It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Read this and make a decision. Im gonna send it to media outlets in my area, I guess if a large portion of people did the same it could have a huge effect.
Whatever.

There is a plan afoot. To get as many groups who are proficient in organizing protests to come together as a coalition to demand an accounting from our government. No matter what your usual cause there is a great need to come together on this effort. We want to organize a massive protest in front of congress. This protest needs to have an indefinite time frame. We need to stay as long as it takes to bring this document (below) to the attention of the general public.

Every citizen in America has a stake in this. This effects all of you whether you like it or not. ALL should be behind this. If you are a activist minded individual or group, good at organizing rallies, protests, sit-ins, community action and alternative media. Snip

The larger this gets the more it can't be ignored by the media or the government.

We need to call the criminals out and expose the truth. If this works it can "wake up" millions and avoid a huge cost of lives.

Everyone is always preaching change and waking up the public so now is time to bring out the big guns. [Snip] If the demands are everywhere they will not be able to hide from it and will be forced to address it.

It's time to put aside all our different opinions and focus on the ONE BIG ISSUE at hand.

This could be our "line in the sand" or the trigger of the next "Shot heard round the world". Don't pass this opportunity up. It may be our late one at a peaceful outcome.

[Snip]

PETITION FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES

RELATING TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM

givemeliberty.org

WHEREAS, on November 8th, 2002, every member of United States Congress in the House of Representatives and Senate, the President and other officials, were served with a Petition for Redress of Grievances regarding the Federal Reserve system, and

WHEREAS, such Petition for Redress was subsequently ignored, and

WHEREAS, The Constitution of the United States of America delegates to Congress alone the power to coin money and regulate the value of foreign exchange (and implicitly the currency in circulation), and

Continued at source

Mod Edit: External quote tags added. Please see New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources. Quote trimmed. Please see Posting work written by others. Content trimmed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 8/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
YES! Everyone do this. I just did it. Great idea

Lets hope it becomes viral

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

can you post the link again so i can send links to the newsstations/ ?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
HAHA,

Who will listen to this? The media controlled by the same people you want away with? The government in bed with the same people? The police? The UN?

You just have to realize that IF they're planning something, it's going to happen whether or not 5% of the population speaks out or not

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

The point is to make people aware of what is happening. And not all of the media is owned by the same people. It can work. Its the last chance for a peaceful end to this.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

Thank you. Yes, hopefully enough people will take this seriously, if we can all sit around bitching about it to strangers on the web, why not make an impact in our real lives. Please bump this, I feel its extremely important that everyone sees this.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

ey whatever....they dont have to listen. but it doesn't hurt to try and get the word out.. get peoples minds thinking ..
any little bit helps for reals..i stood out on the streets with some big ol signs (cliche" i know) and although people chose to just drive by they still would read my sign and hopefuly got some ideas in their head that everything is NOT what it seems.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
hey so i sent it to some local free papers that arent mainstream im hoping they do check it out maybe do somethin about it or make an article i made bulletins on myspace too haha damn why is it that stuff is like this "absurd" to "them"ugbh

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBadge

Ive done the same, hung up signs, passed out letters, put said letters on peoples cars in parking lots, etc...

Every little bit helps, without the people our cause will certainly fail.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Beautiful. Ive been doing the same. News 12 Long Island, youre next!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Its sad that people would rather sit around and bitch about a situation than try to change it.

*bump*

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i sent it on ms and people are all what

and on aim to everyone on there haha and hes all whats this and im like well u knw how basically fed reserve is bs hes all it is? and read it so thats pretty cool to open someone up to the idea

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Try to get as many to see it as possible, and only use facts to educate them.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Can anyone who lives out of NY give me any info on the top news outlets in your areas?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
here in sd theres lke kusi
sd reader.com
citybeat but i setn it to them HEY but it doesnt hurt to like have someone else send the same thing ..
none of them got back to me

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I agree, I think everyone SHOULD send this. S***, even print it out and mail it to places. Too bad hardly anyone will. If you believe something bad is going to happen and you dont try your best to warn people (I think of it as educating) youre just as liable as the perpetrators, only worse. At least they'll get off of their ass'.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
damnn i thought "ATS" was down!!!
maybe yall r doing some secret good doings???

hey good idea on the printing it out i just might do that...
you thnk i would get in trouble for distributing it on base? haah oh yeah i had to sign a contract saying i wouldnt get political on base.. weird!!!

so you people who are just viewing..um why JUST view?

kk gotta go buddy green pasta time.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Good luck!!! Ill copy the link and let the papers around here know. I am a sick gulf war vet and can't travel or I'd be right there with you guys. Anyway, lots of active folks here in Colorado...Ill try to help get the word out. Stay strong!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is the bad side...

If this was a huge success, and the crowds get rowdy and a police shot leads to riots around the country...

Marshal Law would be declared and Bush stays in for a little while...

Weird eh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join