It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 US troops commit suicide in Iraq

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I'm active duty military. I'd just like to say, there is NO 57th Airborne division...

By the way, we arent forced to kill innocent civilians. It's called a violation of the Law of Armed Conflict and if we are given such an order we are to disobey the order and report it.

I thought the motto of this site was to "deny ignorance"... some people on here need to get a grip.

Are you telling me that you have never killed anyone that was innocent while you were in the war??? If you haven't the bombs and bullets have. I am not holding this against you personally. Innocent people are being killed and it is by the American Military and well as other hostiles.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This is total propaganda give me a break!! the 57th group of the Airborne I've never heard such rubbish. And an Iranian run news service too boot!!

[edit on 9/13/2008 by ablue07]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Suiicides aren't usually reported as such. Las Vegas is the #1 place for suiicides in the country but the media will not tell you that.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppskylight

Originally posted by MarkAkaSilent
reply to post by ppskylight

Im not an American so this isn't propaganda to me, nor are Iraqi people my enemy, they haven't attacked my country nor have they attacked yours so why are they your enemy? They didn't have the WMD's that they were said to have nor did their Government harbor terrorist's. So what would you do in their situation? Would you sit back and let a foreign power take control of your country for no other reason then to control your oil, no i don't think so somehow. Far be it for me to say but at this moment in time American's are seen as the enemy in most parts of the world. I know its not the peoples fault that their Government is corrupt and has no regard for international law or their own Constitution which by the way dissolves a little bit everyday. So think about who the enemy really is, a country thousands of miles away that could never threaten America or the Government that eats away your civil liberties piece by piece everyday.

...and your true colors come out. You blatantly anti-American,left wing extremists all come across the same. You my friend should do a bit of research before you attempt to lecture somebody you don't know. Anyways, you need to check out your sources before you post because this entire article was propaganda, and this thread absolutely shredded the info you provided. Here's a hint, Iranian state run media is generally a little bit skewed. I don't care what you have to say about our media being skewed, but this kind of story is meant to damage the image of the US, and it looks like you and the Iranians have a common goal in spreading this utter nonsense.

MOD Edit:
This post was warned.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review This Link

Mod Note: Stay On Topic – Please Review This Link

How Not To Be Banned From ATS...

[edit on 9/8/2008 by Gools]

when did he ever say he hated america? you are the second or third people to jump to conclusions...
it is american ignorance like this that is making americans like me ashamed of our 'thinking' skills. He was simply stating the motivations were to be judged for war in iraq and as such had nothing to do with iran therefore iran is not our enemy. and on this i agree 100% ... the story may be false it may be true but hooray to the americans for jumping to conclusions and putting words into other peoples mouths first...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
PS the whole reason i even posted on this silly thread which i also agree is probably fake
was because of hte weird connection this site made with stargates
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

and that site seems a bit hokey to me as well. but its interesting. They say the soldiers committed suicide because of a link between the Halydron collider and a stargate in Babylon. Lol.

Now that's what i call entertainment!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppskylight
You haven't heard any of this on mainstream news channels because its blatant anti-American propaganda coming out of an Iranian government run news agency. This is about as legitimate of a news source as that Weekly World News magazine with batboy. Don't post enemy propaganda here, you'll make a lot of enemies here quickly that way.

American news is the biggest propoganda on this planet, what are you talking about?

America runs american news, so what's your point.
They all lied about Russia vs. Georgia
They almost all are trying to make the public pro-bailout bill
And countless other examples.

What legitimate news source would you prefer? Fox News?

Look at the majority of news sources here on ATS
They are all alternative news links because everything else sucks!

no offense but what world do you live in?

Even Time magazine reported saying that almost all troops in Iraq are on anti-depressants, which are known to be addictive.

You make me laugh.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It so happens, Neil Kashkari was sent to investigate this incident after the troops were involved in the discovery and removal of an item in the ancient city of Babylon.

Right after his investigation, the US Congress passed the Bailout bill of 700 Billion which figure is now admitted was pulled out of thin air. Added to this, the Bush Administration over the weekend has now indicated they have other idea's to partly nationalize the banks in the country instead of using the 700 Billion.

Paulson has turned the 700 Billion over to Neil Kashkari (Cash and Carry) to distribute.

Incidently, Neil Kashkari used to work at Area 51 and is known to Russian Intelligence as the Stargate Commander.

What was found in Babylon and what is the link to the collapse of the world markets?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS
It so happens, Neil Kashkari was sent to investigate this incident after the troops were involved in the discovery and removal of an item in the ancient city of Babylon.

Right after his investigation, the US Congress passed the Bailout bill of 700 Billion which figure is now admitted was pulled out of thin air. Added to this, the Bush Administration over the weekend has now indicated they have other idea's to partly nationalize the banks in the country instead of using the 700 Billion.

Paulson has turned the 700 Billion over to Neil Kashkari (Cash and Carry) to distribute.

Incidently, Neil Kashkari used to work at Area 51 and is known to Russian Intelligence as the Stargate Commander.

What was found in Babylon and what is the link to the collapse of the world markets?

very interesting video that was upload today...and it pertains to what you said in 2008..
edit on 24-9-2014 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join