored where? Right now when you investigate how the brain works and how the male/female gene pools are preserved in differing cells you come to a very obvious conclusion: "junk" DNA is used as a racial memory store. It is not a secret power switched off for future use.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by roisu

Originally posted by D.E.M.

dose it take 8 hrs long for the test?? you better not sleep

[edit on 10-9-2008 by roisu]

No you're not. You only think you are alive because we have passed into the Nexus. That is a cosmic string created by the LHC which distorts time.

I wonder how employable the scientists who tried to stop the experiment will be ?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
just watched the "switch on" on bbc breakfast tv, what an anticlimax! and if anyone else saw the bbc footage-how boring was that scientist they interviewed there?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
We are still alive. No black holes.

The World has not ended. It is progressing very well - BBC have very good coverage (live feed on website)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
OMG today is the day !!!

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD !!!! aaaah...

Oh wait im stil here...hmm oh well i guess it wasnt the end after all

On to the next Apocalyptic date !!
lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join