It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Million Russians to View 911 Conspiracy Documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Good, Now the average Russian will now know that the old days are back and they will soon be waiting in line for bread.

Nothing like some good old propaganda from mother Russia.

Simpletons will follow like sheep. Russians will pay dearly for going back to their old ways. They are fighting a war they can never win because its based on intelligence.

Wishful thinking?

30 millions will view this in Russia. News tend to travel. Journalists tend to follow trends.
The trend could be that 9/11 was an inside job.
Some more millions in EU would like to review what the Russians viewed. Make that another 20 million for the North eastern Europe.
Liberal Journalists in the southern Europe would jump immediately to this opportunity to make ratings. Add another 40 million viewers to that. Southerners are more liberal than the Northerners , they don't have the big bad bear next to their borders, the majority one way or another is convinced that some time they had an oppressive government sponsored by US interests. Now word to mouth since this is going to be mainstream, could be about 100 million that have viewed a similar documentary. Now count in the Arab nations, their journalism they will follow suit. Add another 50 million?
Why should journalism in China follow behind? It suits their external politics anyway. Add with a modest calculation another 150 million.

What you have now? 300 million people, in lets say, 1 to 2 years that has viewed the same or a similar documentary?

Can you spell MAINSTREAM?

If you can, you can always add this word, in the following sentence, "9/11 was an inside job by the G.W.Bush administration"

Now what you got? US mainstream believing it was the Al Queda and the rest of the mainstream press and viewers will believe it was G.W Bush.

Bush is not so well accepted abroad. The general picture will show what?
That US citizens follow blindly whatever their administration of G.W.Bush will dictate.

What would this make the average American look like?
The averasge American is not what he/she used to be before 20 years. He/she now accepts an occupation in Iraq and an invasion in Iran, probably an obliteration of Russia too and also are looking suspiciously over at China. The average American enjoys a more powerful military than any time in his history.

Do you want to know how will the people in the rest of the world will start viewing the average Americans?

As ARMED and DANGEROUS!

Would powers that be try to use that in their opportunity even in your own next government to pass bills that will demand the disarmament of the average citizen? You bet! They will show you the bad outlook to the foreign press to convince you. They do that all the time.

Now by that time, IMO 3 to 4 years, you could be effectively a disarmed populace and still everyone would believe you are still ARMED and DANGEROUS!

Now tell me, how good is that for you guys?
You never had to accept the "mainstream" that G.W.Bush forced to you. You did. Now pay the price and please no whining.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
whos the fool who said it was russian propaganda......wasnt it made by an italian...and first screened in germany and europe....??????

the big test will be to see if it airs in the west......

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

ahhh.. Maloy.. are you Russian? By looking at your avvy.. I'd says yes.. but I really don't want to assume....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hairy1

good deal..

let the truth be known!

humanity needs to wake up

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
...in lurker mode lol...

perhaps this large viewing of 9/11 truth will open the eyes of some of our foreign brothers, and maybe they'll take some action.

if americans are too scared to rise up in arms and take back whats rightfully theirs stated in our constitution, maybe someone else will for us.

hasn't anyone thought that maybe it was us that needs liberation instead of everyone else?

maybe russia will come and save the day haha

not to sound like a commie

-azrael

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Yes I am.

And I won't be watching this documentary.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

I assume you have read some info on the "911 conspiracies" since you're an ATS member.

What's your take on it?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
UM..........

JUST A QUESTION..WHY DO ALL AMERICANS THINK THAT 911 IS SUCH A BIG DEAL IN OTHER COUNTRIES???? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!! IT UNFORTUNATELY SHOWS THAT ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE PROBABLY NEVER LEFT THE STATES AND TRAVELLED AROUND. FOR THIS THEY ARE CLOUDED IN THIER OWN SOCIETY THEREFORE THINKING THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS EFFECTS EVERYONE. WELL GUYS IT DOESNT SORRY!! NOT SAYING I DONT BELIEVE THE 911 TRUTHERS ..I DO. ITS JUST LIKE FOR EXAMPLE I LIVE IN SPAIN IF THAT WAS TO BE AIRED ON TV NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE WOULD TALK ABOUT IT , ALSO PROBABLY FORGET IT AN HOUR AFTER. EACH COUNTRIES IS TIED UP WITH IT OWN PROBLEMS.THE AMERICANS CANT BE EUROPES PROBLEMS...THOUGH THEY PROBABLY ARE. ATLEAST THE STORIES GET OUT THOUGH ..RIGHT?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by MrGrieves

I agree.. "Truthers" .. will soon be called Commies.. we know what the FBI, CIA, and flag touting American's think of Commies..

Well if you call yourself an American, I would think you would also be concerned with Communist Doctrine and Ideologies. Are you? They go against the very tenants of Capitalism and Democracy. As for calling someone "Flag Touting", since when has such a label been recognized as an attempted insult? I hardly see an individual's pride in their Nation as being a Negative characteristic.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

Hey I couldn't read this... its so damn big and hard on the eyes...

I also want to add 3/11 ring a bell? ok then.. shows how closed minded you guys are..

And about the topic.. I dont have much to say about it.. Good job Russia I guess..

[edit on 9/9/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
UM..........

JUST A QUESTION..WHY DO ALL AMERICANS THINK THAT 911 IS SUCH A BIG DEAL IN OTHER COUNTRIES???? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

Maybe because the US's 'War on Terror' is affecting other countries in this World on many levels. Yah think?

IT UNFORTUNATELY SHOWS THAT ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE PROBABLY NEVER LEFT THE STATES AND TRAVELLED AROUND.

So in all your worldy travels, no Nation told you about the Caps Lock key?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

UM..........

JUST A QUESTION..WHY DO ALL AMERICANS THINK THAT 911 IS SUCH A BIG DEAL IN OTHER COUNTRIES???? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!! IT UNFORTUNATELY SHOWS THAT ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE PROBABLY NEVER LEFT THE STATES AND TRAVELLED AROUND. FOR THIS THEY ARE CLOUDED IN THIER OWN SOCIETY THEREFORE THINKING THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS EFFECTS EVERYONE. WELL GUYS IT DOESNT SORRY!! NOT SAYING I DONT BELIEVE THE 911 TRUTHERS ..I DO. ITS JUST LIKE FOR EXAMPLE I LIVE IN SPAIN IF THAT WAS TO BE AIRED ON TV NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE WOULD TALK ABOUT IT , ALSO PROBABLY FORGET IT AN HOUR AFTER. EACH COUNTRIES IS TIED UP WITH IT OWN PROBLEMS.THE AMERICANS CANT BE EUROPES PROBLEMS...THOUGH THEY PROBABLY ARE. ATLEAST THE STORIES GET OUT THOUGH ..RIGHT?

Que pasa?

Well, I have had the fortune of going to Spain before, and I was there not too long after your Madrid Train bombings of 3/11. I was off the coast of mainland Espana, and even though it had been a few months since the attacks, this incident was still widely discussed and fresh in the minds of many Espanoles. I really felt for your fellow countrymen and women, especially having seen what such attacks did to the United States not three years prior. However, I do understand your point, as when I was in the United States most Americans did not carry on with the horrors of Madrid. We have our own problems, as do you. It does not change the fact though that all such attacks are extremely tragic, and will always live fresh within the minds of those whom they affected. The same goes for England and their Bus attacks of 7/7.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

UM..........

Que pasa?

Well, I have had the fortune of going to Spain before, and I was there not too long after your Madrid Train bombings of 3/11. I was off the coast of mainland Espana, and even though it had been a few months since the attacks, this incident was still widely discussed and fresh in the minds of many Espanoles. I really felt for your fellow countrymen and women, especially having seen what such attacks did to the United States not three years prior. However, I do understand your point, as when I was in the United States most Americans did not carry on with the horrors of Madrid. We have our own problems, as do you. It does not change the fact though that all such attacks are extremely tragic, and will always live fresh within the minds of those whom they affected. The same goes for England and their Bus attacks of 7/7.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The more I read about 9/11 the more doubts I have! We could hit our heads on the wall and nothing will happen... only time... time will give us truth... yet with each and every passing day it seems that we have less and less of it...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTPAX
The more I read about 9/11 the more doubts I have! We could hit our heads on the wall and nothing will happen... only time... time will give us truth... yet with each and every passing day it seems that we have less and less of it...

Time doesn't give us truth. Time gives us choice.

Right now the People are choosing to be lied to. Time continues to give the People an opportunity to change that.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Even though I think 9-11 was an inside job, I don't agree with showing the vid to spark propaganda against the US.

In any case, if the Russians demand war with the US because the US deceit and war crimes, everyone in the 9-11 truth movement will be rounded up and hanged for treason.---Extreme case (1% probability
)

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

Did you know your 3/11 happened 911 days after our 9/11? No way are they tied together I guess...just coincidence right? London was 7/7 and they were not using numerology I guess were they.

All just coincidence.

It doesn't matter your belief in the numerology but someone believes...because they did it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
Even though I think 9-11 was an inside job, I don't agree with showing the vid to spark propaganda against the US.

Why do you think it's being used for this purpose?

Even if it is being used for this purpose. I still think it's in the Worlds' best interests to know.

Why shouldn't they be mad in response to this video?

You think it's an inside job, are you not mad!?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Maybe this will make Russians less inclined to Nuke the US, if they know the whole country is hijacked by the ordo ab chaos crowd...

This is our future, love permitting.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Zepherian]

Well, it goes both ways. Its not the Russian people watching television that would nuke us, but their government.

Ama

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
They will have more fuel for the fire to start a war with us, and unfortunately I don't speak Russian...

I am mad about 9-11 ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join