It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Interview on Countown with Kieth Olbermann

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Tonight, Monday, Sept. 8, Barack Obama will be appearing on Countdown with Keith Olbermann for an interview. It's at 8PM Eastern and transcripts and video will be available afterward.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wonder if Olbermann will 'have a thrill run up his leg'??

Oh wait. That's the OTHER in-the-tank-for-Obama
fake journalist at MSNBC - Chris Matthews - who gets the 'leg tingle'.

Nevermind.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wonder whether Olbermann will actually physically kiss Obama'a arse or just continue to do it figuratively?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks to both of you for your worthwhile contributions.

The Obama interview was really good. The second part will be showing tomorrow night.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I read last night that Olbermann and Matthews have been removed from covering the election on MSNBC because of their overt bias for Obama. I certainly hope so, and it's about time.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
I read last night that Olbermann and Matthews have been removed from covering the election on MSNBC because of their overt bias for Obama. I certainly hope so, and it's about time.

I heard that FOX is being shut-down until after the elections for their pro-Republican bias.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i wonder what the rating of this interview was considering all the oral attention that olberman will be paying to obama and rear end worshipping this thing should have at least XX to start with...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

What you failed to realize is that this is true. They have been removed for their bias.

Link

Do some research before spouting off next time.

And to the OP on this matter.

This is like Obama interviewing himself, you can take nothing away from this. But you never know...maybe Olbermann brought up Ayers or something?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
This is like Obama interviewing himself, you can take nothing away from this.

I agree and disagree. Keith is basically providing a platform for Obama to get his thoughts and ideas out there. He asked questions and then let Obama speak.

I DID take something away from this. The more I hear from Obama, the more I like him. Interviews don't have to be probing and intrusive. But Obama has had his share of those, too.

I was reminded of something I heard once. And that is that Obama's father "thought in paragraphs". And I think Obama is the same way. He stumbles around while getting it all sorted in his head, but then when he speaks, it's a completely formed paragraph that nails exactly what he's trying to say. I'm terribly impressed.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think Obama's campaign was so far ahead of the GOP that Karl Rove had to be called in for putting a huge spin by adding Sarah Palin to the GOP ticket. As we all know, Cael Rove was a master mind behind Bush's win in 2004. He is very good in making non issues to take priority over the real issues like he did in 2004 by using stem cell research and religion to Bush's benifit. Now, they want to take the focus from the real issues of the campaign i.e ecomony, Iraq war, taxes , etc to talking about bridge to no where. Like Obama said in the interview, once the dust settles the real issues will take the presidence and a clear winner will appear. I hope the American people see this clearly before making up thier minds as to who is the right candidate to lead our nation.

new topics

top topics

join