It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Million Russians to View 911 Conspiracy Documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

30 Millions Russians to View 911 Conspiracy Documentary

www.dw-world.de

Italian film-maker Giulietto Chiesa, who was in Berlin for a screening of his documentary which questions the official US version of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, has called for an international tribunal to probe events.

In an interview with German news agency dpa, Chiesa, a European parliamentary deputy, said Russian television is to give prime time airing to his film on the eve of this week's seventh anniversary of the attacks in New York and Washington.

"That means that some 30 million Russian citizens will learn the truth about what happened, which is a very big result for me."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-9-2008 by hairy1]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The cats now out of the proverbial bag.

www.dw-world.de
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The government is smarter than I thought. Now that the story is getting out, and more people are accepting the old "crackpot theories", it seems they have tried something new.

Let's say for a second that this is merely propaganda- when word gets out that Russia (the big scary bad guy) is having a mass viewing of these theories, it makes the theories less credible. Turning all 9/11 truthers into the enemy.

I often wondered how the government would counteract all of the attention the truth movements been getting. Clever girl...

If it's true, that film maker is one lucky mutha'.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I.M.H.O.

balance in all things

got truth ... upload here rutube.ru...

peace

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrGrieves

I agree.. "Truthers" .. will soon be called Commies.. we know what the FBI, CIA, and flag touting American's think of Commies..

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Maybe this will make Russians less inclined to Nuke the US, if they know the whole country is hijacked by the ordo ab chaos crowd...

At the end of the days, the global group mind is waking up exponentially to the reality of 911 state terrorism, and I do believe this time the elites have bitten off more than they can chew.

Mankind, as a general rule, has to be tricked with fear based psychological trickery into war. If the general population of the planet is aware of the elites that do this to maintain their socioeconomic privilige, then they are royally, pun intended, screwed.

If this makes it to the group mind, society, over time, will filter out this parasites, in much the same way the human body innoculates itself from a virus after the immune system recognises it.

This is our future, love permitting.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Zepherian]

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I understand the nature of some of the posts here?

Because I believe 9/11 was an inside job, and I believe the more people who are privy to this truth the better, I am nothing but glad to hear so many people will view it...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I saw a poll on a prestigious news site that showed 10% (and climbing) of Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job ...including me, 50% of Europeans believe so, and 90% of Arab nations.

I also think, once the majority of the world is composed of truthers .....then all the doubters will be faced with a big predicament, indightments, arrests, law suits, court rooms, probes, and finally the truth will come out and be Universal.

Its just a matter of time that Bush and Co. pupetteerd by Illuminati will be revealed to be the button pushers for 9/11

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Why are some people acting as if Russians only see what their government shows them? It is not as if Russian's haven't had access to Michael Moore films or anything that is available on the internet. As for 30 million Russians - don't necessarily trust these statistics. Not as many Russians are interested in 9/11 as you may think.

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Good, Now the average Russian will now know that the old days are back and they will soon be waiting in line for bread.

What? Bread? Old days. Logic?

Nothing like some good old propaganda from mother Russia.

Oh no - one would think CNN and Fox are way better at presenting everything honestly and without bias compared to Russian TV.

Simpletons will follow like sheep. Russians will pay dearly for going back to their old ways.

What old ways? What are you talking about? No one in Russia gives a crap about 9/11 anymore. Do you honestly think this is such a huge deal for Russia?

They are fighting a war they can never win because its based on intelligence.

Huh?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I could care less about the Ruskies or even if the Canadians watch a documentary about 9/11.

What I want to know; is there just 30 million Russians that own TV's, or just 30 million that can afford to go to a movie? Seems to me that they have a population of 150 million or so. What about the rest of the population, do they not care about 911?

Will the fact the Russians broadcast this over TV mean the people in Ukraine and other former Russian countries that were part of the USSR communistic empire think of it as Russian propaganda and disbelieve the documentary?

These are some facts I want to know that the news article did not address.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
What I want to know; is there just 30 million Russians that own TV's, or just 30 million that can afford to go to a movie?

No - it's just that not every Russian will stay glued to the TV to see the documentary. The 30 million number is referrencing the presumed viewers of the channel where the documentary will be shown. Despite what some may believe, Russia has more than 1 TV channel, and not every Russians that owns a TV stays glued to it every evening.

Also this and many other documentaries are available to Russians on dvds and over the internet. It's not like this is the only chance for them to see it.

What about the rest of the population, do they not care about 911?

Why would they care? Russians are for the most part tired of 9/11 and U.S. parading 9/11 as a justification for its foreign policy.

Will the fact the Russians broadcast this over TV mean the people in Ukraine and other former Russian countries that were part of the USSR communistic empire think of it as Russian propaganda and disbelieve the documentary?

Well seeing how it is not a Russian-made documentary, why would they care?

[edit on 8-9-2008 by maloy]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I saw a poll on a prestigious news site that showed 10% (and climbing) of Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job ...

10%?! Try about 60%-70%! Every independent (i.e., not paid for by the MSM) show those numbers. Contrary to what TPTB, and some people on here, it is MOST people who think that. Look it up.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Some people here on ATS might still live in the 80's when it comes to their opinion on anything related to the Russian Federation. And it seems, you still think about Russians as the "Commies" - well:

I wonder what you (Americans) will be called after a few years? Don't blame the people, blame the government - do you wanna be called "Neocons" based on you government policy in the last 12 years? Imagine being called like that, just because you're an American - not good, huh?

It the same with the Russians. Don't think more then 15% of Russia's population supported (and still support) Communism - it's just not true. So don't call a 150 million population "Commies" - and, I am sure, that there will be a time, when you will regret it. When the people put their finger on you "look, he's American - equals Bush --> equals hate" - nobody will ask you for you personal opinion. - In fact, you're just doing the same, right now.

And don't think that nobody in Russia heard about 9/11 and they are just waiting for this documentary to "learn the truth" - They do have internet. They do have newspapers, who can be more critical then western papers (of course if it's in favor of Russia) - Russians can think their own way.

And when this documentary will be aired and just 10 million "pop in", it's just because nobody cares about that matter anymore and almost everyone in Russia knows the "true" story - and not because they can't afford cable TV.

--

This is ATS - not some childish forum (at least it don't was) - so please keep the etiquette at a good level. Thank you/

[edit on 9/9/08 by absente]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

intelligence...do you think Bush Administration is really so clever? mmh i see around, it seems not so much.....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Also many European TV channel will broadcast documentary about 911.
Must of what I have heard, the documentaries are center in to going a much deeper in to the official report of the 911 and ask questions. The German TV ZDF will have 2 documentaries where by one of them ask the question: why don’t the Pentagons releases a clear video about the plain that crashed in to the Washington building.
You will think that a video showing a plain that crash in to a government building wouldn’t be a national security risk, and also could easily back the official report more then 1000 words.

Kacou.
PS. the release of the Pentagon video where we see a fire explosion of some sort is not a strait video showing a plain.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thanks for Quoting Sky, Maloy, I was going to do the sme thing, I didn't understand a word Sky Watcher said.

Topic: I'm glad that the world will finally know the truth, no more will the American Government's propaganda work.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sounds good to me. The more people informed and aware of what REALLY happened, the better.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hairy1

I guess Pearl harbor started it all. they knew they were coming and did nothing, got us involved in the war. Why were all those ships lined up in perfect formation for ease of attack. There is usually alot of truth to the conspiracies out there, but the American Empire will control the oil and control the world. When we suck the middle east dry it will be up to us to distribute the oil. I can still see that 16 foot diameter hole that made it all the way thru that brick, steel, walls, people and came thru the courtyard side of the building wall clear as day. I have seen footage of a plane barely visible, even though nobody saw one heading for the building.

Will this make Russia question us more or become more afraid what will happen to them?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The hundredth monkey theory. This will spread to the mass conscience very soon after this.

In Japan on a remote Island they witnessed a certain type of monkey washing its food. Soon the rest caught on. At the same time on another remote Island the same species was being viewed by another group of scientists. That group caught on at about the time the hundredth monkey caught on in the first group. Two different Islands miles apart and it spread....

As this will spread...its the earths way of teaching all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join