It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin belongs to a crazy church too! (video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
After what happened to Obama in regards to Jeremiah Wright, I guess so.
I wonder how long those little hushed chickens can hold their spirit-filled tongues. Bet someone in the McCain party is keeping an eye on that.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
guess I'll ask it again....

ya know, wars have been fought over which DENOMINATION of christianity the state sponsored right??

this is why there's separation of church and state....
so we don't pick out all the little differences in them...that hurts people!
ohh...the catholics baptise their own while they are babies...they aren't real christians!!
ohh...the baptists end their prayers in the name of Jesus Christ, not the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost...they're not christians...
ohhh...the pentecostal, the minnonites, the amish...they're just wierd!!!

my boss just took a trip to alaska a few weeks ago...
I asked him if he saw any poisonous snakes while he was there...he hadn't..
frankly, I don't think any snake could survive their climate...you are free to prove me wrong...
so, well, let me ask you something, this snake handling, pentecostal church in alaska.....does it import it's danged snakes???
are they that rich, that they would do such a thing....
I doubt it....they'd be more apt to wrestle the polar bears.

the snake handlers live up in the mountains, rather close to where I live I believe....where there are poisonous snakes to handle!

it's a little quirk, and most pentecostal churches don't participate in this tradition....but, I imagine that for such a tradition to have gotten started there would have to be a few snakes slithering around for them to handle!

catholics, out...
mormons, out....
pentecostal, out...
jahovah witness....out...

just what is an acceptable denomination for a president to be??
now, I am feeling sorry for the christians...a few wanted to bring religion into the forefront of the political arena....now, they can all enjoy having their personal religion torn apart in open view.

our economy is in the gutter....
my son can be called into Iraq or afghanistan at any time....
people are losing their houses in droves...
and well....pigs wear lipstick and palin plays with snakes....and not a word about any of the other crap can be heard.....untill the market goes busts and we get zapped with a few trillion dollars in bills to bail it out!
it has gone beyond sickening...

by the way, my boss is like the mouth piece for the democratic party...he visited palin's hometown, had chats with her neighbors, ect...
he likes her...says she's for the most part like us common people. said he wished she was running for president instead of vp! I'll take his word for it...since well.....all the crap the media is throwing at us is simply that, crap, to keep us from looking at that speeding train coming at us at 1000 mph!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Just another smear piece. Liston to what Palin says, she doesn't praise this crazy preacher, she kindly makes fun of him in my opinion. This guy comes to her church, and this is supposed to mean she believes in witch hunts, what nonsense.

The evidence that Obama is taking advice from the guy who ran Freddie Mac into the ground is better than this hit piece.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
she said herself, that she was in awe of his spiritual zeal, and that it was an honor to be blessed by him and etc. The only reason you say it's a smear piece, is because it's very controversial. That's the same reason it's relevant.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Errrr....poet. McCain (and by implication, Palin) are taking advice from someone who ACTUALLY introduced legislation that destroyed our financial system: Sen. Phil Graham.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is not made up, sorry I cannot link a video, I can only write the transcript.

Just last June, (2008) in her church, now Gov. Palin is on videotape praising Pastor Thomas Muthee (edit here for correct spelling)...who, as she herself admits, 'laid hands on her' while she was Mayor of Wasilla, and running for Governor.

She says: "...and you know how he speaks, he, he uh...an' he's so bold, he's prayin' uh....'Lord! Make a way! Lord! Make a way!'"

Now, I am pulling this off of a real video, kindly supplied by MSNBC, that I happened to DVR.

continuing (Gov. Palin) "and, um, I'm thinkin', 'This guy's really bold, he doesn't even know what I'm gonna do, he doesn't know what my plans are, and he's prayin' not, Oh Lord, if it be Your will may she become Governor, whatteveryaknow, he just prayed for it, he said Lord, make a Way and let her do this next step, and that's exactly what happened, so again, very very powerful coming from this Church, so that was awesome...."

The story continues....this Pastor Muthee (edit here for correct spelling) is a native of Kenya, where, according to the Times of London, persecuted a woman in a village in Kenya, accusing her of being a 'witch'...and boasted about it! Her alleged crime? Causing car accidents!!!!

I think this is clear evidence of the inability of Ms. Palin to think clearly, and she is thus unfit for ANY elected office, not to mention, a National position.

I say this because....she seems to believe this nonsense, and that just scares me to no end!

[edit on 9/21/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There is more, based on MNSBC.

There IS VIDEO of this 'pastor murthy' laying on hands on Sarah Palin, and wishing that that 'Jesus' keep her from any "witchcraft"....

Come on!!!! Is there any rational person, here on ATS, that doesen't see the idiotic nature of this claim????

Of course, the presumtive Vice-Presidential Candidate has never bothered to dis-avow this video-tape, showing this crazy 'preacher' doing the 'laying-on-hands'....on the actual VP Candidate!!! Sarah Palin!!! AND, She participated in this outrageaous nonsense!!!!!

Believing in Witchcraft is far, far more crazy than believing in WMD in IRAQ.....

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Believing in Witchcraft is far, far more crazy than believing in WMD in IRAQ.....

Well...that depend upon the meaning. The Hollywood charmed type, the Christian type...or the real deal.

Living it is believing it.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

LoneGunMan....

This is Sarah Palin, we're takli'n about!!

Yeah, that's how she talks....so "down home" when she knows she's out of her depth.....as in, say....an 'interview'!!!!

Check out the 'interview' on CBS. The first 'soft-ball' from Katie Couric...deflected...Katie tried again, same question....Sarah deflected.....Finanlly, Katie ASKED agai!! The answer??

(from Sarah Palin...."Ill have to get back to ya")

A cryin' shane, she's been left out of media exposure.....

edit was for spelling...well, we all make mistakes....but, I'm not running for VP!

[edit on 9/25/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

LoneGunMan....

This is Sarah Palin, we're takli'n about!!

I know my friend, I know. She is not exactly a world class leader..unless she leads all the nutcases. Oh wait that's what she is going for!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Please, LONEGUNMAN, explain the difference....in your last post.

I'm going to the restroom, and will give you some time.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Please, LONEGUNMAN, explain the difference....in your last post.

The Hollywood charmed type:

Young teens too immature attention seeking adults who are in it for material gain or to manipulate another person. They do not have any spirituality in them and are being manipulated by the mainsteam media to enhance the dark forces they the big corporations are dealing with.

The Christian type:

Made up boogyman to scare the followers out of self empowerment. If they become self empowered then the church loses control of them. The Church is all about control of the masses.

The real deal:

Spiritual people that have become wise of the soul from many incarnations. Most times Celtic based but many other cultures have a version of it. Using your spiritual awareness to guide yourself and others down an empowered path that you control to achieve greater awareness and to help chase away the darkness in the world of man. To heal. To be a spiritual warrior, a Shaman that crosses over to the otherside to bring back knowledge for us all to raise our awareness. To read the road ahead to avoid making choices that may harm yourself or others. Our lives go through the ether like a boat goes through the water. The boat pushes the water in front of it and creates a pre-wake. So do our lives. Some can sense and read that pre-wake and help people make better decisions before they hit the rocks...or at least give them a chance to brace themselves.

Much much more...

[edit on 25-9-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Six pages of this (yet another) attempted Palin smear. One member even called her a "crazy bitch" in this thread. Nice and adult sounding don't you all think?

And even after a couple mod warnings that such threads would not be tolerated, here it is and still open for posting. This hardly seems to be a thread about "platform", etc.

So, mods, what gives? Is it still open season on Palin and just Obama gets protected?

Level playing field. Deny hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I'm wondering, centurion, if you've seen the latest viseo of Mrs. Palin's Pastor (if you want to call him that) "laying on his hands, with others as 'assistants'", I suppose....wishing that (his words) 'Witches would be cast out, in the name of JESUS!!!'

Well, I paraphrased, but that was essentially what his 'preacher' said...it's on video, it's not 'hearsay' or made up!!

Look....Sarah Palin belonged (or possibly still belongs to) a Church, in her home town of Wasilla, that was Founded by a guy from KENYA!!! (Hmmmm...ring any bells???)

Regardless, this idiot thought, in Kenya, that some local woman was a WITCH!!! And, that she was responsible for traffic accidents!!!!!!

Now, I believe Monty Python has thouroughly investigated this issue of "WITHCHERY"....and so has Elizabeth Montgomery, since she played a 'witch' on television, in the 1960s.

It is a valid assumption, based on Mrs. Palin's willing participation in this 'Church'...that Mrs. Palin does NOT HAVE any semblance of integrity, nor does she have any ability to fulfill the Office of the Vice President, or, more importantly, she has NO POSSIBLE crediblity to EVER succeed into the Office of the Presidency!!

We've already endured nearly eight years of someone who 'claims' to speak to God.....don't want another four (or, for Heaven's sake!) eight more years of the same!!

If this annoys anyone.....then I invite you to read, and study, ans learn the facts about the Palin-McCain....oops, she said it! The McCain=Palin ticket.

Scares the junk out of me.....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm wondering, centurion, if you've seen the latest viseo of Mrs. Palin's Pastor ...

And I'm wondering exactly what this has to do - if even true - with Palin's or the Republican Platform for this election?

Did you not receive and read this U2U from the mods?

Even after a high-profile announcement and a follow-up U2U reminded, we're still seeing new threads (from members who should now know better) focusing completely on candidate character assassination attempts or without any basis in their platforms.

New Threads about 2008 candidates must be based on their published platform issues, or that of their respective parties. New threads that don't comply are subject to immediate removal. Members who continually seek to challenge these new guidelines, no matter what political affiliation is involved, will be subject to account termination.

Please review this announcement post: A Call To Action: Ending The Political Game on ATS

There's no way that you can say this thread complies with that directive. None.

Now if none of the above breaks through the obviously rabid partisanship that seems to be clouding your logic and judgement, let me try this:

Exactly how would a VP or even president be able to force any of their religious beliefs onto the country - even if they wanted to? Couldn't be done. So, time to get a grip and move along to something real.

[edit on 9/26/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't think you can say this anymore under NEW ATStm.

Being a member of a crazy church is not part of her platform.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

OK, Centurion....granted, we want to tread carefully, on all four candidate's toes....and in this Forum.

But, I just checked the TITLE of this thread....I'll repeat it, in case you missed it...."Sarah Palin belongs to a crazy church too! (video) >Post Reply"

Now, tell me what I missed, and where, exactly I 'jumped the shark' on this one??

I have stayed WELL within the parameters of the OP.

Since I happen to agree with the original post, and have presented new (well, new to the media) info to support the OP....I think it's clear. Sarah Palin used (or maybe still does) worship at a crazy "church".

AND, this brings a great deal of scrutiny upon her, as well it should.

Anyone who has witnessed this, added to a one or two (finally!!) media interviews, may judge Sarah Palin's capacity for themselves.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Exactly how would a VP or even president be able to force any of their religious beliefs onto the country - even if they wanted to? Couldn't be done. So, time to get a grip and move along to something real.

Well said Centurian. No Vp could do that. As history tells us, it would take a, a, Centurian actually.

By the way, I went to the Ft. Mill training ground for Palin's crazy church today in the condemned old PTL club.

Holy #. I know crazy isn't part of her platform, but she is... AWESOME with the Lord. Totally awesome.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I wished to to add to my own earlier post, since it's on the topic of Sarah Palin. Not about her 'crazy church', of course....but there is a resemblence...

Now this thread is EITHER about Sarah Palin, or her "crazy church".

'Sarah Palin' is mentioned first, so I believe she is fair game.....

But, plenty of 'interweb' video is available, for all that wish to review....to see the 'crazy church' that Mrs. Palin subscribes to.

If you missed it, just Google 'Reverend Muthy' (or any variation on the spelling of that name....it might be 'Muthee'....)

ENJOY!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Six pages of this (yet another) attempted Palin smear.

Well, look, the facts presented here seem to indicate that Palin in in league with modern day witch hunters. Not in the figurative sense, but (sadly) in literal. It's not some kind of "attempted smear", that's facts and the facts show that Palin is a bad choice as a VP.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join