posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
Here is a list, in no particular order, of some reasons that come to mind of why my wife is perfect... The list should and could be larger, but in the
spirit of keeping in mind that the less you say is often times more powerful as a message - I'm having a difficult time with philosophy because I do
have so much to say...
1. If passion were a currency, she would be rich beyond measure. The light of her soul shines brighter than any star I have ever seen in the night sky
and it is this resolve that truly guides me.
2. Her beauty is unmatched. My heart shutters sometimes when I look into those gorgeous blue eyes and lose myself in oceans of splendor.
3. When she stomps her foot and looks up at me with those adorable words of "I'm not ready" when I try to get her to relax, or try some new food,
or play a game of doubles at pool - my very soul can't help but smile and then watch as laughter takes hold.
4. Her magical touch in the kitchen is legendary. She spices the meals she cooks with love and devotion and enjoys suprising me with the concoctions
she creates and equally enjoys watching my reactions to the first bite...
5. The day she told me her gator chomp was broken at the Music City Bowl was one of the coolest things I've ever heard in my life. She's a Florida
State Seminole fan - and it just doesn't get much better than that!
6. She makes every day special, especially holidays with her attention to detail. She brings true meaning to the words "It's the little things that
7. When she needs to have a family meeting anything less than me picking her up and gazing into her eyes while we talk... just won't do. I'm smiling
right now just thinking about it as I type. She makes me feel like the strongest man in the world.
8. She makes me keep a budget. That could very well be considered the 8th wonder of the world. Seriously.
9. Her devotion to our animals and those she rescues touches my soul. Just watching her care for the family we have now is enough to convince me that
our children will be the most spoiled, yet morally sound and well mannered "little folks" on the face of the planet. Not to mention cute - if they
look anything like their mother.
10. She is my hero, my love, my role model, my partner, my teacher, my student, my cheerleader... my everything.
ok... now that I've done it, I need to go in the other room and try to stop her from crying....