It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is PTS Points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sorry to bother yall again
But I just saw some new points under my avatar (in profile section) and it is PTS and I dont have a clue what that is ?

Not that I care about the points
But I wondered is there another board I managed to post on that I cant see lol
(thats how I found out about BTS ) I just stumbled in from the recent posts and didnt know where I was ..this place is like a maze ..very interesting place though.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
There's Above TopSecret Points, Below TopSecret Points, and Above Politics Points.
Above politics thread tend to find their way into the most recent posts on ATS, so you probably made a post on a thread pertaining to that particular forums without realizing it. i've done the same, and I'm sure other folks have as well, no worries.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
PTS Points went with the now defunct and no longer in existance Above Politics site.

All the relitive threads were merged earlier this year into the ATS site. And the points were either added to your ATS count or discarded. (I don't know which)

The profile page still has the AP point count, but as you will see yours and everyone elses point total is 0

It's a bit of code that hasn't been deleted.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok thank you .I appreciate it

I know it will take me awhile to find my way around in here.
I appreciate all your help .

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Any time
I am of course the ATS concierge (self appointed). I love helping members with issues if I can.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Any time
I am of course the ATS concierge (self appointed). I love helping members with issues if I can.

great! can u help me get a kick-butt pink floyd avatar? who do i ask? who's the best at it? oh and also, my point total isn't at zero for app....weird.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius

Originally posted by whatukno

Any time

great! can u help me get a kick-butt pink floyd avatar? who do i ask? who's the best at it? oh and also, my point total isn't at zero for app....weird.

Hows this mate:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

just knocked it up from some Pink Floyd covers..

[edit on 20-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What's BTS points then? is it good to have positive or negative ones of those.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

They're left over from when PTS existed, it doesn't anymore though, so those points are no longer in use.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by djpaec

BTS stands for Below top Secret.
It's the other side of ATS, deals with General stuff, religion, ect.
It's great to have positive, but negative just means you've bought something from the store.

top topics

join