Funny thread.. really. So because ppl don't jump to conclusions and make assumptions to fit a fantasy, generalize whole groups of ppl as being bad
because of a label, require facts before believing in something, and all around use the organ located in the head they are asleep and/or cowards?
Let me see if I classify
1. I don't believe that all ppl in the government, police force, military, cia, FBI, free masons, etc etc etc are evil bad ppl who want to dominate
and control us for evil bad purposes.
2. I don't believe that "moving stars" are anything more than man made satellites or something natural.
3. I don't believe that there were no planes involved on 9/11 or that the buildings couldn't have collapsed by the impacts or that the planes were
not the hijacked planes but rather missiles or that tons of ppl were involved in a conspiracy against their own fellow citizens.
4. I don't believe that there are aliens species that have different names and characteristics that have only been revealed to a select few.
5. I don't believe that we didn't go to the moon.
6. I don't believe that the legend of jesus is any more real than the legend of st. nick.
7. I don't believe that drinking tap water is harming me anymore than walking outside outside and taking in a deep breath of air.
8. I don't believe that John Lear is a sane man.
9. I don't believe that President Bush is a lizard.
10. I don't believe that Sarah Palin is the whore of babylon.
11. I don't believe that Alex Jones is being wise about "waking" ppl up.
12. And I find it hard to believe that ppl really buy into things they have no credible proof on.
13. I don't believe "they" are taking away our freedom.
What I do consider but don't definatively subscribe to:
1. That there is a shadow gov't that want to control society for their own gain and not because they hate us, but because they are protecting their
own interests... and I am almost certain that they are apathetic toward the general population. I believe their are good men and women in the police
force, military, CIA, FBI, Free masons, etc etc as well as there are bad people who are in these groups. (oh, and I KNOW that it is because of dick
cheney that pres bush has called the shots regardless of congress and that is based in fact.. not assumption
2. I believe there is a good possibility of "life out there" and that it is possible that they could be visiting our planet as well as it is
possible that our technology IS that good (and it is).
3. I believe that 9/11 happened pretty much how we were told and that the events COULD HAVE BEEN catalyzed by A FEW ppl in higher up beginning years
earlier. I base this all on logic and sorting through the facts that are freely available to us. I WONDER if a lot of ppl have gotten so far into
their lies and distortions of facts that they don't know their way back out. I also believe that the gov't took full advantage of the situation to
enforce the Patriot act that, yes, had already been written (although, not by pres bush, mind you) and sitting around as a bill for just the right
4. I think anyone who believes the word of mouth of some crackpots who claim to know the universal races and characteristics of other life should
seriously reconsider saying ppl like me are not awake to reality.
5. I believe that we went to the moon and I consider that some of the pictures were also taken here on earth in a studio.
6. I like the idea of a Creator, but I also know that life isn't about me having to believe him.. it is about me experiencing and learning from those
7. I believe that drinking my tap water is better for me than drinking sodas (which I bet most of those who complain drink sodas).
8. I am betting that IF John Lear is a sane man, then he laughs at night as he is falling asleep.
9. It seems most likely that President Bush was just the retard some were looking for to be the "front man."
10. I believe that most of the males on here who are bashing palin would love nothing more for her to be their personal whore, and maybe even some of
11. I used to like Alex Jones when I knew him personally, but I had to be honest with myself that he is doing nothing but leading more ppl to the
slaughter house, so to speak.
12. I really really believe that a lot of ppl are buying into fantasies because way way way in the back of their head they don't really believe it
and it gives them something to do while being able to deny reality.. or maybe just because they really feel that unspecial and want to feel otherwise.
I promise, it doesn't hurt all that bad when you realize that yes, you are nothing but an ordinary human being not meant for greatness or special
secrets from little beings... in fact, it is quite liberating.
13. I believe that ppl are giving their freedom away by living in fear and anger... and I think they are showing that they need to be controlled
rather than being self sufficient and facing realiity.
I left the target up on my back from the last few posts, so aim and shoot your little hearts out. Reality is uncertain, dangerous and yet wonderful
and challenging.. If you feel the need to be in an illusion of control by buying into theories, assumptions, and fairy tales then so be it. Calling
those of us who face the FACTS and reality as it is cowards and telling us we are "sheeple" who are not awake and unable to face "so called truth"
is quite laughable considering.
[edit on 8-9-2008 by justamomma]