It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Unnoticed UFO In Johnny Anonymous Mountain Lights Video At Gilliland Ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well I can't get any response about tis on the actual thread so I thought it deserved its own thread. This was originally noticed by johnny texas and it wasn't even mentioned by johnny anonymous in his video. It is very fast and somewhat faint, and if you don't have a HD screen or have it at the right angle, you can easily miss it. Each time I have tried to spot it I have had to actually rewind the video because I always miss it on the first try! It might take several tries, but be patient and look very hard and you will see it.

It appears at approx: :31-:32 into the mountain lights video moving from left to right and passing behind the mountain. It looks to be moving exceptionally fast perhaps mach 10? and since it passes behind the mountain which is 14 miles away, it is very large I think.

I know it isn't a meteor as it rises in elevation from left to right as well.
Internos needs to have a look at this one, it desrves to be studied by both sides of the UFO fence. What do you think it is?

It is the third video down in the AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch (audio & video) Thread.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I see it...but its almost like a flash.....it could be bug or just interference..i dont think you ever get crystal clear night vision. Shame.
Hard to distuingish to be honest but good find if it is better to see in HD.
D

[edit on 8-9-2008 by davidifty]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidifty
I see it...but its almost like a flash.....it could be bug or just interference..i dont think you ever get crystal clear night vision. Shame.
Hard to distuingish to be honest but good find if it is better to see in HD.
D

[edit on 8-9-2008 by davidifty]

Well it was a night vision camera and it looks to be moving much faster than any bug I have seen. Plus the flash would lead me to believe it is giving off a heat signature much greater than any bug could. Would a bug even show up on the night vision infrared?

new topics

join