It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student GOP leader resigns over Obama remark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The leader of a statewide group of college Republicans has been forced to resign after posting racially insensitive comments about Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama on the Internet.

news.yahoo.com...

Just more racism. Not surprising though. All the bigotry against gays, racism against the Inuits in Alaska and blacks in the rest of America. And the racism against the Hispanics, and Asians... You get the point.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Krieger

Actually, I do get the point...Divide and Conquer!

TPTB laugh in their pants.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger

ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The leader of a statewide group of college Republicans has been forced to resign after posting racially insensitive comments about Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama on the Internet.

news.yahoo.com...

Just more racism. Not surprising though. All the bigotry against gays, racism against the Inuits in Alaska and blacks in the rest of America. And the racism against the Hispanics, and Asians... You get the point.

You left out Obama's Trinity Church and Rev. Wright from your list of racists.

And while you're highlighting these dastardly injustices, you might also want to mention the blatant sexism that's run rampant this campaign. It's uglier than any of the alleged racism.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You're right, can't forget Sarah Palin's blatant anti womens' right records. And John McCain's voting against equal pay for equal work. Thanks for reminding me.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Krieger

I think jaimes point is that the racism and sexism runs rampant on both sides.

top topics

join