It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Out There? Who Is Telling Us The Whole Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am sick all I here everywhere is radio talk show hosts who say I know this much and I am only telling you 10 percent ;which thet say they do !!
they are just as guilty as bush the Zionists the Jesuits and the murderers world wide
if they don’t tell us fully what they know
and you reading this know who you are and you reading this know too who I am talking about

so anyway you out there who do you say that I might not know of is telling the most in detail that we need to know
IN DETAILS THAT WE DONT KNOW

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lasthope

Welcome to ATS LastHope. A couple of observations, if you don't mind.

First, you ask a question and then pepper it with your own opinions (zionists, Bush, etc.) without stating them as your opinion. To attempt to answer your question, you set up a situation where one has to buy into your worldview. That's pretty much begging the question to me. Not trying to rack on you, just pointing out the difficulty.

Second, I think TRUTH is a very subjective thing, hardly measurable, unlike FACT, although facts can be somewhat subjective as well. Again, welcome....... we all have to sift through the ideas, hyperbole, constructs and links of information to find our own "truths".

To answer you, I don't feel that anyone in the media or on websites is telling the whole truth. I don't think that anyone knows what it is. Most of all, I wish people with ideas and evidence would pose it as such, rather than trying to brand their notions with "truth". Look at UFO/EBE/alien personalities, for example. Nearly all of them pose conflictive information, which brings up the possibility that "truth" is not static, but something that shifts depending upon our own ideals and perceptions.

Don't forget that the most effective propaganda usually contains a kernel of truth...... that's what makes it easier to swallow.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i think the poster is right,

in the words of richard hoagland: he uses the drip drip feeding of information.

not only is it like the cliff hanger show,
its an advertisement ploy to sell information,
and only if your willing to pay for a few more drips,
therefore to me that is withholding information for the almighty dollar which your tax dollars were used to collect such information.

The free flow of information is the only safe guard against tyranny,

Beware of he that would deny you access to information
for in his heart he dreams of being your master.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

that is what i expect from everyone weak response
if you cant really get what i say there is NO POINT!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry you view my post as a "weak response"... I try to be somewhat clear and precise in my thinking. I think you're engaging in sloppy thinking to some extent -- you don't really outline much of your thread idea. Maybe if you identified some of the parameters and variables of the particular "truths" you are seeking, or feel you have been lied to about, maybe others who share your perspective will chime in.
Perhaps you just wanted someone to agree with you that we're being lied to on all fronts -- it's really difficult to tell what your goals are.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
OK Here's the truth..

This is a world of scarcity. Everything that is valuable has value directly tied to supply vs. demand. As the amount of something exceeds the demand, it approaches the asymptote of worthlessness.

As you have already noted, it applies to anything, not just material goods.

Happiness is the fulfillment of one's needs, and can be achieved by either increasing the supply of scarce(fill in the blank) or the removal of that need.

Everything insane in the world can be explained by this.

Have a nice day, or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Anti-semetic,anti-Catholic tripe.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

my god that isn’t even relevant you are al loonies get the point or don’t bother
i hardly ever bother here and i can see why

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

come on ! who do you think I am talking about --say names - if you don’t know you don’t know much

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have all the answers and have the truths you seek.
Just u2u me your credit card details and the knowledge shall be yours....

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

lasthope, I suggest that you put way too much import on those who profess knowledge of hidden agendas, UFOs, NWO etc., (you didn't specify exactly what your examples where supposed to know too much about) without revealing all.

In my opinion, most of them know nothing beyond what they have gleaned from the internet and information fed to them by individuals who are either deranged, malicious, or in the business of disinformation. Anyone can, with a little savvy and background research (not to mention the will to deceive), speak about their intimate undertanding of life's mysteries. It just takes determination.

We're all sick of so called experts. They're a dime a dozen. Some are better than others, but they largely follow the same formula: insider knowledge; an inability to divulge the whole truth; a nebulous threat hanging over them by their "employers" or "contacts" if they do.

As I stated, some "whistleblowers" are far more credible than others. But, when you read their accounts of what is happening in the background of what most people assume is a very mundane existence, their stories suggest that the world is a very strange place indeed. Amongst all of them, surely there is one who is teling the truth, but who do you believe?

Don't get drawn in by crackpots and publicity seekers. That's what they want. Draw your own conclusions, do your own research.

new topics

top topics

join