It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clues for the Clueless

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
John 2:19Jesus answered and said 'to' them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

^^Look close, and do what it says, and you get this CLOSE:

Destroyt his temple, and in three days (wakes) I will raise it up.

Destroyt (sounded: De's troyt) is how it has been sounded in hip-hop slang ago. Think of the Luniz rap group.

Anyhow, the temple is a city. His? The Father's. Look on the Makaveli cover and you do see Detroit raised up ontop of the cross. Inside three wakes? The bible, Pac's music, and My work reveal the wakes.

Detroit is the city which is the Lord's temple earth planet wise. Inside that mitten's palm is Detroit. Palms raise things, do they not? So it all makes sense 'it' raised is Detroit.

"up" in the quote also stand for upper peninsula, does it not?

Peninsula-
1. an area of land almost completely surrounded by water except for an isthmus connecting it with the mainland.

Michigan is an upper peninsula becaise it is almost surrounded by water (the great lakes!).

No one else can do it like me. No one else can show you mysteries and explain them, but me.

I will raise Detroit Michigan = I will raise it up. All along. Though Itaily is in a peninsula, it is not in an upper one. Plus Des-troyt is implying Detroit, not Itaily. So all streets dont lead to Rome. Ha!

Yeah, I live in De's troyt. Now you realize Who I am. You want to know what I am? I'm Magic Itself.

When you step into Detroit, you're stepping into the Father's temple here on earth. I did raise it up in your realization just now.

On another back note:

And the devil was deceived into being kidnapped only for being murdered.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
^^No coincidence it's in the third page that I raised it up.

It's so so so. My actuality dont care, whether or not, you believe in your reality. Actuality trumps reality any day!

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
In reverse:

John 19:2
2And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,

^^If it is so continuing John 2:19, then

plat 1
noun, verb, plat·ted, plat·ting.
–noun
1. a plot of ground.
2. a plan or map, as of land.

plat 2
n.
A piece of land; a plot.
A map showing actual or planned features, such as streets and building lots.

^^Map showing Detroit. Makaveli Killuminati cover showing Detroit.

Makes sense. It lines up swell. Detroit itself is a crown 'to' torns, and it is put 'to' the Father's head.

Purple is red and blue mixed. Something that is red and blue is put 'to' the Father. What is missing? White? Red, white, and blue (U.S.A flag colors)... The white aint 'to' the Father if it is with the Father. But lets not forget the opposite of a color is color-free.

The Mich flag has a guy by a river with a hand and arm up with gun, and the sun almost fully up. Also there is an eagle.

Here is the meaning to that on the flag:

On red ribbon: E Pluribus Unum, "Out of many, one", a motto of the United States
On light blue shield: Tuebor, "I will defend"
On white ribbon: Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice, "If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you" (the official state motto)

Out 'to' many, one.

I will defend.

^^Literally you wont see a nuke hit Detroit while the Father is here.

It is only one individual out 'to' many. Am I not out some other if I'm not them? Therefore I am 'to' all.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Like pac said "They wonder if I'll go when I'm finally sentenced, on my knees to God, beggin for repentence!"

On? 'To' my knees 'To' God. I'll be kneeling with my women in life and paradise in positions literally 'TO' God and the Betrayor (Lord God) in Death and Hell. Ha!

They wonder if I go 'to' the stereo building I mentioned. Yeah, I go 'to' it. But my foes go away first. Why witness me vanish, foes, when you can experience vanshing yourselves from in here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join