It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military Industrial Complex - Final False-Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What I have made is basically a PSA, warning people about the intentions and operations of the military industrial complex.

I tried to make it so that even a person who hasn't heard of any of this before would know what I was talking about. It basically uses speeches from presidents and intellectuals to paint a picture of what might be coming down the road.

Here it is, let me know what you think. Send it to people, raise awareness. Let people know that if there is an attack, it's likely the military industrial complex and not really aliens.

**video is now back up**

I know most of you on here probably know about the plan revealed by Werner Von Braun through Dr. Carol Rosin. You can catch a clip of her talking about the final false flag attack here:

[edit on 8-9-2008 by stfger]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
the government may try to decieve the public by saying our brothers & sisters visit is an invasion which will NOT be true

we will probably see more project blue beam threads as well in the near future as shills try to scare us...

there will not be any kind of invasion...

replace fear with love

much love to you and all

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
the government may try to decieve the public by saying our brothers & sisters visit is an invasion which will NOT be true

we will probably see more project blue beam threads as well in the near future as shills try to scare us...

there will not be any kind of invasion...

replace fear with love

much love to you and all

I agree, as time goes on fear mongering will continue about these ET's invading Earth just to weaponinze space. Is it just a coincidence that we've grown in technology at a exceptionally high rate for the past 60 years?

There is a transnational shadow government that is running the show. Un-elected people making plans to put us under their financial system.

It's not ET's you have to worry about, but a bunch of rich, sadistic occult sick jerks wanting to run the world.

Look at history? Who's done more harm to you? Men or ET's?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yea totally, I can't count one instance where an ET has killed a human outright, when we do it all the time as a species.

They would have blown us off the face of the planet before if they wanted to, I think they're just observing until we've matured as a species. Then they'll likely try initiate mass contact.

I also think they'd intervene if we were on the brink of a full-scale nuclear war, but I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

join