It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this useless drivel about palin; Where's the dirt on Joe Biden?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Oh how quickly we also forget that Biden declared the recent surge in Iraq as a "complete failure"; most well-informed liberals should even know the opposite to be the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan

Is joe biden a saint? Why aren't people digging up his past?

I think it demonstrates just how insignificant Joe Biden actually is. I have 5 peso's that says he drops out, anybody want some of that action?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster

Originally posted by alaskan

Is joe biden a saint? Why aren't people digging up his past?

I think it demonstrates just how insignificant Joe Biden actually is. I have 5 peso's that says he drops out, anybody want some of that action?

I'll take that bet. If Biden drops out now, the Repubs will lambaste the Obama campaign, accusing the move as a tactic to counter Palin's nomination and call it an act of extreme cowardice. They'll point to how unhinged the Obama campaign has become by such a move and argue that if Obama can't handle the pressures of being a candidate without second guessing himself then he has no business in office as POTUS. I think they know that Biden dropping out now would do them nothing but harm.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The Anon poster who revived this dead thread obviously missed thew news that the madness stops here

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join