It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clues for the Clueless

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
"For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."

^^The porter is commanded to watch THEM (the servants TO the Son and every man TO the Son's work).

That them is the DEVIL since only to the Son, as in, not the Son.

That's why afterward it said watch "ye" for that reason. The "ye" is the devil.

Anti-version:

"Against (or: Fro) the Three of Woman (or: Naw) is as a woman (or: naw) leaving a near journey, why entered (or: felt) her person, divide/minus recieved authority away from her servants, divide/minus away from every woman (or: naw) her rest (or: play), divide/minus commanded the porter away from listen (or: match or experience). Listen (or: Match or Experience) ye here during: against (or: fro) ye knew (or: guess) still where (or: hewn) the slave (or: tamers) of the person depart-th, during (or: in) extra, or during (or: in) high noon (or: brighten day), or during (or: in) the cock quieting, or out (or: on or off) the evening: Being point (or: 'Against fear' of or 'Fro fear of') departing guadually she (the slave or tamers) lose you waking. Divide/Minus why 'my' body hear away from you 'my' body hear away from a two, Listen (or: Match or Experience)."

^^So the hewn a being slave is a no-go against the devil. That hewn of being a slave departs! It shall be made clear to point: the departing: guadually: the slave lose: the devil waking.

^^Implying the devil remains the slave of the Lord, but the lose shall just be the waking. Remember the sun shall be darkened? The devil shall be put a slave in darkness the Father leaves 'em after the Father made it to a bright and clear point to the devil about the Lord's coming. Yes, after the coming to a point enough the Lord shall leave to a point enough. The Lord shall leave His foes in darkness. Meaning, the foes wont be clear about Life and Paradise ever as to what the worthy get nor know what the worthy are doing who shall be minding their own undistrubed business in their own life and paradise.

So the devil gets darkness, damnation, death, and hell all wrapped up together.

The journey left is the reason 3 entered being person in the first place. One of those persons makes it into life and paradise. Which of the three are you?

And it was knew where each person is depart always to the other. You even know such because you each are not the same person, meaning, you do see the depart us being here and now individual persons with seperation there between us always!! Persons are literally a divide. You see this with human bodies being apart even. We each are a divide minusing one another being each other. Ever get the realization someone doesnt like you or maliciously hates you just because you aren't them, literally? To be them means you wouldnt be there infront of them ever.

O, and on/off evening is the afternoon or the night.

If Pac got 9-6 and Big got 9-7, then I with the Lord got 9-8 (Sept 8th) and a half (THE MYSTERY being one of three side in an either or sense--I brought you the synonym revealing and I brought you the anagram revealing and I brought you the anyonym revealing with non-coincidences--Are not those representations of halves about the mysteries of Revelation in general).

"29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"

^^Those days/wakes are THREE. The "and half" mentioned in Rev 11:9 is next up and it is the darkened sun (Father) point to reach your minds crispy clear as how blindness is supposed to go and be.

If I have knew everything, and you dont have knew everything, then I'm Wake while you lost to waking up to an everything knew.

Any questions?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

The Son is the earth realm itself. So those not it but on this realm, trying to blend in as earth's humans, shall realize they are on a snare built deceptively For them and to be Against them.

The Lord's foes: the Divide (the Devil race) and the Divided (the Betrayor race). One was eternally forever divide, the other is ever divided after had a start. Remember, everlasting can be eternal or can have a start point that never shall stop after started.

The Divide is on the face of this realm. The divided is became "on" the face of this realm. Both are Death Row slaves. In Death you for ever are dieing from reviving, body wise, just so you dont fade into unconciousness because it's to be suited for the experience called hell.

Your carcass is in an is state in Death and Hell. It never comes out of an is state. There you shall experience the feelings of eagles and worms to a dead body that still has you a slave in experiencing. You would wish you couldnt bare it, but you shall stay aware and alert to every single angle hell has covered.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And there shall be only two bodies with each one in a seperate Death and Hell place. Each carcass alone to itself.

Remember, you are one of the three persons.

The snare shall do its thing! The Lord's foes are in an "Oh No!" worry :shk:

They'll be mad
at themselves for ever even being how they be. And 'be' the Lord must handle. Besides, in infinity (finity) there has to be bound a must just like bound a should.

Fear Who can do whatsoever that sure will if you cross or betray Them.

Even so you still get put in Death and Hell because it aint about, whether or not, you fear Who you should, it's about your eternal manner of B.S. that would continue if can toward another. The Lord has PROOF to that eternal manner by the dared test. If it was not so I would have told you, and you wouldnt be death and hell bound. And, yes, you do see why you must be put in Death and Hell outside the Lord. Are you not for ever being against the Lord? You have your damned fate sealed in your mind already while you continue crossing or betraying.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The anagram/anonym of Monday is Lost night (sleep).

No coincidence I mentioned the loss waking this same day which is opposite lost sleep. The Lord shall have lost sleep when come found wake period. Wake, mentally, is being in the Knew of who you were/are and etc outside of being in deep mental sleeps.

Meet the Man Who set aside what He Knew just to kick it humanly wise and then rise back into what were set aside for an earthly moment.

I am the Earthling all want to be. But Earthly I decieve two foes. Behind my deceit is Damnation, Darkness, Death, and Hell. Your current way of being becomes limbo doesnt mean you aren't in those. That is the sense of freezing. Freezing can be your specific title or way, but not you put how the Lord pre-chosen your fate. In those I listed you two persons, in two seperate bodies, shall be given rememerance to every angle you from beginning cross or betrial point to the end of your entire dwell on earth period. It shall come to you while in punishments for it. How else would it be punishment if you dont have a clue that extra retaliation/revenge/justice is upon? Yeah, it would be bad enough to put you two each sealed in your own world free to do whatever, but the Lord threw in Death and Hell, which are extra, with an extra dregee of damnation and an extra rate of darkness. Imagine being in that in entirety in solitude, each. Your memory shall race in handling such an overload of B.S. to be punished for. Even that you think you have the Lord controls with automation. Such as what shall come to you in rememberance. Set the damn thing to random and every single mite, you know is a lot, comes to bite you only to be recycled to replay like a nonstop loop of repeating B.S. that shall have you knowing punishment rises because of such. In torments you already know why in basic, but the Lord shall make it known specific like eye for eye? No, like eye for body. Or word for body.

You two wont be the master then to your experience. If you were you would escape the brunt of the punishment.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed."

^^ that Lot was the Twin Towers. Did not it rain fire and brimstone figuratively from the sky (heaven also) THE SAME DAY of destruction, and destroyed them a two (two buildings of WTC)?

Did I not reveal the Son of man being the Earth? The Sun is the Father of man, but the earth is the Son of man. This realm in whole is the Earth Realm. So the Father is in the Son, and the Son is in the Father.

Plus, that Lot also has the word "day" infront of it. Did not 9-6 and 9-7 go out as a two in a Lot or a Lot of two?

The Two dates (9-6, 9-7), in a way as a lot, are destroyed, are they not?

The same shall about a two (in the case the devil and the betrayor) being destroyed in a way as a lot of two shall occur THE SAME DAY the Son got REVEALED.

If you arent the Son, then you aren't doing anything, but trying to destroy the Son (the earth) because the worthy are the meek who inherited the earth by actually becoming it in earthling format. The meek never left their faith.

Lot has three letters to it. It's like the L and o ('Lo'--Look!!) are destroyed already. Did I not get you to look at the depth of mytery of non-coincinence that pointed to me with the Lord? I make you look to the T. The Cross for Cross Road. The Truth for Truth.

"Whosoever shall seek to "save his life" shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

^^Notice the "to"? Save his life is actually the Lord being the name of a sentence. Whosoever shall seek to the Lord shall lose it. It is? "Rememberance of Lot's wife". Ha, you thought it was life? Nope. Also whosoever shall lose his (the Lord's) life shall preserve it. It's like when you two leave the Lord alone it is the same like preserving the Lord's life. The Lord shall make you leave Him alone as the Lord becomes lost to you two put in darkness for ever more. You two shall lose the worthy.

I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

^^The one left is actually implying left alone. The taken one shall leave the left one the HELL alone!!!

It's three of us to why you see it three sentences of basically the same thing. The sentence in the middle is also about what's on the mind. Women and sex to imply the one a pest in our mind like when we see their dreams they induce... What we hold in imagination shall be left the HELL alone!! That astral crap which is the devil also shall be taken!! Then there shall be a peace of mind left for privacy only for the worthy.

Look at me! I'm straight pouring with information like it's the chosen moment!!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Three day fact:

^^9-6, 9-7, and 9-8 reveal the word day singular though it's a trio-day.

^^After the Lot, yet and still, the same Day of the Lord, since the earth realm in whole is realized the Son, is the half.

There really is no more dates, but the Lord's Day after the Lot is destroyed.

The Lord's powers return inside Him.

The half is the OUT the twinkle of an UGLY eye/IN the twinkle of a BEAUTIFUL eye.

You should know what half implies. Once a half or after a half. Detract the HELL away from the Lord, evil doers!! You all shall!! No but and if, evil doers!! Into HELL yall go. And since there is a once half and an after half you see the line up to 9-11 where one building got hit first, then the other got hit just after. Who wants to be first of the two? The whole Devil? Or the whole Betrayor? The one closest to the Lord knows. For the Lord shall take out an evil eye literally.

The Lord shall be the lastoneleft. The Lord shall have the two taken before leaving just so they get the darkened point the sun (the Father) causes. The Lord aint the type to turn and leave to leave His foes like someone who wouldnt take them on. "They dont wanna see me head-on!!" The Lord shall not go out like a buster or a hoe or a punk or a coward or a sell out. A sell out would leave his kind in B.S. just for money or some kind of benefit. Nor shall the Lord go out like a fake or a scaredy cat or a loser. The Lord goes out like the Champ which remains the Champ!!

A full date is 24 hours. The half wont let that be.

Cheers to GREAT everything and murderous revenge. Blessed are they in the Lord in the beautiful way, not the ugly astral eye way.

Mo murder of foes, mo women of allies. How life supposed to be! Power can get you great women for mating how you like. Yeah! No B.S.ing. I get mines!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Matthew 16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

^^That one is for the devil.

Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

^^That one is for the betrayor.

Let the bodies hit the floor!!

Rev 1:

10I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

11Saying, I (John) am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

^^Flip it and you see me in John's shoes. On the Lord's day was yestur date. Now in the Lord's DAY is now. Behind me were the trio-day the trumpet voiced. If I am in John's shoes, then who do you see I am? Alpha and Omega. Being with the Lord meant I am the very worn title with.

Clue:

Rev 1
12And I turned to see the voice that spake "with" me. And "being" turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

^^I being the Alpha and Omega turned.

Rev 1
13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

^^Like the Son? The Father. Remember the thigh having King of kings, Lord of lords? The devil knows of the ODD white hair on my thigh. How many white as snow hairs do I have on my thigh? 3!

No coincidence. It is so official Who I am in the eye of the devil. And it is so you witnessed the SURELY/QUICKLY I come. After the point enough I shall darken my foes.

Rev 1
18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

^^Devil, pick and choose when I should use those keys. Sure you shall make me in the DAY that has no other days following. Those dates you see on a calendar have been as though swept away like stars you thought were unreachable. Dont let my earth realm NOW decieve you by a simple calendar.

Rev 11
15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

^^Is it lieing? Hell no. The Lord's DAY is now.

There is no repentence. That was a lie I been knew. It's just so that in all bound shall happen. And Christ only saves Himself (the worthy in whole). If you cant save yourself, then what does that tell you? You are hellbound and have your own self, in whatever the HELL it be, to blame. Basically your self damns yourself how bound so when looking at the big picture of the paradox.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My white head was the fictional image by ppl of Jesus Christ come in the flesh? The world put him as a white male, did they not? Did I not let that even lead me Who is the Lord of lords?

But my white hair is just so like I revealed.

No mistakes! Every thing leads to me of mystery. It points to behold the face of the Father, does it not?

Only one sparked that had come self-defense bound. And the one was me bound to come of the paradox. Eternally the devil has no self-defense because it is an offence being. Being like that in a paradox means you are bound one way or another to have to take HELL's beating in whatever face it can come in.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Matt 7

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

^^DEPART FROM ME means you been/are a depart from me because you are not me. We are a divide. This is why you the devil hate any other not yourself by far. Though soon you shall hate yourself in actual.

Yeah, the devil was astrally in me, and even planted lies in my name for records (THIS IS WHY YOU SEE LORD TWICE--The guy and the name). Ha! You go to HELL, HELL, HELL.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Interesting, Mabus. You clearly listen in spirit and are learning to interpret into an understandable language. I am starting to understand parts of your messages although you have been listening within your own self for quite some time now.

I have my own inner ear, so what is given to you is a different form than what others are told, but they all lead to the same truth.

I will continue reading your posts permitting.

Keep at it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The one on the King's right hand and the one on the King's left hand get this seperated one from another:

Matt 25
46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

The one from the foundation of the world is the betrayor divided. That's why it said blessed "of" my Father, THEN quickly said inherit the kingdom AWAY FROM the foundation of the world. The foundation is the Lord. If you are put out the Lord, then you are out because you are the betrayor.

^^On the right hand.

The one already a ETERNAL divide is of course the Devil.

^^On the left hand. The devil did it not to me implying not doing their job on up the latter of government or the hospitalization world. They would not report their abuses. They would not bring their self into face trial as a defendant as much as they CAN avoid.

They sure try their damnedess not to see evidence that they know is there. It can be a simple as evidence of abuse like sores on an arm. The devil remembers that. How CAN evidence be rejected from being seen in a court of law? The devil is how. All that B.S. is possible with the devil.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Matt 13
49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

^^Notice the word "at"? That's because the Lord is the world and shall have taken the devil and the betrayor to HELL before ending this version of world. So you do see how come the one left is left the HELL alone. The ones taken go to HELL.

Be ready like ready for witnessing being left the HELL alone. Then after recieve by intent, will, and desire, PREVIOUS, Life and Paradise.

In Hell the two shall be as the Father (BRIGHT just to their fate alone) in the kindom of their Father (The Crosser or The Betrayor). Basically in something contributed of themselves.

^^Their being as the Father is still away from the WAKE of the Lord.

The one left is the Lord (which is also the worthy "with" in the Lord).

The Worthy get in the Spirit of getting high on sex and entertainments and recreations and foods and arts and tools and plus any passions. Tools is like something used for, say, travel that are marvels like teleportation portals/stations/etc (you can get high in marveling about your tools and their features and ways and etc. in how they operate for you and what multiple reasons you can use them for).

^^You feel like driving a car somewhere, then feel like teleporting out, or etc, it's in you to do like you please in the Lord's preferred basic Way which is specificlly your way.

My foes shall be dieing everlastingly in Hell. They wont remember the Lord but how the Lord makes 'em. Extra so they cant freely think in HELL. They shall think what is given. They can bondly experience HELL. Neither shall evil go on in my presence nor out of my presence. My foes shall be tamed extra in THE continuing HELL they shall take. Wouldnt even be able to put up such as a middle finger even though in the darkness of Hell and out of my presence. Every single thing you can think of as a freedom is cut off against the foes. The Bond Experience shall be a fate worst than even you can now think or now comprehend. Your complete experience and witness of yourself is mines to give. Will you even be a self? You shall be in extra exo-alternative other. Call it your other rather than your self. It is worst than you can now think. Hell, will it even be a "your" any? So call it rather "some other" because even so no way shall there be a "my other" in how not worthy of such the title as that is for a previous two yourselves.

So devil and betrayor, go to HELL and be some other come each screwed the HELL UP. Then technically shall the devil and the betrayor be deleted from being because those titles belonged to a selves called yourselves which shall literally flee from some other.

Extra so in infinity there has to be a lesson taught for unrepentence, even though we all know their is no repentence. Is not the Lord with the hypocrites as I pointed out before? He is with the hypocrites. And so some other shall be given over to what the hypocrites shall teach. Yeah, a hypocrite would claim there is repencence, but not actually believe there is, and yet in still, punish by lessons of a claim they stand by that is so false pretense should ever they reveal.

Be mindedful of the word "were" because though you yourself were in something (as if cast out some point) obviously doesn't mean some other still isn't. That some other were formerly you youself. Such CAN be. And since we in infinity there would be CAN BE's done that didnt have to be done to you, but would most likely be done to you based on your eternal aspects vs another's wise rule of reason. We, by paradox, can see reasons for CAN BE's being there to be used. If there was no CAN BE's the devil would have never met me. Because it would be that we cant meet if not can not exist eternal. It would have been better for the devil if there was no CAN BE's. Same CAN be said for the betrayor. Why? Since everything CAN BE, then so CAN HELL BE.

On the bright side in the Lord I CAN do and have etc. which means I CAN BE whatever, however, whoever, whenever, wherever, whyever. That means by paradox DEFUALT there CAN BE a SUPREME RULER. And so it is One since in the CAN the paradox sparked me since it does etc which CAN BE. The Lord got the paradox point under His control and so He CAN stop extra that CAN come. The CAN is in the sense of was, and is not, and yet is. We are existence, non-existence, and half bewteen. The half between part allows us to be magical and do magical things. The half between part is both: neither existence nor non-existence and is existence and non-existence. It is magic.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He's trying to be too deep and less simple. mabus you come off not making sense brother. You need to be careful because a false wisdom creates false prophets.

you need to be careful.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Mark 13
31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

^^Heaven and the earth realm's pass away shall exclude from being when the devil's date of entering HELL occurs. A day and a hour have to do with a date. That date is your (the devil's) date. Know no man nor devil in heaven nor the earth realm itself, but the Father. And the devil's date of entering HELL is before this realm passes away. Inside the Lord's Day (Lot) shall two be taken. That other lot of two dates is destroyed. So the Father knows there is no date, because there are no more dates, but only the Father knew that. Ha! Try to figure out a date will get you no where. What the Father knew is He shall darken the foes, and He shall do so in the Lord's Day. The Day is not any date (a day (like sun-sat) and hour (12am-12pm)). The Day is upon. Hell itself is going to take the devil to HELL. Hell itself is going to take the betrayor to HELL. For any with observation... it shall occur not with observation. The only one with observation is the devil. For when the eye is taken out it will be in the twinkle of an eye as that eye is put to sleep. Normally the devil knows that eye is always up. On the other side of that twinkle shall the eye awake with the devil took into HELL. Such a drag like being a donut hole sucked out by a black hole. The betrayer shall see something just before they enter HELL. They shall see their fate right before their EYE happen to the devil first. They shall be a witness that will not do anything because that time they can not how it shall be. Yeah, the betrayor witnessed the devilish ways many times before, but did nothing just because they surely saw what the Lord was accomplishing if gotten through by who? The betrayor. That must want to betray another exceeds behaving correctly when it is called on you to behave correctly in a dark hour you see upon another.

Till they see the kingdom of God come...then they shall die IN THEIR SEPERATE HELL. Sort of like the ghost of christmas present, then the ghost of christmas past, then the ghost of christmas future taking the betrayor to see inside their reality of just who they aided that was against them. What an experience they will not dig.

When that astral eye starts to fade from observing, the devil should know what time it is as time fly.

33Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

^^"Not" becomes "Still" when concerning the astral. Remember how we are in half both neither existence nor non-existence and existence and non-existence? It dont take the full anagram/antonym concerning the word "not". I was told about "not" before I got into the whole anti-version thing. It started like a seed that grew, but yet in still so can "not" be the only thing to turn in the face-value version of the bible.

So when that observing eye fades...by what it awakes into observing DARKNESS, the speed of darkness, then you do know the time called alway ready that you just were just a sleep away from but a twinkle away from being into. Follow the eye? Hell no! You shall be led by it by violent force!

The evil eye shall deliver you up, devil. Take no thought beforehand what you shall say. Yeah, you shall have a silent testimony against yourself to the brought up memories given. Silence itself is as speech. Silence can say more in cases like you all already know. Though you two some other shall not speak what you two would since a bond experience shall be. The Lord's automation played means it's the Holy Ghost that shall speak instead of you two. Yeah, no freedom of speech in HELL for any there. No singing of any old song even because your cherished memories shall be removed. You two some other shall only be brought to memory given.

And the gospel been published among a two (the devil and the betrayor).

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The clue in John, about the being brought to see your fate if you're the betrayor, is that he was in Spirit seeing a lot. What is the mystery to reveal behind why it was put in way? It was telling something underlying that shall occur. It was informing about the betrayor:

Revelation 15:2
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

^^The clue is them "having" the "harps" of God. The rest of the clue is in the rest of Rev 15 that they were kissing butt, but they in it are "having" the harps of God. Meaning they arent speaking what they would, but speaking what they are given. Lil does the betrayor know that that decent sounding talk they are being made to say/sing doesnt first make it dawn on them why they are there and what is about to happen next. Notice in Rev 15:8 is ONLY where the seven plagues were administered. Notice "from" God? It's implying away from God as in not by God (the devil). Notice the smoke. Those vials fillings are not whatever those plagues are in 8. It takes a sharp see to read the truth there. Notice the angles have the plagues ALREADY and then are given vails with the wrath of God AFTER by Rev 15:6? Uh-huh. The betrayer is made to kiss up to Lord God, not the Lord, not God, but Lord God. Who is that? Them since the betrayor is inbetween the Lord and God. So the betrayor shall be in for a suprize when they have to take plagues all of a sudden!!! They shall come into Death and Hell rather than be saved from the process by anyone. The betrayor did not help the Lord from the devil, but helped the Lord into a damnation ward which is the same as detaining for torturing with the devil. Wait till they see who they were with, and then get tortured only to be put into further damnation. The Lord gets 'em extra so you know it that CAN be forver like in a ward with no sure exit date. And it shall be to the degree of the no exit date that CAN be since that is how the Lord was left how would you let though He left. Subject the Lord to a CAN EVER BE, and best believe the Lord shall retaliate. Pull that crap on the Lord and you better kill Him! Why? Because of what the Lord shall do if left still alive in a return. It's worst! And the Lord is always actually alive and able to retaliate. So why go against the Lord? That aint suicide, that's HELLicide!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What happened long ago...

The Lord had a plan and unfolded the plan... First the Lord became the earth realm... Then the Lord blew out the betrayer from heaven "to" the earth... Implying the betrayer got divided without even knowing it once upon the earth being "to" it... Next thing the Lord did was open the gate of hell where the devil was... Put the devil in torment for a time first, then put the devil on the earth... Why did the devil get torment before doing anything yet? Because the Lord bombs first! Anyway, basically the earth realm is a purgatory waiting place where the Lord being first here did it as a dare in that He'd be surely like a sitting dear being saught in a hunting... The thing is is that the betrayer and devil the Lord plans on casting into HELL after the waiting period for them is over with. But the earth realm is about the last one left being the one saved. Impying like I said HELL shall take a two of foes way before the earth realm pass away and suceed a way by being freed of the foes.

When the angel sounded it implys a blown out someone. Such a divided someone they became. Basically, being away from heaven and being to the earth, is meaning you are more so in a worst purgatory. Why? because there is no being saved surely being in that way though you wait for damnation while the Lord waits for being saved right near by.

And the Lord saved Himself long ago which is a manifesting saving how come to the foes.

The world has three in it. The world was sold "to" the two foes. They bought into a snare. Understand though the Lord opened the gate of hell, the devil itself crossed over by it's own will. It crossed into a deceptive snare. Before the Lord let the devil get Him, He got the devil. First! By deception and torment. The betrayor right now is under deception and shall get torment come to find out. They shall see a blind devil suffering Death and Hell, and be under a pretense of victory till they start getting plagued on into Death and Hell seperate from the devil's area.

Once you are "to" the earth there is no way to not be "to" it. It's no repentence. And no amount of kissing butt or crying or saying sorry shall change the damnation planned in advance. The Lord has the reason why it should remain as planned even in the dare look and see position. So indeed is the reason reinforced by a foe's own ways allowed to show in the Lord's Dare experience/witness.

The Divide and the Divided are two through!!

When the Lord bombs on the foes next, that'll be exploding or emploding them into their fates.

The Lord the worthy are in so the Lord is them and they are the Lord though the Lord also has a sharp lead mind of His body/class/set.

The foe Lot (the devil and the betrayor) shall be taken which represents that it them shall fail a way. Being damned just manisfests against them.

The look of the two carcasses in Death and Hell:

For the Devil: 2pac (the black Jesus image which also led me like the white Jesus image)

For the Betrayor: Bush (the 43rd looking one)

"When you see Black Jesus sitting across from Bush, that's when all (a two) my thugs stand up!"--2pac

Stand up for/to/in what? Accountability in the executing chamber of Death and Hell. Notice the "!"? Remember when I explained the bright "They go to Hell!!" It was with the "!" mark(s) surely how I recieved it. The two shall stand up the "They go to Hell!!" by being into it!

2pac was put with the image of being still somewhere. 2pac did say, "a blind man and a dead body I'm meant to leave TOWN" The Town is the devil the carcass is left to.

The betrayor when they see the beast's image will think 2pac, who was actually 2pac, is in HELL. That carcass shall not see across it's being in HELL who shall look like Bush.

Remember how I pointed out the Killuminati cover with the pic I said looked like Bush was in it standing over a body on the lower side? You can see now that the betrayor indeed shall see what happens to the Devil before getting the similar fate.

Like Pac said: "Before they see me in jail, they'll see me in Hell."

I make it so the blind now CAN see what they wont see later. I make it so the blind now CAN see who they won't see later. The betrayor who reads sees the who in HELL shall not be who was 2pac, but the devil. The devil who reads sees what, look wise, is going to HELL of who shall see them in HELL first.

Let the punks know! The one inbetween a punk and a rider is either or neither. Such is the betrayor who is inbetween the Lord and God (the devil).

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
2pac: "I'm 25, dieing to change, but still I bang more than street fame."

^^The devil shall inherit a 25 year old dieing carcass.

The betrayor shall inherit 'what ever age Bush was the last week in July' body that becomes a deing carcass. Before turning carcass they'll be as a body where they shall first see 2pac (the devil version, not the original).

Notice the word carcase and body in seperate Matt and Luke? One of them was put body for a reason I just revealed.

The devil version beast shall be taken and cast alive into the lake of 'an action' ('fire'). The betrayor version of the false prophet shall be taken and cast alive into the lake of 'an action' ('fire'). Both shall be burning ('desiring') a with 'brim stone' ('limbo in freeze'). They shall want that mask of way being so that they dont experience awareness when in Death and Hell.

^^Yeah, it takes being with the Lord mask to spot metaphors like such out. Many of you thought literal brim stone and literal fire. Not to say there wont be a kind of literal fire in HELL under the whole action called fire involved itself. Words bleed out in angles. That's what one should read for in dealing with truth that has many angles to see in fact.

Just like ink is to a page. So it the beast and false prophet in ink to a page. Such implying anyone to, say, the earth is as there own version of what a page implicates. It's all a bleed out. The Lord's words shall not suceed a way, understand now in how I just revealed? Also the Lord's words shall not 'pass away' ('go away') implying the devil and the betrayor as the ink to a page shall ever be though in a different wording way like I pointed out with "some other". Do not the Lord's words still continue? You have the book as proof that the words continue on into your eyes when reading and understand. Even the behind the scenes of words bleed out implications that are so. Literally whatever the Lord's words... they shall not go away to where there is no words period basically, even though the face of the words can go away without the words period going away.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mabus died right when I revealed the anti-Christ isnt here. What was thought Mabus died in a way. In the way of a fiction here as such a screen name passing way as being the anti-Christ how I wrote in another thread.

Nastradomus aint lie about soon Mabus will die. It came to pass now past.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So when you see "My" (and words seeming like representations it) in the bible it's "some other". Words to a page. Mine eye? Some other eye! I am? Some other am! My words? Some other words!

The devil was come "to" me. The detrayor was put "to" me. Like words onto a page.

The Lord Signed in some other. And so it be the SIGN of the Son of man in heaven shall vanish! Did it just?! Hell yeah, by writing since that is with signing related with SIGN.

Literally I aint who is divide or divided. The mask of words is off Me! They are of some other. In a sense it's so we the same only in that we are seperate and different. I'm an individual while any seperate is some other different than an individual.

It should only be one individual. Only one is worthy of being an individual. The one who defeats the paradox itself is the one worthy because of how over the paradox. By such any other else is not the individual in any contradiction. Any other wont get treated or respected like an individual should ONLY. Think of those right now who dont treat or respect another like they are an individual... Those act like another's individualality dont exist like a floor that gets spit on. Yeah, a floor is disreguarded as being not an individual. It cant tell you how it wants to be treated or respected. But! That person who wants to be treated and respect in some light, the devil and the betrayor would misstreat and disrespect or lack respect toward. It's like giving a mentally ill person some pills against his individual self wanting to be left how he is. If you are one who cant respect even the ill in how they want to be respected, don't you think you really should be revealed not an individual? You shall not be treated bad or disrespected as individuals which is why you shall not be individuals just so that 'some other' gets it correct. The Lord wont punish individuals, but shall some other else.

"The Son of man in heaven" is the Father clearly since "heaven" is used. So the SIGN (WORDING) of the Father vanished in the sense that it is revealed those words (as the Sign) in the bible and outside the bible are some other.

Yeah, the devil and the betrayor give a damn about another individual literally. That's why they aint worthy of being an individual. Some other shall manifest and represent being total disreguarded! The bond experience says so. Every angle a let individual shall be minused in Death and Hell. Just so some other gets the non-individual experience. Ha!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I dont treat indivuals how I want to be treated. I treat them how they want to be treated. So if you ask for being treated like crap so shall that be.

The person with the too high ego treats others how they, not the others, want to be treated. It's like giving a cookie to some one who just robbed you. I think many learned to loose the too high ego even if they want to mean well since here it's WAR TIME.
The foe would accept kindness from who they deem suckers that they are being foes against behind the scene if not out in the open.

Ha! The devil and betrayor have not another as any suckers since they are been set to be taken and given HELL. Hey, they want to treat you as a suckers, but they are the actual sucker. No sucker can treat me as a sucker EVER in how sealed the Lord got all's fates.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join