It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who walked out with what in United Airlines stock crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
In a day where everyone is paying attention to the MOAB, no, no the military type MOAB but to the "MOTHER OF ALL BAILOUTS" which can ultimately can have the same effect in out country's future as the military type has on its targets, this story has stay off the radar, I wonder why? Some analyst at some no name Miami investment advisory firm mistook a story from 6 years ago when United Airlines filed from bankruptcy and put it on a report that makes its way to the markets and the frenzy ensued.

Six-Year-Old Story Causes United Airlines Stock to Plummet

In my opinion this is the Wall Street version of robbing the Wells Fargo, so I wonder who was behind all this.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah, seriously that was majorly screwed up there. Also today Washington Mutual fired thier CEO and also noted a "memorandum of understanding" with their principle regulator.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Washington Mutual is another of those banks that keep saying that they are well capitalized. I'm just waiting for them to make a U turn and say: "Well... remember all that capital we said we had.... ITS GONE!!...we just made some little accouting mistakes".

join