It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Weapon Tested on 16 US Troops ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

To quote from the article above...

The suicides took place in the soldiers' dormitory after the dinner time.
"The bodies of the US troops became misshapen such a way that they looked like 5000-year mummies," said a witness.

What on earth makes a body turn into looking like a 5000 year old mummy I ask you ? Well I have a theory...After reading Brotherhood of the Bell I am convinced the Germans used High Levels of magnetism in test's on subjects that turned them into a dried up frizzled husk.

Potentially these US military Troops were exposed to a weapon system not unlike what the Germans were testing at "The Henge" located near Ludwigsdorf.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have just seen and read the article myself and I must admit that I was wondering the exact same question as yourself!

Bodies misshapen like 5000 year old mummies? Well it doesnt take much imagination but I doubt it was a pretty sight.

The article states that the soldiers took powerful narcotics doesn't it? Well I'm not sure but I don't think they are any drugs that can do that to someone.

Somethings definately very strange about this case. I haven't heard about the german weapon system before so I'm going to do some reading on it now.

[edit on 9/9/08 by Death_Kron]

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 9-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Microwave weaponry tested by the US Military used against the US Military to test it out.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This story is false next time do a search on ATS before posting propaganda. There is no 57th air anything and there was no mass suicide or any thing like it the news is wrong I have proved it on the other post 16 soldiers commit suicide.
here is the link to the outher forum read up

www.abovetopsecret.com...

do a search next time

[edit on 9-9-2008 by SPC_D]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
This story is false next time do a search on ATS before posting propaganda. There is no 57th air anything and there was no mass suicide or any thing like it the news is wrong I have proved it on the other post 16 soldiers commit suicide.
here is the link to the outher forum read up

www.abovetopsecret.com...

do a search next time

[edit on 9-9-2008 by SPC_D]

My friend if you bothered to check your timings you will clearly see my thread was started 29 minutes before the thread you posted was started.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

So are you saying that 16 soldiers committed suicide with a secret weapon?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

With respect to you and the "other thread" proved nothing.You simple insist on repeating that because you can't/won't find a 57th Airborn group that the whole thing is de-bunked.

Over 600 suicides since the USA invaded a sovereign nation 7 years ago may give a tad of credence to the story.

I too would NOT like this to be "real".

I am doing my little bit to get some evidence and will post A.S.A.P. either way.

I thought that this ATS website was all about denying ignorance and debunking with proofs.

Again Godspeed in debunking this I hope someone can soon.

peace.

[edit on 9/9/08 by ROO-meh]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Were the troops regular Army or what? This is a strange one indeed. Also seems the mainstream press is avoiding this. I cannot buy suicide not after dinner and not for a number as large as 16.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I cannot buy suicide not after dinner and not for a number as large as 16.

Oh, I could buy that. I think it's bunk because of the original report though. Fabricated details that were very important, and shady editing after being proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If one would read the article: it says ; 21 suicides 16 dead 5 critical and they look like 5000 years old mummies.

Narcotics involved ... maybe this got hidden after the bad rap Viet Vets and Marijhuana got.

I sniffing a pattern.

Soldiers ( USA/UK/Aussie/Neth ) are so overwhelmingly out gunning the "enemy" that boredom/temptation plus being in the Heroin capital...

Ever seen those ww2 movies where the allies discover the German/Austrian Castles and their fine wine / beer cellars, run amuk and all sorts of caos happens.

peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

Ever seen those ww2 movies where the allies discover the German/Austrian Castles and their fine wine / beer cellars, run amuk and all sorts of caos happens.

Ever see Jacob's Ladder?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't have much to add to this but I just watched the new TV Show Fringe tonight and it was about a virus/bacteria that caused people on an airplane to look like what I would consider 5000 year old mummies. Just thought that was a little ironic.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp
I don't have much to add to this but I just watched the new TV Show Fringe tonight and it was about a virus/bacteria that caused people on an airplane to look like what I would consider 5000 year old mummies. Just thought that was a little ironic.

Incredible, did they offer the name of this virus ? chikamunga ?.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

So are you saying that 16 soldiers committed suicide with a secret weapon?

That's laughable my friend, what I am alluding to is that potentially a weapon was used on the soldiers or they were inadvertantly contaminated by overspray of a pulse type weapon and the military thought it could cover it up by saying they suicided.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi Jackinbox will check that 1990 movie out real soon.

www.imdb.com... was quite revealing also.

About virus/disease sadness human deformation """WARNING MEDICAL DEFORMATION LINK WARNING WARNING WARNING"

en.wikipedia.org...

peace bro.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Suicide No, secret weapon testing yes.
Most likely an accident.

Beaming some poor farmers cattle until the weapon is ready.
Testing has gone on for years.

If a treaty was signed to keep the UFO secret, someone put a weapon
in it and a good reason to say Aliens did it for so many years.

The old why didn't Nazis use the weapon may now be solved.
Normal munitions explode near the ship, how did they know..
saucer electrostatics must have made a gun go off and the duly
noting Germans figured it out.

With a million volts flying around, any type of particle beam is
possible.. better than CERN.. particles they never or ever will
see.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
In conjunction with the Chinese Communistès the US NeoCons have arranged to have all cell phones shipped after 2002 be equipped with a composite ceramic-based explosive device that cannot be detected by conventional means.

Since even insurgents use cell phones, and almost everyone idiot has one - three billion people could have an explosion in their ear at the whims of the Governments with access to the detonation activating satellites.

Since most Iraqi IEDs are activated by cellphone, those can also be disabled with a device attached to US vehicles.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Glad I've never owned a cell phone. I just never had a good feeling about their true purpose. Plus, if someone wants to call me, and I'm gone... they can leave a message like a normal person

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

...and the military thought it could cover it up by saying they suicided.

I was afraid you were going to say that. Why would the military try to cover up one thing, with another story that would be sure to draw far too many questions and concerns? Not to mention handing the enemy a propoganda jewel.

No, I think they would have just dropped some standard ordnance on them and said it was an accident.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Lithium based batteries can be a hazard.

Lithium was in a compound called the Swedish Stone that was
beamed to emit alpha and beta particles as a source of a
50kw generator by Dr Moray.

Any way making a short path will explode it way before any
electrical generator starts up.

If all the munitions and armaments exploded it was a beam.
Well, who can say what kinds of beams have been produced.

[edit on 9/10/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join