It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullhead City Arizona UFO 6 september 2008 Weird colors and shape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I just happened upon this new MUFON report case #12383. The objects or lights appear solid-ish to me as opposed to light streaks that we see so often with digital cameras shooting lights in the night sky. Take a look and see for yourself:

MUFON case number 12383 description

Somehow I got this in the conspiracy thread. Please move to Aliens & UFOs.

[edit on 9/8/08 by stikkinikki]

[edit on 9/8/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I noticed this report this morning as well, It is hard to tell with him editing it. But it looks like the exposure was on for awhile. Hard to tell, but I have seen pictures like this before.

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I noticed this report this morning as well, It is hard to tell with him editing it. But it looks like the exposure was on for awhile. Hard to tell, but I have seen pictures like this before.

-Kdial1

Usually when it is a light that moves around at night the digital camera records a more or less equal width squiggly light. This could happen if the photographer moved as well. I keep meaning to experiment with my own camera to see if I can duplicate these weird pictures.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

i tend to agree, everytime i have taken a pic of a star or plane at night with my old digi camera it came out like these type of pics

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The second one is the Project Bluebeam test pattern.

Here we go fellas!

Seriously though, very interesting!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
UFO spotted between Bermuda and Florida, flight level 350 at coordinates N27 16.0 W073.20.0 at around 0100 UTC by undisclosed airline Crew. The object was bulky triangular shaped seen in the distance with 4 lights beams(white).The object seemed to be navigating eastwards and was visible for slightly more than 2 seconds before disappearing. No indication on TCAS of other aircrafts in the vicinity, ATC was not advised.

If any of you heard about sightseeings in the area or around the same time please post.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The easiest way to duplicate this is to set your camera (video or stills) to night mode and take a shot of a light, star or aircraft, with natural shake and slow shutter speed you will get exactly the same results. Go try it.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting he says that there are more up in the sky the next day and he will file a seperate report on them. Have to take a look and see if a second report was filed. The pics remind me of a kids toy that you run a marker over a piece of paper and different colors appear where the marker passed over. Will have to see if there was a second report.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You guys got it right about this being shaky star pictures.

Just for fun I took the last picture and fiddled with it to see what details I could bring out.

Got a fence, trees, and bushes at the bottom and more lights in the sky. I compared the light dot pattern to the star map where the reporter says they were looking and, voila, an exact match. Basically, it's a picture of the constellation Auriga. The upper "UFO" is the star Capella. The lower "UFO" is too near the ground to be considered a flying object.

Sorry about the large size. I didn't want to jpeg the little stars out of existence.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Nice job on that looks like a pretty close match up to me. Of course no expert here but pretty solid explanation.

top topics

join