It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Million Russians to View 911 Conspiracy Documentary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The more people that hear the truth the better. I hate it when anytime a "truther" starts spouting off that 9/11 was an inside job that they are wacko nut-jobs and are quickly dismissed without having been given the opportunity to present their evidence.

Lets face it, we in the ATS community here in America can only spread the truth slowly though word of mouth, and even then, only with the fear of ridicule and retaliation.

I want to see this film aired prime time in the US. Although most will dismiss it, many seeds will be planted, which in time turns into many more mouths speaking the truth and realizing that we were lead horribly astray.

I wonder if the MSM can keep this totally under wraps from the masses here?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

The US Government is already producing that 'fuel' by parading around in countries Russia is economically dependent with.

You didn't answer my question though:

Why do you think it's being used for this purpose?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

You can direct friends and family to films like Zeitgeist. And if they show interest, you can direct them to further information. I know I have done this plenty myself. Most people simply never get the exposure to alternative information.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
this is russia telling cheney and bush to f---off,the truth about 9/11 is what these two fear,russia are on the ball they can play this game much better than cheney can, that is why cheney really needs a war to start

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
get your hopes down again
30 million might see this thingy. Seeing isnt believing, you twoofers should know that
After all some of you still believe there was no debris at the pentagon.

I dont know how many lies this particular "documentary" touts but i cant imagine all 30 million russians stupid enough to just blieve them. Much less in some way act on them. No before you act you will do some research wich will inevitably lead to doubts about .... say the level of responsibility for WTC security in 2001 by a boardmember from 1993 to 2000 of a company that provided some electronic security services to the WTC from 1996 to 1998

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Slightly OT: Lonegunman: that 100th Monkey thingy.... its a myth.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtown
this is russia telling cheney and bush to f---off,the truth about 9/11 is what these two fear,russia are on the ball they can play this game much better than cheney can, that is why cheney really needs a war to start

it is excellent , that these documentaries are being shown in Russia..

these documentaries will expose the fascist nazi genocidal face of american neocon government to the russians .. and then russians will realise that America and its allies are not only horrible liars , but also murderous ,as they can dastardly murder thier own people in thousands in a false flag operation and then blame others for it

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
hello all my first post, iv been reading for long time (little weird with avatars now
)

this documentary was shown in my country(croatia) few days ago, it was also in the prime time , which was weird for us who are more interested in these subjects

i just wonted to say that most of you have wrong ideas what ppl outside usa think when they see documentary like this, most of them dont blame regular citizens of usa for anything regarding these issues and wars you are leading , most of them are blaming you leadership
while my personal opinion is that leadership of your and many other countrys (including my own) are just puppets on the string serving for someone

its weird that this documentary was shown in my country (bush was here not so long ago, there were parades, prime minister,president and all the political elite kissing his ass, snipers all around..) and now i see its in russia in prime time also (and maybe some other countrys? )

im curious what would be agenda behind this being shown all of the sudden ?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
legit ?? doubtful ... look at the source .. what a joke.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
desired username just want to say kakosi

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Everyone needs to remember how the elites operate here, Ordo ab Chaos. It is fundamental that 911 truth not be used as the basis of another cold war, because these folks will spin anything for a conflict of populations agenda.

It is fundamental that people complete the logic up to the elites, and not stop at any conflict of nations or indeed institutions or corporations. People need to realise that people are to blame here, so that the liability shields the elites have layers of start crumbling.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think a lot of individuals are questioning what happened in Sept. 11/2001.

Last year I saw China's parliament questioning what happend...

And now some Japan officials are in doubt to what the US officials said happened...

Yukihisa Fujita of the Japan Democratic party, made a 20 minute long statement at the House of Councillors, the upper house of the Diet (parliament) of Japan, ahead of the voting

He questioned the official version of 9/11 presented to the japanese government and the public by the US administration in a session of the defence commission.

He asked the current Prime Minister Fukuda who was the Chief Cabinet Secretary under Koizumi cabinet in 2001 .

“How could terrorists attacked the Pentagon?”

Mr.Yukihisa Fujita stressed that of the 24 people that died on 9/11 only 13 were identified and 11 bodies remain unaccounted for.

He pointed out that there was never an official police investigation into the deaths of these japanese nationals.

He asked whether terrorism is crime or war. Some Japanese people were killed, so he believes this was a crime and the japanese police should investigate the real suspects.

The Japanese government assumed that the suspect was Al-Queda because Bush told then Prime minister Koizumi in 2001 after the attacks of 9/11 had happened and later did send the self-defense force to Iraq based on that assumption.

US President George W Bush has recently pressed Japanese Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda to ensure Tokyo resumes crucial naval operations to support the war in Afghanistan.

Source.... with a video at link

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322

Originally posted by jtown

it is excellent , that these documentaries are being shown in Russia..

these documentaries will expose the fascist nazi genocidal face of american neocon government to the russians .. and then russians will realise that America and its allies are not only horrible liars , but also murderous ,as they can dastardly murder thier own people in thousands in a false flag operation and then blame others for it

I don't know how you were starred, this post is disgusting

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Hey isn't that interesting!

Lucky number 13

-----------------------------------------------
YellowCard

Ignore Manson. Following his posts he is Anti-America. He has good reason, i hope.. (being an eastener). That doesn't make him right. People starring his propoganda are probably the delusional who see a conspiracy at ever turn.
----------------------------------------------

As all Americans know our administration (current) is corrupt. It is now 9/11 and they are airing all the footage of 9/11 victim patriotism. They deserve to be honored... after how there names were smered... by either false flags or terrorism.

What can we do? Psychologists Love that question. Tell them all your worries and concerns they will say... That is nice, but what can you do about it? If you cannot do anything then why bother?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh yes..now People Should Take Heed......:-D

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well I think you're all nuts anyway, regardless of what the Russians or Arab nations think of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hairy1

30 Millions Russians to View 911 Conspiracy Documentary

www.dw-world.de

Italian film-maker Giulietto Chiesa, who was in Berlin for a screening of his documentary which questions the official US version of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, has called for an international tribunal to probe events.

In an interview with German news agency dpa, Chiesa, a European parliamentary deputy, said Russian television is to give prime time airing to his film on the eve of this week's seventh anniversary of the attacks in New York and Washington.

"That means that some 30 million Russian citizens will learn the truth about what happened, which is a very big result for me."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-9-2008 by hairy1]

All 6 billion plus ppl on the planet can go to google video and watch
911 press for Truth and see what I believe is the best 911 truth film
presently out there.

I cannot find any part of it that can be proven to be false, if you can
by all means let me know.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Next thing you know someone is going to starting asking where Bin Laden is?

This is a good question that seems to evade our logic.

The hunt for Bin Laden is 'going as planned'.

Has anyone seen the fella?

Have recent videos not proven to be fakes or actors by the scientists?

What happened to those scientists?

What happened to a democracy infected with a 'statutory legal system' of which supposedly uses a 'discovery' process when in search of the truth?

What happened to a Govt. that is to abide by standard investigative crime scene procedures?

These are a few questions that seem to evade our logic time and again.

When one 'spins' another, does the passenger need a compass? Could the compass itself be relied on?

Is this by 'design'?

Ah, these are just a few pesky questions that remain?

Where are the heroes of the day?

What happened to the 'icons' of a free society?

Have the icons been relic to a dusty picture on the wall of a dragon?

Does the 'Red Dragon' bear his shield or his cloak?

Which does he to bear today?

Does he not bear witness to his own shadow?

~That which has always trailed behind at times without notice.

Has the mirror of life shown forth?

Was the luminescence more than he could bear?

The shadow bore light to a new world.

Was the world ready?

We shall see soon enough.

[edit on 9/14/2008 by oceanaut1]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

"In any case, if the Russians demand war with the US because the US deceit and war crimes, everyone in the 9-11 truth movement will be rounded up and hanged for treason.---Extreme case (1% probability)"

Only by careful 'design'.

Can you not see the flames?

Do the flames have a master?

Who is master unto a 'master'?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I rest the case.

Edit_time of edit_21/2012

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join