It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop shooting down alien aircraft/UFOS and killing them for higher technolodgy and to Learn about th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
We already have gotten all we can from them we have lasers/lazers, computers atomic bombs and atomic energy. The space war/race stops now!
WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT FROM THEM! Do not shoot at them I know its hard your a soldier and your orders are to shoot down any UFO you see. Your a captain or commander your manning a high powered laser cannon if you aim it and bring down the craft and possibly kill the beings inside do follow commands or do you let them escape?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

Nanoo nanoo

Your avitar is very creepy. Are you an alien? All the threads I have seen you in suggest that you maybe. What's the deal alf?

End communication.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Cheeky alien rich kids; somebody's gotta teach 'em for tooling around in their shiny new UFOs their parents no doubt bought for 'em, buzzin' around, abducting the dregs of society and performing horrible noninvasive experimental surgery, abducting and mutilating cattle, and what have you.

Yep, somebody has to put 'em in their place, and if it isn't guys with laser cannons, then I don't know who.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

Yeah sorry about that....i'm just so trigger happy that i can't help it.

top topics

join