It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin makes yet ANOTHER gaffe...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

could you tell us in your own words what the VP does everyday?
I just don't think that question is out of line at all. If I told you I was going to hire you as the daytime activites coordinator for the eastern portion of my building, you might want to ask what that entails. (especially since the east of my building is the rest rooms.)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Man I tell you what. I am amazed at how many people just don't understand.

See this is the quandry with Government. How to govern the masses in a democratic society with 99% of them just don't get it.

Humans, as a rule, are stupid.

And the people who are unaware of Sarahs Gaffe in this thread proves it.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Maybe... but it needs to repeated a few more times till people get it.

Sweet Girlfiend! Get it! Say it again! The next President believes in the same Old Testament as everyone else. Whooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!

God, I have to touch myself now, you so turned these "smart" people out. What community college is your Taxidermy Degree from. Mine is Yo Mama's.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZuzusPetals

Greetings ZuzusPetals, what I want repeated was the part where Obama says "my muslim faith". That is what was in his heart to say before he was to filter it to mean his christian faith. G.S. had to help him say christian faith.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Greetings ZuzusPetals, what I want repeated was the part where Obama says "my muslim faith". That is what was in his heart to say before he was to filter it to mean his christian faith. G.S. had to help him say christian faith.

I know! And that rocks. It's seriously the best gaffe ever... because IT'S SO TRUE.

McCain and Palin are idiots, but Obama read the Old Testament once and made a mistake in an interview McCain and Palin now refuse to give.

What an asshole.

Vote Adulterer/Inexperienced, refuse to speak to press!

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ZuzusPetals]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Forgive the confusion. I meant those 2 I listed, not that there were 2 more. My point however in this thread, is everyone makes gaffes, so to over-analyze them is lunacy. And no, I'm not speaking specifically about you, but many here on ATS.

They're just gaffes. I could care less about them and who makes them. We should be looking at REAL issues here.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
We should be looking at REAL issues here.

And asking your hot aunt from Alaska to fix them.

Duh.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Since you are the inlightend one with all the knowlege, maybe you could try to answer my question either before or after you try to belittle me in order to make yourself look smart. I still just don't get it. Unless of course you don't know either.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuzusPetals

I know! And that rocks. It's seriously the best gaffe ever... because IT'S SO TRUE.

McCain and Palin are idiots, but Obama read the Old Testament once and made a mistake in an interview McCain and Palin now refuse to give.

What an asshole.

Vote Adulterer/Inexperienced, refuse to speak to press!

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ZuzusPetals]

Would you care to make any opinions on Obama's gaffe about his muslim faith ?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Would you care to make any opinions on Obama's gaffe about his muslim faith ?

Oh, you my friend are doing fine. You've made the case. Our next President is Muslim, what more do you need me to say?

Your research is top drawer. It's a shame you aren't making a million dollars on Fox News or AM radio.

You have cut through so much BS I thought was being ignored by corporate media owned by oil companies to show us the TRUTH! Obama said something silly, that revealed the real truth which is that he wants to kill all Americans just like Reagan and the first Bush trained Osama to do.

Kiss. Kiss.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

First, Neocon, go away. You and your fellow Neocons attribute nothing to anything.

Second, Until about a month ago I never heard of these companies. Of course, I live in a two bedroom apartment with at any time 4-6 others so a mortgage isn't in my past, present, or future.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
First, Neocon, go away. You and your fellow Neocons attribute nothing to anything.

Oh look .... someone escaped from the democraticunderground. Quick, someone get a net and a box. We can catch him, and ship him back before anyone notices that he is gone from that echo chamber.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

There is something wrong with the audio for that clip. I can't hear anything.

Does somebody have a transcript?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Krieger

I have never, and will never be a liberal. So therefore I can't be a neocon.

I doubt Sarah Palin was ever a liberal either, so her being a neocon is out also.

In fact most people the lefties call neocons, have never been liberal either.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Not to derail the thread, but many who call themselves conservative have never really been conservative.

Just sayin'....

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Let's say for the sake of arguement that this is a gaffe. But being it is from the Huffington Post, I have my doubts.....

GAFFE SCOREBOARD

OBAMA 50+
PALIN 1

McCain/Palin will win in 2008.....and yes there will be riots.

Correction, I think it's Obama 57+

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by RRconservative
Let's say for the sake of arguement that this is a gaffe. But being it is from the Huffington Post, I have my doubts.....

GAFFE SCOREBOARD

OBAMA 50+
PALIN 1

McCain/Palin will win in 2008.....and yes there will be riots.

Correction, I think it's Obama 57+

I think you are confusing how many states Lord Obama thinks there is with the number of gaffes he has made.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

What would you expect from a pretty face, who's only goal is to get the nerdy (McCain) picked out of a long line, by pretending they are a couple to enter the hottest club on the planet.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
...Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac got "to big"? .. and "Too expensive for the tax payers"? .. Tax payers up until the bail out (that McCain supported) did not spend anything on them.

To big? I am still lost..

Me thinks she has no clue what they do. My only good feeling from this.. is when she said it McCain looked rather confused like "wha?"..

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Humans as a rule are stupid,I agree,look at all the people that think Obama would make a good president.
Question,If 99% don't get it and your 1% does,is it not like a tree falling in the forest?I don't think 1% is enough to elect anybody.
My point being, if this is all the Libs can bring up on Palin you really need something the other 99% can understand or basicly the gaffe is redundant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join